Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2015, 12:57 PM   #1
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Default Would you rather? 20 questions for females - truth

I'm not sure if this has been done before here, but it is a "would you rather" question list of truths. These are for females mostly because of the references to female anatomy. Basically each question will give you two options and you answer by picking the one you would rather do. If you want to make it more interesting, tell us why you chose the option you did. If this goes well and gets a lot of responses I will make a more extreme version.

1) would you rather have a threesome with two guys, two girls, or one of each?

2) would you rather give a blowjob and swallow, or get fucked in the ass?

3) would you rather be slapped in the face in public where people can see, or eat a food item that has been inside your pussy?

4) would you rather be slapped ten times hard on each breast, or insert two ice cubes in your ass and leave them until they melt?

5) would you rather pee in a diaper in public (under clothes), or brush your pussy with a toothbrush and toothpaste for 2 minutes?

6) would you rather go a week without wearing any panties, or wear the same pair of panties for a week?

7) would you rather stand nude at your bedroom window for 15 minutes, or attach clothespins to your pussy under a skirt/dress for an hour in public?

8) would you rather masturbate in a public bathroom stall, or wet yourself in your clothes standing in your bedroom?

9) would you rather wear something revealing to the mall and walk around for an hour, or spank your own pussy 50 times with a ruler?

10) would you rather have sex with a complete stranger, or have sex with your best friend?

11) would you rather tie yourself to a table while you are home alone and intentionally risk being caught by someone you live with when they return, or put five clothespins on each breast and spank them until they snap off?

12) would you rather write humiliating words and phrases on your body where you could cover them with clothes when you go out, or insert a vibrator in your pussy and turn it on and go for a walk in a public place?

13) would you rather give yourself a connection wedgie for a half hour, or wear a butt plug for two hours in public?

14) would you rather bark like a dog inside your residence, or meow like a cat in public?

15) would you rather eat a meal from a bowl placed on the floor with your hands tied behind your back, or sleep nude with no blankets for an entire night with your ankles and wrists shackled to the bedposts?

16) would you rather have your bikini top fall off at the beach, or be forced to drink a glass of water every half hour and made to hold your bladder for six hours?

17) would you rather spend a month in denial or be forced to orgasm as many times as possible in one day?

18) would you rather stretch your holes with larger and larger objects until you can take no more, or wear nipple clamps under your clothes in public for an hour and then rip them off in a public bathroom?

19) would you rather edge ten times a day for the next week without orgasming, or spank each ass cheek, your pussy, and each breast 50 times each per day for the next week?

20) would you rather coat your pussy and nipples with icyhot or hot sauce every hour for a day, or pose nude on kik/skype without showing your face?

Have fun!
Old 10-21-2015, 05:32 PM   #2
Sluttoabuse

1) would you rather have a threesome with two guys, two girls, or one of each? Two guys, double the cum and double penetration is great

2) would you rather give a blowjob and swallow, or get fucked in the ass? You mean I can't get fucked in the ass and then suck him clean and dry? Probably take just the anal then

3) would you rather be slapped in the face in public where people can see, or eat a food item that has been inside your pussy? Eat something from my pussy

4) would you rather be slapped ten times hard on each breast, or insert two ice cubes in your ass and leave them until they melt? Slap me please

5) would you rather pee in a diaper in public (under clothes), or brush your pussy with a toothbrush and toothpaste for 2 minutes? Brush my pussy, I might have to try this later!

6) would you rather go a week without wearing any panties, or wear the same pair of panties for a week? Not wear any

7) would you rather stand nude at your bedroom window for 15 minutes, or attach clothespins to your pussy under a skirt/dress for an hour in public?

8) would you rather masturbate in a public bathroom stall, or wet yourself in your clothes standing in your bedroom? Masturbate in the public bathroom but I'd like both

9) would you rather wear something revealing to the mall and walk around for an hour, or spank your own pussy 50 times with a ruler? I would go out dressed in the revealing clothes and then spank my pussy for being such a tease, but if I had to choose id say the mall

10) would you rather have sex with a complete stranger, or have sex with your best friend? Stranger, by far

11) would you rather tie yourself to a table while you are home alone and intentionally risk being caught by someone you live with when they return, or put five clothespins on each breast and spank them until they snap off? I'd take the clothespins and spankings

12) would you rather write humiliating words and phrases on your body where you could cover them with clothes when you go out, or insert a vibrator in your pussy and turn it on and go for a walk in a public place? Insert a vibrator, more humiliating to do that in public than to do body writing that nobody can see

13) would you rather give yourself a connection wedgie for a half hour, or wear a butt plug for two hours in public? Plug me!

14) would you rather bark like a dog inside your residence, or meow like a cat in public? Bark in private?

15) would you rather eat a meal from a bowl placed on the floor with your hands tied behind your back, or sleep nude with no blankets for an entire night with your ankles and wrists shackled to the bedposts? Eat from the floor, more humiliating

16) would you rather have your bikini top fall off at the beach, or be forced to drink a glass of water every half hour and made to hold your bladder for six hours? Have my bikini top fall off!

17) would you rather spend a month in denial or be forced to orgasm as many times as possible in one day? Orgasm as much as possible

18) would you rather stretch your holes with larger and larger objects until you can take no more, or wear nipple clamps under your clothes in public for an hour and then rip them off in a public bathroom? Clamp me! And hopefully nobody would hear me when I ripped them off...

19) would you rather edge ten times a day for the next week without orgasming, or spank each ass cheek, your pussy, and each breast 50 times each per day for the next week? Spank for sure

20) would you rather coat your pussy and nipples with icyhot or hot sauce every hour for a day, or pose nude on kik/skype without showing your face? Coat myself in icyhot, might have to try this too!
Likes - anything not in limits for now but really anything painful or humiliating or sex related. Specific things - anal, ass to mouth, pussy torture, nipple/breast torture, humiliation, pee play and drinking pee, strangers

Limits - pictures etc, family, friends, animals, spending more than a couple dollars

Toys: one vibrator, household items - belt, ruler, binder clips, I can get vegetables/bananas, markers, lotion bottle, hairbrush, duct tape
Sluttoabuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 08:01 PM   #3
Starfiremagic121

One of each gender please😉

Blow job and swallow.

3) would you rather be slapped in the face in public where people can see, or eat a food item that has been inside your pussy?
Food I love food no matter what 😅

4) would you rather be slapped ten times hard on each breast, or insert two ice cubes in your ass and leave them until they melt?
Ice it's more humiliating

5) would you rather pee in a diaper in public (under clothes), or brush your pussy with a toothbrush and toothpaste for 2 minutes?
Diaper 👚👖

6) would you rather go a week without wearing any panties, or wear the same pair of panties for a week?
No panties

Bedroom

8) would you rather masturbate in a public bathroom stall, or wet yourself in your clothes standing in your bedroom?
Masturbate🙂

9) would you rather wear something revealing to the mall and walk around for an hour, or spank your own pussy 50 times with a ruler?
Spank

10) would you rather have sex with a complete stranger, or have sex with your best friend?
Stranger as long as I know they have a condom and no sexual viruses

11) would you rather tie yourself to a table while you are home alone and intentionally risk being caught by someone you live with when they return, or put five clothespins on each breast and spank them until they snap off?
Spank I don't want to have my roommates see me just yet 😅

12) would you rather write humiliating words and phrases on your body where you could cover them with clothes when you go out, or insert a vibrator in your pussy and turn it on and go for a walk in a public place?
Vibrater

13) would you rather give yourself a connection wedgie for a half hour, or wear a butt plug for two hours in public?
Wedgie 🤣

14) would you rather bark like a dog inside your residence, or meow like a cat in public?
Cat I'm considered weird in public so meh

15) would you rather eat a meal from a bowl placed on the floor with your hands tied behind your back, or sleep nude with no blankets for an entire night with your ankles and wrists shackled to the bedposts?
Nude 😔
16) would you rather have your bikini top fall off at the beach, or be forced to drink a glass of water every half hour and made to hold your bladder for six hours?
Bikini and I have a beach wear I live that nobody goes too.

17) would you rather spend a month in denial or be forced to orgasm as many times as possible in one day?
Orgasm because at least I have pleasure

18) would you rather stretch your holes with larger and larger objects until you can take no more, or wear nipple clamps under your clothes in public for an hour and then rip them off in a public bathroom?
Nipple clamps 😌

19) would you rather edge ten times a day for the next week without orgasming, or spank each ass cheek, your pussy, and each breast 50 times each per day for the next week?
Spank

20) would you rather coat your pussy and nipples with icyhot or hot sauce every hour for a day, or pose nude on kik/skype without showing your face?
Hot sauce 🙏
Starfiremagic121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 09:44 PM   #4
Zyronie

Threesome with two guys for me, thought I'm not a fan of the idea of threesomes in general, and i probably wouldn't have one.

Get fucked in the ass, i don't mind doing blowjobs but I've recently become very fond of anal sex

Eat a food item that's been in my pussy, i hate being slapped in the face.

Honestly, both of these sound fun. So why not get my breasts slapped while having ice cubes in my ass?

Brush my pussy with toothpaste and toothbrush for 2 minutes, not a fan of diapers / pee

I normally don't wear underwear at home anyway, so I'd go with no underwear. Same underwear for a week would be horrible.

Nude at my bedroom window, considering no one can see me from my bedroom window that wasn't a hard choice

Can't say I'm a big fan of either of these, but I'd have to go with masturbating in a bedroom stall

Spank my pussy 50 times, i hate dressing revealing (my confidence regarding my body is terrible)

Complete stranger. Best friend would probably ruin the friendship for me.

This is a hard one, but I'd have to go with the clothespins.

I'd go with the vibe, sounds like a lot of fun

Well I've done both, and I'd go with the buttplug but wouldn't mind either

Meow like a cat

I really can't sleep without anything covering me, so I'd have to go with meal from a bowl. If i could sleep without tho, i would.

Ugh, those both sound horrible, but I'd go with the bikini i guess (tiny bladder)

Forced to orgasm as many times as possible. Denial makes me way too cranky, turns me into a bitch

Stretching pleeease

I'd take the spanks, like i said i don't do well with denial

I guess the nude, it's just one so it's not that bad. Hot sauce / icy hot scares me

If you want to know more about me, just ask!
I don't bite too hard!

Check out my dare game Cumpoints and join in on the fun!
Zyronie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 11:41 PM   #5
QueenFlifli

Considering Lesbianism, definitely two girls, it is really fun
I hate Anal far more than I dislike the thought of having to blow a guy
Food item, been there done that, adds a lovely little flavour
Again, as sensitive as my breasts are, I hate Anal
I'd take the pain, I'm a big girl I think I could stand it
one week without, should be fairly easy, just have to not soak through pants
I live way out in the country side, so bedroom window is by far easier for me
Semi public is very fun, so I would take the bathroom stall
Does a bikini top and tight jeans count as revealing?if so I have done that before, so I can do it again
If I am ever going to have sex with a guy, it'd be my best friend,
Being caught by someone I live with is of no consequence, one of them would likely come over and tease me before letting me out
Easily the Vibrator, it is so much fun to do, and to force on others
I'll have to go with Wedgie again, hate of Anal
Just once? Either or, however if I had to choose, i'd go Dog
I would go an entire night shackled up, though I know my fiancee would absolutely love to tease and enjoy my helplessness
Easily my bikini top, I may hate them but I am also very proud of my breasts
This is an interesting choice, I would say the forced orgasms as I would be curious how many I would achieve
As unbelievably sensitive as my nipples are, I would go with the clamps to avoid the Anal
I suck entirely at edging, and don't enjoy doing it, so I will take the pain

THis is the hardest choice by far, though I have been burned before by my pictures being leaked so I suppose I would suffer the pain

Some of what you need to know will be on my profile,
Likes: Answering questions, creativity, Tying others, Masturbation, Ice-ish

Dislikes Pain, Humiliation, Simple-mindedness, Boring questions or dares, broken space bar button

Limits: Pic/Video(I have been burned before)Illegal, Piss, or scat, and quite a few other things, I will go into detail should i ever make a dare thread

AMA-
QueenFlifli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:10 AM   #6
gsw

Two guys, I would love to have one fucking my mouth and the other fucking my pussy or ass, whichever he wants. Even better, I'd love to be fucked hard in my pussy and ass at the same time

2) would you rather give a blowjob and swallow, or get fucked in the ass
Im up for both, but probably ass because I love the feeling of pain and submission

Food item from my pussy I think

Oooh both please

Brush my pussy with toothpaste, I'm not the biggest fan of pee

No panties

Clothespins on my pussy, but I would do either I love semi-public things

Masturbate in a public bathroom

Mmm pussy spanking

Complete stranger

Spank clothespins off my tits, I love that kind of pain it hurts so much and makes me feel so slutty

12) would you rather write humiliating words and phrases on your body where you could cover them with clothes when you go out, or insert a vibrator in your pussy and turn it on and go for a walk in a public place
Vibrator, body writing doesn't really do anything for me

Oh definitely butt plug, I love butt plugs they make me feel like a slut and I could wear one all day

Bark inside

Sleep naked and shackled to the bed

As long as I wouldn't get in trouble, I wouldn't care if my bikini top fell off especially if there were horny men around

Forced orgasms. I like a challenge, I'll attempt to cum any way you want and to any porn you want

18) would you rather stretch your holes with larger and larger objects until you can take no more, or wear nipple clamps under your clothes in public for an hour and then rip them off in a public bathroom
Mmm both please. The second one would be more pleasing to a Dom I think because my holes are too tight to take a lot. If he wanted me to stretch them I would though

I'll take as much spanking as I need to as long as I'm allowed to cum in the end!

Icyhot on my pussy and nipples, I've had it on my asshole too and damn does that sting
Likes: Orgasm control/denial, clit torture, nipple torture, small pussy insertions, anal, long hard spankings, bondage, forced masturbation, forced porn watching of your choosing, forced sexual orientation, some humiliation, mild public

Dislikes: larger pussy insertions (too tight), anal stretching, toothpaste, body writing, enemas

Limits: Cutting, burning, needles, piss, scat, illegal, extreme public

Pics and videos are my decision based on how much I trust you and what the activity is

Last edited by gsw; 04-09-2017 at 11:17 AM.
gsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 12:44 PM   #7
Arawen
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Either looking at shit memes or where you left me. Or both!

1) would you rather have a threesome with two guys, two girls, or one of each?Two girls for sure. One sat on my face while the other makes me scream into her

havent done either, i guess a strapon up the butt

3) would you rather be slapped in the face in public where people can see, or eat a food item that has been inside your pussy? food item from inside me. plus you never said it couldnt have been in a wrapper

4) would you rather be slapped ten times hard on each breast, or insert two ice cubes in your ass and leave them until they melt? as bad as i am with pain, going to go with the slaps. not keen on any butt stuff

5) would you rather pee in a diaper in public (under clothes), or brush your pussy with a toothbrush and toothpaste for 2 minutes? toothbrush as the wetting would be public diapers.

6) would you rather go a week without wearing any panties, or wear the same pair of panties for a week? could get away with none for a week. pantyhoes and tight shorts ftw

nude at my window. dont have anything overlooking it

8) would you rather masturbate in a public bathroom stall, or wet yourself in your clothes standing in your bedroom? public stall as i wouldnt want my room smelling

what defines revealing? if tight sports stuff counts then ive done so before
10) would you rather have sex with a complete stranger, or have sex with your best friend? i guess a stranger. i couldnt risk a friendship

11) would you rather tie yourself to a table while you are home alone and intentionally risk being caught by someone you live with when they return, or put five clothespins on each breast and spank them until they snap off? i guess table. does not specify a time so

12) would you rather write humiliating words and phrases on your body where you could cover them with clothes when you go out, or insert a vibrator in your pussy and turn it on and go for a walk in a public place? public viberator. always loved the thought of this

13) would you rather give yourself a connection wedgie for a half hour, or wear a butt plug for two hours in public? coection for sure. done longer too

14) would you rather bark like a dog inside your residence, or meow like a cat in public? bork bork, doggo memes and stuff

15) would you rather eat a meal from a bowl placed on the floor with your hands tied behind your back, or sleep nude with no blankets for an entire night with your ankles and wrists shackled to the bedposts? night bound

16) would you rather have your bikini top fall off at the beach, or be forced to drink a glass of water every half hour and made to hold your bladder for six hours? bikini fall off.

17) would you rather spend a month in denial or be forced to orgasm as many times as possible in one day? forced orgasms. sure it may hurt after a while but its better than a month

18) would you rather stretch your holes with larger and larger objects until you can take no more, or wear nipple clamps under your clothes in public for an hour and then rip them off in a public bathroom? clamps would be less painful i guess than stretching for ages

19) would you rather edge ten times a day for the next week without orgasming, or spank each ass cheek, your pussy, and each breast 50 times each per day for the next week? spank. i dont think i can keep an edge

nude on kik.
SKATER , SLUT, DEGRADE ME

links if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes and limits:
Because 500 char isnt enough

Pm me here x :
PM Dares

Gimee a rule? :
Your rules know what i do in the dark <- A fresh start cause work

Blooooog :
blogs n stuff
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:58 PM   #8
DrunkAndHorny

Location: Them twenty questions, they asking me where I'm at.. Didn't hit 'em back

1) would you rather have a threesome with two guys, two girls, or one of each? 2 guys but i'd still love a threesome with a girl and a guy

2) would you rather give a blowjob and swallow, or get fucked in the ass? i always swallow lol

3) would you rather be slapped in the face in public where people can see, or eat a food item that has been inside your pussy? be slapped in public i feel like pussy juice wouldn't go good with anything tbh

4) would you rather be slapped ten times hard on each breast, or insert two ice cubes in your ass and leave them until they melt? i love playing with ice cubes so that

5) would you rather pee in a diaper in public (under clothes), or brush your pussy with a toothbrush and toothpaste for 2 minutes? maybe pee in a diaper just because i've never done that before

6) would you rather go a week without wearing any panties, or wear the same pair of panties for a week? no panties definitely because thats actually disgusting lol

7) would you rather stand nude at your bedroom window for 15 minutes, or attach clothespins to your pussy under a skirt/dress for an hour in public? the clothespins that would be a rush and i love clothespins on my pussy/nipples

8) would you rather masturbate in a public bathroom stall, or wet yourself in your clothes standing in your bedroom? i have masturbated in a public stall more than i can count so prolly that idk if id want my clothes to smell like piss

9) would you rather wear something revealing to the mall and walk around for an hour, or spank your own pussy 50 times with a ruler? spank my pussy 50 times with a ruler because i never go out in revealing clothing it would be uncomfortable af

10) would you rather have sex with a complete stranger, or have sex with your best friend? stranger tbh

11) would you rather tie yourself to a table while you are home alone and intentionally risk being caught by someone you live with when they return, or put five clothespins on each breast and spank them until they snap off? the clothespins ones i dont think anyone would appreciate catching me like that

12) would you rather write humiliating words and phrases on your body where you could cover them with clothes when you go out, or insert a vibrator in your pussy and turn it on and go for a walk in a public place? both pleasee

13) would you rather give yourself a connection wedgie for a half hour, or wear a butt plug for two hours in public? connection wedgie prolly

14) would you rather bark like a dog inside your residence, or meow like a cat in public? bark like a dog lol

15) would you rather eat a meal from a bowl placed on the floor with your hands tied behind your back, or sleep nude with no blankets for an entire night with your ankles and wrists shackled to the bedposts?id rather eat a meal like that i take my sleeping very seriously

16) would you rather have your bikini top fall off at the beach, or be forced to drink a glass of water every half hour and made to hold your bladder for six hours? bikini top as long as theres no kids around

17) would you rather spend a month in denial or be forced to orgasm as many times as possible in one day? forced to orgasm as many times as possible in one day <3 sounds so fun

18) would you rather stretch your holes with larger and larger objects until you can take no more, or wear nipple clamps under your clothes in public for an hour and then rip them off in a public bathroom? nipples clamps for sure lol im not stretched at all i think id rip in half

19) would you rather edge ten times a day for the next week without orgasming, or spank each ass cheek, your pussy, and each breast 50 times each per day for the next week? id rather edge

20) would you rather coat your pussy and nipples with icyhot or hot sauce every hour for a day, or pose nude on kik/skype without showing your face? icyhot and hot sauce because i dont like live cams

likes: sharing pics publicly, degradation, humiliation, nipple torture, cum control, denial, edging, bondage, challenges, rng games, pain, hypnosis files, porn control, body writing, plugging, rules, new ideas & creative tasks
less often likes: watersports, chance to orgasm, public
punishments: extreme pain, lines/boring stuff
hard limits: face, scat, cams, sexting & the obvious
toys: butt plug set, nipple clamps, suction cup dildo, vibe & misc.
my bdsm test
DrunkAndHorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 06:16 PM   #9
Mandi_li

1) would you rather have a threesome with two guys, two girls, or one of each? ONE OF EACH! PLEASE

2) would you rather give a blowjob and swallow, or get fucked in the ass? FUCKED IN THE ASS, BUT ALMOST A TOSS UP

3) would you rather be slapped in the face in public where people can see, or eat a food item that has been inside your pussy? SLAP ME PLEASE

4) would you rather be slapped ten times hard on each breast, or insert two ice cubes in your ass and leave them until they melt? SLAP MY TITS PLZ

5) would you rather pee in a diaper in public (under clothes), or brush your pussy with a toothbrush and toothpaste for 2 minutes? UNDER CLOTHES, I GUESS PEE THEN... (ive never done a diaper dare)

6) would you rather go a week without wearing any panties, or wear the same pair of panties for a week? WHO NEEDS PANTIES?

7) would you rather stand nude at your bedroom window for 15 minutes, or attach clothespins to your pussy under a skirt/dress for an hour in public? I'D WHERE A SKIRT W/ CLOTHESPINS ON MY COCK WHILE IN DRAG, BUT CANT DO BEDROOM WINDOW BC OF MY NEIGHBERHOOD!

8) would you rather masturbate in a public bathroom stall, or wet yourself in your clothes standing in your bedroom? MASTURBATE IN A STALL SEEMS EASY

9) would you rather wear something revealing to the mall and walk around for an hour, or spank your own pussy 50 times with a ruler? SPANK MY COCK, I GUESS

10) would you rather have sex with a complete stranger, or have sex with your best friend? MY BEST FRIEND

11) would you rather tie yourself to a table while you are home alone and intentionally risk being caught by someone you live with when they return, or put five clothespins on each breast and spank them until they snap off? I LIVE ALONE, MOSTLY ....

12) would you rather write humiliating words and phrases on your body where you could cover them with clothes when you go out, or insert a vibrator in your pussy and turn it on and go for a walk in a public place? WRITE ALL OVER ME!

13) would you rather give yourself a connection wedgie for a half hour, or wear a butt plug for two hours in public? THATS A TOUCH ONE, I'VE DONE THEM BOTH

14) would you rather bark like a dog inside your residence, or meow like a cat in public? MEOW LIKE A CAT, ANYWHERE

15) would you rather eat a meal from a bowl placed on the floor with your hands tied behind your back, or sleep nude with no blankets for an entire night with your ankles and wrists shackled to the bedposts? EAT FROM THE BOWL.

16) would you rather have your bikini top fall off at the beach, or be forced to drink a glass of water every half hour and made to hold your bladder for six hours? I WOULDNT PASS IF MY TOP CAME OFF, SO I GUESS ... PEE HOLD IT IS

17) would you rather spend a month in denial or be forced to orgasm as many times as possible in one day? FORCE ME TO CUM AS MUCH AS YOU WANT

18) would you rather stretch your holes with larger and larger objects until you can take no more, or wear nipple clamps under your clothes in public for an hour and then rip them off in a public bathroom? CLAMP CLAMP PLEASE

19) would you rather edge ten times a day for the next week without orgasming, or spank each ass cheek, your pussy, and each breast 50 times each per day for the next week? SPANK ME, BUT I HAVE TO CUM , PLZ

20) would you rather coat your pussy and nipples with icyhot or hot sauce every hour for a day, or pose nude on kik/skype without showing your face? POSE NUDE

Mandi
30's, Trans, crossdressing, queer transvestite femme, bi, 7in ... w/ a cock! Yes!

FEET, #PicProof, CD/TV, sub, BDSM, cum, kink, piss, abuse, stripping..~okay with: cum eating, semi-public, anal, CL
limits: full face, illegal, shit, full public, stupid

** KIK: Mandi.TV ** SNAP: Mandi.NolaFeet [email protected] ** SKYPE: nolafeet
plz mention GD &age. 18+only (i never reply to 'hey')
Mandi_li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 06:30 PM   #10
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

two girls

fucked in the ass

in public where people can see

slapped ten times hard on each breast

brush your pussy with a toothbrush and toothpaste for 2 minutes

week without wearing any panties

attach clothespins to your pussy under a skirt/dress for an hour in public

masturbate in a public bathroom stall

wear something revealing to the mall and walk around for an hour

sex with a complete stranger

put five clothespins on each breast and spank them until they snap off

Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 07:13 PM   #11
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 07:39 PM   #12
subsen

Two Girls!

I would rather give a blowjob and swallow

Defenitly eat!

Tough one, both get me going but since i have to choose - Ice cubes

Toothbrush and Toothpaste, iam really not into public and peeing myself

I'd go without

Again a tough one - i take the clothepins

Hmm..i would wet myself at home

I would spank my pussy.

I would rather take on my best friend!

Clothepins. Without a second thought.

The second choice is a pretty hot phantasie but i would rather write things on my body which i can cover up

i hate wedgies. So this would be the buttplug.

Depends on how loud i should moan like a animal :P

Both!

Bikini could fall off at the beach.

Denial!

There i have to say i'd take the clamps.

Edge!

Phew. Cant really answer that. Sorry.

Last Orgasm: 01/04/2021
Edges Since: 35

My KiK: subsen_ / dont ask for pictures, or expect not to get an answer. Iam here because i like beeing anonymous in some way

I Like:

Orgasm Denial, Teasing, Bondage, Control, light Pain, Edging, Nipple play, PM Dares

I Dislike:
too Extreme, humiliation, people finding out, pics, cam

Do&dont's & My PM Dare List
subsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 12:10 AM   #13
Starfiremagic121

Starfiremagic121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 07:45 AM   #14
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

ONE OF EACH

BJ AND SWALLOW

EAT A FOOD ITEM THAT HAS BEEN IN MY PUSSY

HAVING MY BOOBS SPANKED 10 TIMES

BRUSH MY PUSSY WITH A TOOTHBRUSH AND TOOTHPASTE

A WEEK WITHOUT PANTIES

CLOTHESPINS ON MY PUSSYLIPS UNDERNEATH A SKIRT

MASTURBATE

SPANK MY PUSSY 50 TIMES

SEX WITH MY BEST FRIEND

CLOTHESPINS ON MY BOOBS

VIBRATOR IN MY PUSSY

WEDGIE FOR 30 MINUTES

MEOW

SLEEP NUDE

HAVING MY BIKINITOP FALL OFF

BE FORCED TO ORGASM AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE IN ONE DAY

WEARING NIPPLE CLAMPS UNDERNEATH MY CLOTHES AND RIP THEM OFF IN A BATHROOM

SPANK MYSELF EVERY DAY FOR THE NEXT WEEK

MY NIPPLES AND PUSSY COVERED IN ICYHOT

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
questions, truth