Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-13-2017, 12:20 AM   #1
Windie_Love

Location: I live in Alaska about 20 miles out from a little town called Whittle.
Wink DAY Long OUTSIDE Dares!! (NO RULES)

So I am not going to lie but I really have TWO days off but I think that you guys will make it hard for me so I gave my self One other day extra to gt myself out of what ever you get me in.

So ya I if you know me I really don't have any rules and I am extreamly darinG and also if you know me I ahve just about every sex toy out there and if I don't have it give me a lik and I will buy it.

I am doing outside dares and that means they can be inside but would love the idea of someone tied on the side of there house or drive way. I alao like to say is I like dressing up like animals and being one for a day.

So the skys the limit!! Also I am working on my typeing and if you see any typos you can PM one dare Per typo. (No Limits Eather)

I hope you guys have a fun time helping me make my Saterday full of hopelesness.
Windie_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 12:38 AM   #2
al21321

ok i got a very good one. in the morrning when u wake up if u have a buttplug witha tail put it in and leave it in until night and you must wear a miniskirt and a thong not covering the buttpulg so that it canbe seen as you walk on all fours
al21321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to al21321 for this post:
Old 05-13-2017, 12:56 AM   #3
Windie_Love

Location: I live in Alaska about 20 miles out from a little town called Whittle.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by al21321 View Post
ok i got a very good one. in the morrning when u wake up if u have a buttplug witha tail put it in and leave it in until night and you must wear a miniskirt and a thong not covering the buttpulg so that it canbe seen as you walk on all fours
I will try this.

Does anyone want to add?
Windie_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 09:30 AM   #4
HCWAM
getDare Sweetheart

Cover yourself in piss and shit and go out in public

Loves: long hair, haircutting/headshaving, messy/wam, humiliation, domination, dice dares
Likes: ass play, scat, piss, bondage, pain (inflicting), diaper, enema
Dislikes: eating & vomiting, semi-permanent, feet, long term
Limits: pain (receiving), public, family/friends, permanent, outdoors, illegal, scat eating, cam/pics/vids
HCWAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 09:36 AM   #5
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

never wear shoes, socks or other kind of footwear for all the time you are outside

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 05:22 PM   #6
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Looks like I got here a bit too late. Hope it was a punishing and/or humiliating day.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 08:34 PM   #7
Skwis
Account Banned

Leave your house wearing a shirt and shorts. Go to a street lamp in your neighborhood with a blindfold, scissors and something to tie yourself up with (preferably rope). While walking away throw your house key in your front or back yard. Leash yourself to the the lamp, cut your clothing off so you have nothing to cover up with, blindfold yourself and begin edging. You must edge 7 times before you can untie yourself. Once you complete the edges crawl to 2 different neighbors front door, blindfold yourself again and edge another two times. You may now begin walking home. Once you arrive put the blindfold on once again and try to find the key. If you cannot find the key within 45 minutes you must go to a neighbors house and ask them if you can call a locksmith with their phone.
Skwis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Skwis for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
all day, forced cum, outside dare, pet slave, tied up