Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2017, 12:40 PM   #46
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Star 1 Day 7: Androgyny

For those who don't know what androgyny defines: androgyny is the combination of masculine and feminine characteristics. Gender ambiguity may be found in fashion, gender identity, sexual identity, or sexual lifestyle. And to be honest, I am unsure whether androgyny is considered to be a kink or fetish. But even when it's not; let's just add it. Although, I'm quite sure we can't achieve the absolute definition of androgyny: a female or male who has a high degree of both feminine (expressive) and masculine (instrumental) traits.
-- Example imagery

Attributes
- Unisex or neutral clothing.
- Basic make-up: foundation and eyeliner.
- Everyday items.

The dare
To approximate androgyny, it's probably best to follow a set of rules throughout the day. This also means that you'll have to start with this dare right when you wake up and finish when you wake up the next day. So let's hope that you read this dare early in the morning to start the dare right away. Meaning 24 hours, thus also while sleeping (at night).

Light make-up
Regardless of your sex, you'll be wearing some light make-up today. Boys must wear at least foundation and eyeliner, and if willing, add some concealer, blush or others. The girls are restricted to only wearing foundation, concealer and neutral eyeliner. Guys don't have to worry that they have to put a thick layer on their skin, just a bit to make your skin look more evenly/smooth.

Unisex clothing
You may only wear clothing that can be worn by both sexes. This means that sex stereotyping clothes are not allowed to be worn. Obviously, the bra is an exception because it's for support of the bosom. The underwear has to be neutral coloured: black, white or grey. So boys can dress a bit more girly and girls can dress a bit manlier.

Hair style
For the boys, no gel or sex stereotyping haircuts (disregarding hair length). For the girls, no stereotyping haircuts either, such as ponytails, braided hair, hair clips, et cetera.

Behaviour
This is a hard one, so you'll be your own judge on your behaviour. Basically, no sex stereotyping behaviour. Examples would be, when you're a girl, no showing off your breast or ass. When a girl, don't flex your muscles for looks.

One disclaimer in general for this kink. Some kinks are new to me as well, so I do some research before writing the dare. But androgyny among other kinks are quite complex, or at least I consider them to be. And I don't have the whole day to do research, so this dare might not be 100% accurate focusing on androgyny alone.

Punishment
You'll be doing some line writing on WriteForMe (WFM) as punishment for failing or not even starting the dare above. But before going to WFM, take off all of your clothing and choose a single article of clothing that you want to wear throughout writing the lines. This article of clothing may not cover parts both of your torso and (upper) legs, so a (full) body suit or dress is not allowed.

Once you wear that one, special article of clothing, you may continue to the WriteForMe task.

Side note: after deciding that the punishments were almost as long as the dares themselves, the punishments will be written shorter from now on.

Reporting: you have seven (7) days to report instead of only three (3) days.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:58 PM   #47
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Star 1 Day 8: Anticipation

I must say, I was thrilled when I finally found this amazing, yet simple, app and was lucky when it was available across the three most used mobile device platforms: Android, iOS, and Windows. When using this app, you don't know when your devices gives a command, so you can only wait in anticipation.

Attributes
- Your smartphone.
- The smartphone app: Random Timer (Reaction Drills). Available on: Android, iOS, and Windows.
- One of the following, depending on your choice: ice cubes, cane (or stick), or two thin elastic bands.

The dare
Start off by downloading and installing the Random Timer (Reaction Drills) application on your smartphone. While you let your device do the calculating, choose one of the sections below. Depending on your choice, you might or might not need one of the attributes listed as third (above). Each section comes with the settings that you need to configure in the Random Timer-app. When ready, press on Start!. Do the dare and don't touch the screen in the meanwhile, until the message - End - appears on your screen.

As for the settings, look below which character belongs to which setting.
A = Base time in seconds
B = +/- time in seconds
C = Time distribution
D = Action (sounds)
D1 = Number of actions
D2 = Sound
D3 = Weight (chance)
E = Time limit
F = Actions limit

Ice cubes
When choosing ice cubes, you must have at least some experience with anal play. Doing some of the anal play dares given in this thread; day 3 to 6, is enough experience to continue.

Prepare 12 ice cubes which might all need to go up your butt, depending on the Random Timer. When the 12 ice cubes are ready; completely frozen from the inside as well, put them in a glass or cup and add cold water to it. When all ice cubes are submerged in water, immediately pour away the water leaving the ice cubes in the glass. Take out the ice cubes and break them into 12 ice cubes again if they are stuck to each other. Letting ice cubes be exposed to water removes most of the (sharp) edges, for safety.

When the 12 ice cubes are ready to be inserted, and your ass ready to welcome the ice cubes with open a̶r̶m̶s hole, enter the follow settings and press Start!

A = _90_, B = _30_, C = _Uniform_, D1 = _1_, D2 = _Shoot_, D3 = _1_, E = _720_, F = _No_

Caning
When choosing caning, you'll need a cane (or stick) that will be used for impact play. You'll be hitting your buttocks with the cane; switching cheeks is at your own discretion. The command might differ between fast and strong. When you're commanded to cane yourself fast, you don't have to hit your ass cheek hard, but fast. When you're commanded to cane yourself strong, hit your ass cheek hard, so it stings after the hit.

A = _6_, B = _4_, C = _Uniform_, D1 = _2_, D2a = _Fast_,
D2b = _Strong_, D3a = _2_, D3b = _3_, E = _20_, F = _120_

This category, caning, must be done twice when chosen. Otherwise put, do two sessions of both 2 minutes (120s), each session with a maximum of 20 hits.

Elastic bands
When choosing elastic bands, you'll need the two thin (rubber) elastic bands. Place one rubber band around each of your thighs. Make sure they fit tightly around your thighs. When you snap them, you must lift them enough to barely withstand the snaps. The Random Timer will tell you which thigh to snap: left or right.

A = _5_, B = _5_, C = _Normal_, D1 = _2_, D2a = _Left_,
D2b = _Right_, D3a = _1_, D3b = _1_, E = _100_, F = _No_

This category, elastic bands, must be done thrice (3x) when chosen. Otherwise put, do three sessions of both 1:40 minutes (100s).

Punishment
As punishment, you'll have to shave some areas on your body. Let's start with the area around your genital and your armpits. Then roll a die to determine which other area's you'll shave as well.

1. Both lower legs.
2. Both arms.
3. Both whole legs.
4. Both whole legs and arms.
5. Your torso and roll the die again.
6. No extra shaving needed.

Best report: [email protected]
I rose early this morning in order to shave my legs. I started wuth a new blade, dry, with my left leg. It did take some hair off but was not very effective. I wet me legs in the shower and applied liquid soap. I would stroke up a short distance and then down in a backward way releasing the cut hair. Soon my legs was covered in clumpy lines of wet hair. This rinsed down the drain well. I noticed that I had missed some spots and did the procedure through two more times. I had figured that I would stop at the panty / brief line. But extended it up onto the buttocks. So one leg was done from toe to and including the lower buttock.

I decided to wait for the other leg an get back to getting ready for work. I showered, put some lotion on my leg and went about my regular habbits.

I found that doing just one leg had some interesting happenings. That leg seemed more alive. Without the hair in the way I could feel much more. It looked strange against the other one. My hair is a grey in brown. So it does not stand out much. But even so it is easy to tell the difference. If my hair was black I think the contrast would be striking. I suggest that if you do another shaving punishment you have them do just one leg forbidding the shaving of the other. It looks so odd. It will attract attention easily.

I plan on doing the other leg in the morning as I did this one today. Then perhaps Friday morning I will be sure to take any stragglers. That ought to get me through the punishment.

Would you be interested in hearing about any mishaps from the shaving? Or shall I now keep silent about this?

Next day
I got the other leg done thus morning. I did a little more than I originally planed. Rather than stopping just above the panty line I went ahead and did the panty area and also renewed the sh.very on my scrotum. The only remaining is is a strip above my penis, a little that I missed in the crack of my behind, and a few here and there overall. Tomorrow I plan on just leaving the strip.

I placed lotion on both legs too. I don't know if the lotion, the new blade, or just my technique has left my skin fairly clear after the shave. In times past I have had many red/pink/white bumps over the shaved areas. I am also enjoying the smooth feel of this now exposed skin.

I have to admit I have grown with and enjoyed this punishment more than the task. So thank you for being so strict. I think some would have said it is ok to have continued the fast pattern in the strong time. I did the strong. The fast was extra.

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 01-13-2017 at 12:39 PM. Reason: best report added
Old 01-08-2017, 12:47 PM   #48
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Star 1 Day 9: Armbinder

This dare is made possible by Lerra22 from Deviant Art. The tutorial is brought to my attention by Lurid Crest from getDare: posted here. My apologies for not coming up with the dare myself: I just found this idea too awesome to not present it to you.

Warning
Do not try this on your own or be sure you will be able to escape. It's recommended to keep your front door unlocked so in the case you can't escape no matter what, you can go outdoors and ask your neighbours for help.

Attributes
- (Wide) pair of trousers or sweatpants.
- A pair of scissors (preferred) or a knife.

The dare
Basically, you have to spend at least half an hour (30 minutes) in the Do It Yourself (DIY) armbinder. But before even thinking about trying this DIY armbinder, you must read both the safety tips and advice. Only when you have constructed an escape method or have someone near you to help out when needed, you may try this DIY armbinder. The tutorial can be found in the spoiler.

Spoiler:
http://lerra22.deviantart.com/art/Armbinder-tutorial-440527818 (18+ only)

Safety tips
- Tie a string to the waistband and put it in the leg (sleeve) along with your arms. If you get stuck, you can pull the waistband down by the string to get your elbows out.

- By sure to have a knife or scissors near you at all time when you try this. Put is somewhere you can reach it with your (tied up) arms.

- Keep all the doors unlocked so even with your arms stuck in the leg of the trousers/sweatpants, you are still able to open the doors. As said in the warning, the same applies to the front door in case of an emergency.

Advice
- When you will try this be aware that escaping is hard. People that are not physically fit, have problems with their lungs, panic when trapped or other things that might be at hand, should carefully over thing if they should actually try this.

- Escape is harder than it might seem at first. If you can't get out at a certain point, don't go further. Because going further might make the situation even harder or near impossible to escape. When look at the tutorial (image), you should test if you can still get out after step 4 and each following step. If you can't get out, then don't go further!

- Be aware that the last step can be very treacherous since the knot is (when you pull it tight) almost impossible to undo because you don't have the room inside the trousers'/sweatpants' leg to fiddle it open.

- A little trick to get out when tied up: use a doorknob or a hook sticking out of the wall to pull the fabric from your chest over your head. Maybe it is wise to construct an escape method before trying this out.

My experiences
I have tried this out myself for a short period of time. I did it in secrecy (alone) so I had to be careful not to make this DIY armbinder inescapable. I knew that I could rip out of my sweatpants but obviously didn't want this to happen. To me, step 7 and 8 are too riskful when doing this solo. So unless you have a pair of scissors with you, maybe even in the sleeve of the trousers/sweatpants, you could proceed to complete the tutorial. Otherwise, you should probably stop after step 6.

Punishment
No punishment as this dare is quite extreme and risqué. When you choose not to try this DIY armbinder, no punishment is required. Unfortunately, in this case, you won't be able to write a report either.

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 01-21-2017 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:54 PM   #49
elayne
getDare Sweetheart

I know its a bit late, but I am going to join in this starting tomorrow.

Loves: Long Term Rules, Cute things, MLP, hypnosis, being girly, trash, embarrassing shopping/services
Likes: pet play, age play, feminization, full public humiliation, spanking, messy
Limits: Close friends/family, cam, bondage, Public Nudity, Permanent, Crossdressing (soft limit)

PM DARES!!!

My Rules

Please add to my Dare Calendar!

Old 01-08-2017, 05:15 PM   #50
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by elayne View Post
I know it's a bit late, but I am going to join in this starting tomorrow.
You're never too late. And hopefully, more people will join.

Even though they might not want to write a report, just saying that they did the dare or thank it is enough. I can use that to improve the future dares.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
Old 01-09-2017, 02:43 PM   #51
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Star 1 Day 10: ASMR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR)
Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is a euphoric experience characterized by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine, precipitating relaxation. It has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia.
I have been a fan of ASMR for about a year now and I still love it. I always tend to go into some sort of relaxing trance when listening to it, and it's amazing!

Attributes
- Headphone or earplugs.
- Access to www.youtube.com.

The dare
The dare is not daring at all. All you have to do is watching, or rather listening, to one or multiple of the following ASMR videos (linked below). I have - as it is called - certain triggers that do the trick for me, but you may not like them at all. Moreover, if you're unfortunate, then ASMR does nothing for you at all. So keep an open mind and if the trigger does nothing for you, then move to another ASMR video that contains different, maybe more suiting, triggers.

Note
It's recommended to wear headphones while listening to ASMR videos for optimal sound (sensation).

• 10 Triggers to Help You Sleep: YouTube link. (recommended as first)

• Lotion & Oil Ear Massage (NO TALKING) Rubbing, Cupping, Stroking, and Tapping: YouTube link.

• No Talking ASMR - Strong Oil Ear Massage - 1 Hour: YouTube link.

• Cutting Crunchy Kinetic Sand: YouTube link.

Punishment
No punishment as this dare is a must-do. I simply don't accept that you won't do the dare, so just do it.

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 01-10-2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old 01-10-2017, 02:39 PM   #52
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Star 1 Day 11: Asphyxia philia

Asphyxia philia means arousal by the lack of oxygen. A few kinky examples would be involving a gas mask with a hose attached to the only air supply hole and having your partner closing the other end of the hose while you can do nothing about it; being inescapably bound. Now, I know you don't have a gas mask and maybe you don't have a kinky partner either, so we'll be trying this using something different.

Attributes
- A bathtub (recommended) or a big basin.
- A simple straw.

The dare
Assuming you'll be using the bathtub, you need to fill it like you usually would do when taking a bath. Take the straw with you in the bathtub and wait until the tub is full if not already. When ready, breathe out all the air you have currently in your lungs, put the straw in your mouth to breathe through and submerge your head underwater. Try to breathe through the straw (underwater) as long as possible, max. 1 minute.

If you have good lungs, then this shouldn't be a problem, though the size of the straw matters as well. If you can spend breathing a minute underwater, then twist the straw a few times in the middle to tighten constrict the airflow. Spend some time breathing underwater again and continue twisting the straw at the same point until you can't reach the 30 seconds with breathing. Don't forget to start with empty lungs, so you won't take a deep breath before submerging yourself.

When you can't reach the 30 seconds anymore with the constricted straw, you can have your orgasm (if you're allowed to have one). Put the constricted straw in your mouth, submerge your head underwater and start touching yourself to the orgasm while having only a limited amount of air flow available. If you can't reach the orgasm within 30 seconds, STOP touching yourself when you emerge your head above the surface. You may only continue stimulating yourself when you're breathing through the constricted straw, underwear, starting with empty lungs.

Advice (by [email protected])
- Please don't forget to catch your breath between each attempt. Don't submerge yourself before you have recovered from your previous submerge and stabilised your breath.
- It may help to take a deep breath, hold it in under pressure for a while and then exhale all the air before you submerge yourself. This allowed your system to establish a good supply of oxygenated blood before you submerge yourself.

Punishment
go into the bathtub or shower having a full bladder and wearing nothing but your underwear. Lay down on your back and lift your legs straight up in the air. Then lift your butt from the ground as well, using your legs to support your (lower) back to lift your butt higher and higher. You may use the wall to support your legs (for balance) so you won't tumble over. It should look like the woman in this picture, only with your legs straight up in the air and your butt even higher if possible.

When you are in this position, pee yourself. You don't have to worry that any pee will come on your face because you have your underwear on. But instead, the front of your underwear will start to feel warm and streams of pee will flow down your body. When you're done, spend 1 minute in the bathtub (or shower) to smell your own pee without removing your underwear first. When the minute is up, you may remove your underwear and clean yourself. Maybe take a shower or short bath?

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 01-10-2017 at 04:32 PM. Reason: advice added
Old 01-11-2017, 03:22 PM   #53
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Star 1 day 12: Ass to Mouth

I wasn't quite sure what the dare should look like. Not everyone can simply bend themselves enough to lick their own assholes. Neither does everyone have a partner that's into this kind of stuff, so I decided to settle with some indirect ass to mouth play. Of course, if you are flexible enough to lick your own asshole or you have an amazing partner whose asshole you can lick, you can opt for one of these as well.

Attributes
- (Dildo-shaped) object.
- Lube or eatable oil. (optional)

The dare
If you can lick your own asshole or have your partner's asshole to lick, then lick these assholes clean for 10 minutes. If your partner wants to have it licked some more, you'll have to listen, of course. If you don't have an asshole that you can reach with your tongue, then continue to the rest of this dare.

For those who want to know how to insert the (dildo-shaped) object into your anus, a small instruction guide can be found in day 3's (Anal: Stimulation) dare. The instructions can be found in The dare itself; the first four (4) paragraphs. When you're more experienced and know how to insert the object, just continue reading.

Take the (dildo-shaped) object and insert it into your asshole. Unless you can't stand the friction between the (dildo-shaped) object and your anal canal, you shouldn't use any lube or oil. Instead, use your spit; the thicker the substance, the better.

Once inserted, push it in and out a little and maybe twist it if it doesn't cause too much friction. Then take it out and suck the (dildo-shaped) object. When clean and lubed up with your (thick) spit again, re-insert it into your ass and fuck yourself with the (dildo-shaped) object again. When done for 10-20 seconds, take it out and lick it clean again. Keep doing this cycle for 15 minutes.

One piece of advice, though; you might want to poop before doing this and clean your ass thoroughly after pooping, before starting with this dare.

Tip
If you don't like the taste of ass but you still would like to try thia dare because, naturally, you want to try everything at least once in life, you could give yourself a (small) enema to clean our your rectum. No instructions or tutorial will be given for an enema, so Google Search the steps to give yourself a proper clensing enema if you have no idea of how this is done.

Punishment
Take off all your clothing but your underwear and get down on all fours. Place the laptop or keyboard in front of you, on the floor, when able to see the screen as well. Keep your upper legs vertical and lower your chest (almost) to the ground, putting yourself in a position as you would receive (anal/vaginal) penetration.

When in the position, start writing an essay of 1000 words on one of the following subjects. You can choose which subject you want to write about.
- What do you want to get the most out of your kinky activity/ (BD)SM lifestyle?
- What characteristics should a Master have to be the perfect match for you?
- What characteristics should a slave have to be the perfect match for you?
- You would you like to happen to you when you're spending a week at a Master's/Mistress' house, serving Him/Her the entire week?

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 01-12-2017 at 06:09 AM. Reason: tip added
Old 01-12-2017, 01:44 PM   #54
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Star 1 Day 13: Ass Worshipping

Attributes
- Google search engine.

The dare
For the next three (3) days, you'll be spending some time browsing asses on the internet. During this period of browsing, you may not have an orgasm. When you browse and look at those beautiful, round and firm asses, you'll have to fantasise about what you would do to that ass. Live up in the moment and think vividly about the asses for x minutes, with x the result you rolled below.

Roll a die for both sections. Roll this die again each day, for three (3) days straight.

Length of time
1. Five minutes.
2. Fifteen minutes.
3. Ten minutes.
4. Twenty minutes.
5. Ten minutes.
6. Roll again and add (another) five minutes to the result.

Time of the day
1. Right before going to bed.
2. Right after you wake up.
3. Whenever you have the time.
4. Anywhere in the evening.
5. Anywhere at night (after 12:00 am).
6. Forget all rolled results and re-roll all sections.

Tip
Depending on what sex(es) you favour, you can use Google search images and search for "[gender] ass worship", "[gender] ass fetish" or "[gender] ass model". Another option would be to Google search the previous examples and add a blog website or picture sharing website, such as pinterest, tumblr or instagram.

Punishment
Regardless of whether you live alone, family, student, friends, or strangers, you'll be doing some domestic chores. You'll only need to clean up the rooms that you regularly use. This would include your bedroom, living room, bathroom, toilet, kitchen, but not bedrooms of others or private rooms.

Start by cleaning up all the rooms. Pick up all the lost items and put them back at the right locations. Take the glasses, dishes and such to the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher. And other things that only can make the room messier. When done, take a feather broom and dust off all the items where dust might be, even when chances are nihil.

Once everything is put back in its place, take the vacuum cleaner and vacuum all the rooms that you cleaned up. Make sure you do the rugs extra, get in all the corners of the room and vacuum also under any furniture.

Your house should be so much cleaner now. The last two things you will do are the kitchen and the bathroom (toilet). Clean up the kitchen and make sure everything spick and span (spotless). No food scraps, grease spots, or water drops anywhere.

As for the toilet, clean it however you like. As long as the end result is a clean toilet that smells fresh and without any stains on the rim, seating or anywhere.
Old 01-13-2017, 12:12 PM   #55
jogoe
Account Banned

I would loove to join
Old 01-13-2017, 01:43 PM   #56
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Star 1 Day 14: Ball Busting (1)

Unfortunately, you'll only be able to do this dare if you have a scrotum. This means that anyone having a slot won't be able to do this dare. For these third hole individuals, you get a free card. You may ask me for a dare tailored to your (dis)likes and limits.

Attributes
- One (long) shoelace.
- Impact implement. (optional)

The dare
Start with stretching your balls, and if still not so saggy, let them bathe in some warm water for a couple of minutes while you continue pulling your scrotum. When the skin is loose, you get one shoelace and tie it around the back of your scrotum, leaving one end a couple of inches and the other end the rest. Take the two ends, go around the back of your scrotum and tie then another time.

Once tied twice, take the longer end and start lapping/encircling your scrotum. Each lap you should go a bit down your loose scrotum, not overlapping the previous shoelace-lap. Keep on going, making sure it's done tight. Eventually, you'll start lapping the balls partly, but keep gong until you are at the end of the shoelace. When at the end, go a bit back and tie the end to the short starting-end. Make sure tie the final knot tight enough so it won't get loose.

Once your scrotum is enclosed by the wrapping shoelace, and you balls being pushed away from the base, spend the next five minutes whatever you'd like to do. Just enjoy the feeling and once the five minutes are over, you may continue.

Take the impact implement or not, if you rather use your hands. Give yourself 20 spanks on the balls, not trying to hit the shoelaces. Each spank should cause a painful impact big enough so you can barely withstand it. When done, spend another five minutes before untying your scrotum.

Punishment
Strip down to only your underwear. Stand in front of a window that faces a street or public area; you may cover up yourself. Open the window, take off your underwear and throw it as far away as possible. Close the window, walk to the front door and go outside to retrieve your underwear.

Tip
- Do this dare at night when it's dark, so it's most likely no one will see you when retrieving your dare.
- Don't forget the keys to your door.
- Depending on where you live, throw your underwear away with limited strength. Example: when living in a flat building on the 13th floor, don't throw it away as hard as you can but just drop it down.

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 01-14-2017 at 03:24 PM.
Old 01-14-2017, 03:24 PM   #57
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Star 1 Day 15: Ball Busting (2)

Here I do it again: a boy-only dare. If you're a girl, your time for girl-only dares will come too. Just do the punishment instead of ask me for a tailored dares, if you dare.

Attributes
- Elastic (rubber) band with width: 5 á 10 mm.

The dare
Take off your clothing of at least the bottom half of you, and proceed to get a hard on. If you're locked up in a chastity cage, then good for you; I hope you have long to go. Get the elastic band and place it around your genitals or attach it (somehow) to your cage.

Take the other end and stretch it out a little. When you think it's spun enough, let the rubber band go and let it hit your balls. If you feel pain, then the test succeeded. Onto the real dare then, which is somewhat the same.

Lay down on your back with the elastic band still around your genitals. Your cock should be hard still for you to continue, unless caged, of course. Take your dominant foot and move/pull it closer to the elastic band. Put your big toe in the elastic band with the band enough on your big toe so it can slip off when you want to. Then span the elastic band tightly by moving your foot (big toe) away from your genitals, but not too far.

(Re-)adjust your balls so it's precisely between the sides of the elastic band. It shouldn't lay on top of the rim of the band and neither show it hang below the band. But right in between, as if the two sides of the elastic band trap your balls between them. When your balls are adjusted accordingly, you start pulling the elastic band tighter and tighter. When you think it's tight enough, it's not. If you're a bit afraid, don't be because the greatness of the impact will look like a log(x) function. The more you stretch it, the less additional impact strength it will get. Make sure to use your hands to keep your (not caged) cock against your lower belly so the elastic band won't slip off when you proceed to stretch it further and further.

When you are ready to test your balls on their on their pain level, then continue for the final steps. Make sure your still have your cock flat against your lower belly and close your eyes. You still feel the elastic band slipping off your big toe, but don't try to think of it too much. Just let it happen, as if you had no clue of what was about to happen.

If you didn't receive a severe jolt of pain that makes you cower, you should do this dare over. If the elastic band couldn't handle the tension, then get a new one and try stretching it as far without letting it break.

Punishment
As punishment, you'll be changing your avatar on getDare. You can't just pick an avatar on the internet; you have to create your own! Get partially naked and take a picture of yourself, posing however you want. If you're not comfortable with this, just take a picture of a (clothed) body part of yours.

Once the pictures is taken, upload it to getDare as your avatar here.
Old 01-15-2017, 03:26 PM   #58
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Star 1 Day 16: Ballet Shoes

Wearing ballet boots or shoes is frequently used when you want to make walking more difficult. I thought it would be a nice thing to try, even though you probably won't have such ballet boots. And I can imagine that you won't buy them just to do this dare, unless ....
No, you probably won't. So let's do a pretend.

Attributes
- (thumb) tacks.
- Footwear.
- (Duct) tape. (optional)

The dare
Take lots of tacks and preferably put the point side through the sticky side of a piece of tape. Repeat this step once more and take a pair of socks to insert and stick the tape to the inside of the socks, right at the heels. Once the tacks are in place so you create a bed of tacks (creating the bed of nails effect), put on the socks. The pointy tacks should be pressing at your heels and when you try to stand on your heels, it should cause pain.

Wearing these socks, you'll have to make sure never to touch the ground with your heels. Put otherwise, you'll only be able to walk on your toes or walking as if you would wear heels, but without the support of when you would actually wear the heels.

Spend at least an hour having these tacks pressing against your heels. This is not so long when you sit quite a lot, so for those who have a desk job or are in school, just have the tacks pressing against your heels for the duration of the day until you come home. Nobody will notice them anyway if you keep your heels low enough but not too low.

Warning (advice by [email protected])
This dare is dangerous and you should be careful when performing this dare. Any misstep or pressing your heel too hard on the ground and some tacks might penetrate your skin. By placing a bed of tacks under your heels, you'll create the same effect as the so-called bed of nails. If you still feel it's still too dangerous, then simply put some pebbles under your heels so it won't hurt but you'll notice it when you walking normally.

Punishment
Write the word "FAILURE" somewhere between your crotch and chest/breast with a black (permanent) marker. You may not wash it off before 24 hours have expired.

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 01-20-2017 at 03:15 PM. Reason: warning added
Old 03-05-2017, 07:37 AM   #59
iHudson

What happened with all dares?

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
Old 03-05-2017, 11:02 AM   #60
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHudson View Post
What happened with all dares?
I believe this post described how much actual interest there was in this thread. And by this post, I actually mean the timestamp.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2017, competition, daily, dare, dares, fetish, fetishes, kink, kinks, punishment, reporting, reports, rules