Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2016, 03:00 PM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Star 1 Un Grand Thread: 2017

Welcome to this thread! It has been quite a while since I made my last dare for the people of getDare in general – not counting tailored dares. With this in my mind, I thought, let’s create un grand thread for everyone! Although, at least for everyone who likes to explore new kinks and stretch their boundaries. And especially those of you who want to be kinkier than ever before, in 2017. Because let’s be real… I can’t call this un grand thread when it doesn’t take you a year to complete it. So let’s meet this period of one solid year and make the best of it.

General information
  • Every day, (at least) one dare will be posted during the whole year of 2017.
  • You can participate this thread by posting below or by sending me a private message.
  • Everything coming from me (dares / announcements / lists /…) will be published in this thread and not outside of it.
Kink-dares
  • Each couple of days, a different kink or fetish will be used to create a dare. These kinks will be dealt with in alphabetical order.
  • When you are unable to do the dare or failed completing, you will have to do the punishment.
  • All dares can be done solo. However, some kinks will require attributes. When you miss the attributes, punishment isn’t required.
Reporting
  • You can send me a report of the dare you have done by sending me a private message. Reports of the punishment will be accepted as well.
  • When you send in a report, you'll automatically added to the list of participants when not already listed.
  • Reports can be sent within 3 days after the dare has been posted unless specified otherwise.
  • To report properly, include the word "report" and the correct date of the dare of which you send a report.
  • Every day, the best report of the dare will be selected and added to the post containing the dare. This means, unless specified to be reporting anonymously, you might report to all getDare visitors. (animosity optional)
Powered by RiskyFlame

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 01-03-2017 at 02:57 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 12-26-2016, 03:00 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Star 1 Announcements

14st of February, 2017
Announcement
  • For whoever reads this today, which is probably nobody. Happy Valentine's Day!
  • I have discontinued this series due to (major) lack of interests. I have a new idea ready to try out already where hundreds of dares will be posted. The best part of this dare is that I already created all these dares, so I can't foresee any difficulties.

21st of January, 2017
Announcement
  • You might have noticed it already, correction; you wouldn't read this unless you already have noticed it. I haven't made the kink-dares during the past week. It was bound to happen but it happened sooner than I expected. I'll be continuing the Un Grand Thread series soon but not too soon.
  • If you want to contribute to Un Grand Thread then you can visit the following link: kink-dares. Here you can write dares that will be use for the series. Disclaimer: I will add, remove and adjust the dare so it fits the style of the series.

5th of January, 2017
Announcement
  • Varies reports have been received; one better than the other. Today, bishoopz got a nice looking star in the list of participants because she got the best report of day 1's dare.
  • The list of participants will also function as a ranking system. Each time someone submitted a report that stands above other reports will receive a star. The number of reports submitted (per person) might also be added in the future if anyone would like to know them.

3rd of January, 2017
Announcement
  • As said in day 2's dare, not everyone has (sex) toys at their disposal. Therefore, when a kink involving a (sex) toy is coming along, you'll be notified about this so you can either buy or make a makeshift replacement of this (sex) toy. This notification will appear in this post; Announcements, between four á seven days before the dare is given.
  • When you send a report of any dare, regardless of whether you are within the time frame, you will automatically be added to the list of participants when not already listed. The added guideline: When you send in a report, you'll automatically added to the list of participants when not already listed.

1st of January, 2017
Original Post
  • Adding a new guideline: Reports can be sent within 3 days after the dare has been posted unless specified otherwise.
  • Adjustment of a guideline: Every day, the best report of the dare will be selected and added to the post containing the dare. This means, unless specified to be reporting anonymously, you might report to all getDare visitors.

31st of December, 2016
Announcement
  • The first dare of the year has been posted.
  • Happy new year, everybody! (in advance)

29th of December, 2016
Original Post
  • Re-formatting the mechanics of this thread.
  • Adding a new guideline: To report properly, include the word "report" and the correct date of the dare of which you send a report.

28th of December, 2016
Question & Answer
  • Will missing a dare pose a problem?
  • Is a report required for each dare to complete?
  • Does the punishment have the same kink as the dare?

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 02-14-2017 at 05:10 AM.
Old 12-26-2016, 03:01 PM   #3
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Star 1 List of dares

Used kinks: 13 out of 235
  1. 1st of January (Sun)
  2. 2nd of January (Mon)
  3. 3rd of January (Tue)
  4. 4th of January (Wed)
  5. 5th of January (Thu)
  6. 6th of January (Fri)
  7. 7th of January (Sat)
  8. 8th of January (Sun)
  9. 9th of January (Mon)
  10. 10th of January (Tue)
  11. 11th of January (Wed)
  12. 12th of January (Thu)
  13. 13th of January (Fri)
  14. 14th of January (Sat)
  15. 15th of January (Sun)
  16. 16th of January (Mon)

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 01-15-2017 at 03:38 PM.
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 12-27-2016, 09:54 AM   #5
Victoria85
getDare Devil

I would like to join in
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Old 12-27-2016, 11:35 AM   #6
Cactus

I'd like to join in!

Likes: Bondage, Edging, Body writing, Pet play, Breath play, Hidden public, Online Exposure, Tasks, Anal, Dice dares, Faproulettes, Escalation, Risk, Blackmail, Forced Bi, and more...

Hard Limits: social suicide, scat, extreme pain, blood, needles, illegal, vomit, permanent marks, WAM, wedgies, shaving, findom, large insertions, sounding, sissy, feet
Old 12-27-2016, 11:38 AM   #7
Lolascenekid
Distinguished Member

I would like to join!
Limits: Scat, full public (family), illegal, cbt, messy (only involving being poop/pee)

[SIZE="5"]PM Dares!
Old 12-27-2016, 01:42 PM   #8
Newbe123

I will join this game
Old 12-27-2016, 03:49 PM   #9
DemonDare

I would like to join!
A few questions;
- Is it a problem if I miss some days because I don't use gD everyday?
- Is a report a must for every dare we complete?
- Will the punishments be the same kink as the dare we forfeit?
Old 12-27-2016, 03:58 PM   #10
Amanda1522

Count me in this dare!
Old 12-27-2016, 04:15 PM   #11
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Question Question & Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonDare View Post
I would like to join!
A few questions...
Will missing a dare pose a problem?
No, missing a dare everyone once in a while doesn't matter. The goal of this thread is to let people come in contact with new kinks and to try out new things. When signing up for this thread, I'd like you to at least try the dare. When this is not possible, the post in which the dare is published will tell you what to do. But even then, I can't force you to do something can't or are not willing to do. So have fun doing the dares.

Is a report required for each dare to complete?
Reporting is not required to complete a dare. However, I will be keeping track of participant's report count. This little statistic will be published in the List of Participants. Out of all those reports, the best one will be selected and added to the post in which the dare is published. This same list will also show how many best report of the day someone has.

Does the punishment have the same kink as the dare?
I plan not to use the same kink for both the dare and the punishment. When the dare contains parts that someone refuses to do (limits), then they should (be able to) do the punishment. Therefore, the same kink that might be in the limits can't show up in the punishment as well.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 12-27-2016, 04:20 PM   #12
WedgieBaby

I would love to join

Likes:Wedgies,Age-play, Masturbation control, Rules, Cum deprecation, and being teased

Limits:Pics/Videos, Illegal, Blood, Poop, Needles, And sharp objects
Old 12-27-2016, 04:39 PM   #13
SissyCrossCum

I would like to join this thread aswell, feeling daring for the next year !

Loves : Crossdressing, Chastity, Cum eating, Sissy, Ruined orgasm.
Dislikes : Ass to mouth, Deepthroating.
Limits : Pee, Scat, School, Full public, Extreme pain.
Old 12-27-2016, 06:02 PM   #14
KinkyNudist
getDare Sweetheart

Please add me in your list, I want to join

Telegram: https://t.me/GMGReece
discord username:
Likes: Dice Dares, be Controlled, humiliation, posing, Teamviewer

Limits: Family, Permanent, messy, Cross Dressing, Illegal, friends, social suicide, anal, body changes, Face
Old 12-27-2016, 06:30 PM   #15
pepem6066

I'd like to join in
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2017, competition, daily, dare, dares, fetish, fetishes, kink, kinks, punishment, reporting, reports, rules