Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-18-2016, 05:37 PM   #16
Juliett

Footstool or a table. Or both.
They're simple and both have more than one position you can be in to serve the purpose of those two things.
Juliett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 10:49 PM   #17
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Human furniture (forniphilia) is a perfect instrument in real-life objectification scenarios. However, to make someone serve as an everyday object, the Dom/me must bring the sub down to that level during the session. Just the fact that the sub has done this before, or that the sub has had experience as an object online doesn't mean you can simply use them as furniture. During each session, the Dom/me has to bring the sub to that level. It does get easier each time.

In a way, it's almost like putting someone in a hypnotic trance. You need to strip them of their humanity, dignity and finally, their sentience. They need to forget who they are, and only remember what they are and their deep need to serve.

My favorite positions with those who are new to it are foot stool, or chair, or table. These are the easiest to do, and don't require special equipment. The table is probably the most useful of these. If you have one of those coffee tables with a glass top at home, unscrewing the glass top and placing it on the sub who is on all fours makes a much nicer upgrade to that coffee table. The coffee table teaches the sub to hold that glass plate at the exact level so as not to spill the mug of beer or cup of coffee you place on it. I once had a girlfriend who was perfect at maintaining the level of the heavy glass plate at the perfect position without a single tremble causing a ripple in the coffee cup.

Of course, make sure the glass top is made of tempered safety glass - just in case.

At the end of the session, you need to bring the sub back up - both physically and mentally. After care should also include a massage or a soak in a nice hot bath.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 11-18-2016 at 10:51 PM.
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post:
Old 11-19-2016, 12:46 AM   #18
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

I have such a forniphilia fetish, one of my favorite things. I've always loved the idea of being a footrest, especially if I'm bratty

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
[23:52:04] RiskyFlame: techiegirl is very real
#modapproved

techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 04:11 AM   #19
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
If you had to be a piece of human furniture, what would you be and why? Describe as detailed as you can/wish.

Alternatively, if you had to use a piece of human furniture, what would you use and why? Again, please describe.
A footstool. Simply because it makes me feel very submissive.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 09:14 PM   #20
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

I saw this picture and I don't know if you would exactly call it human furniture because it was someone twisted around an island, but I would do this. I cannot find the picture again, but the person was under the table top and his arms were tied to one side of the island. Then his legs were wrapped under him on the table and a fucking machine was in his ass. I really would like to try this I think it would be fun.

I would love to use the tables where the guys cock and balls is standing at attention. I would have many oops baking moments where batter and icing would end up other places.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 07:11 AM   #21
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Sooooo,,,... Last wednesday we did a real nice session. You can read about it>>here<<.

The session took 2 hours.

In preparation for it i did a lot of google research. To my surprise i did not find a single report on duration.
That leaves me with questions...

- does anybody have any information on duration? How long have they done? What could be considered a "nice" time?

- or is it maybe more that objectivication is commonly not really done, but just posed for a photo or small video?

Any information or link is welcome

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:01 PM   #22
MicroSlut

a foot stool, i would be a human foot stool. not sure why, but it somewhat turns me on to think being used like that

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
body, furniture, human furniture