Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-17-2016, 05:39 PM   #16
JakeRyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeliefje View Post
As you seem to like light anal as well next time before you need to take a shit fuck yourself with a sharpy to make sure it's dirty enough do it for five minutes. then cum on it before licking it all off.
I'm sorry, but as you should be able to see, ass to mouth is in my limits. Maybe one day I will be open to it, but right now that is outside of my comfort zone.

Willing to try almost anything!

Toys: 4 small-medium buttplugs, handcuffs, flog, vibrating cock ring, belt, clothespins, rubber bands, household items

Curious about: Light CBT, cum eating, post orgasm torture, anal, messy

Dislikes (Punishments): Drinking piss, forced gay/bi, heavy pain

Limits: Public, Blood, Super Messy, Permanent, Family, Pictures, Illegal, Chastity longer than a week

BDSM Type
JakeRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 05:53 PM   #17
madeliefje

Send a message via MSN to madeliefje

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeRyan View Post
I'm sorry, but as you should be able to see, ass to mouth is in my limits. Maybe one day I will be open to it, but right now that is outside of my comfort zone.
Ah my apologies,
Let's see, then I want you to lick clean all the soles of the shoes in the house untill they are sparkly.

Loves: Mild pain (wedgies, spanking, candles, nettles, toothpaste) bladder control, body control, Hypnosis, Deepthroat training, Anal.
Dislikes(punishments): Hard pain, crying, edging, humiliation.
Limits: Public (hidden public, flashing) family/friends, poop, animals, pictures/cam anything illegal or blood.
madeliefje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 07:26 PM   #18
JakeRyan

This should be pretty disgusting. Will send a report once I am finished. I still will accept more dares, especially ones that include snot, pubic hairs, condiments, or other disgusting things.

Toys: 4 small-medium buttplugs, handcuffs, flog, vibrating cock ring, belt, clothespins, rubber bands, household items

Limits: Public, Blood, Super Messy, Permanent, Family, Pictures, Illegal, Chastity longer than a week

BDSM Type
Old 11-19-2016, 12:23 PM   #19
JakeRyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
You never even trim your pubic hairs??? Well it's time to get smooth. Trim them all. Report back how long it takes you to eat all of them. If it all seems too dry to swallow, make use of piss or cum sauce. You obviously will have some handy.

You know you want to do this.
Well, I just attempted this dare. I apologize for it taking so long, but here's the report.

I prepared by getting some scissors ready and trimming the main bush of pubic hair above the shaft towards my stomach. I left quite a bit there, as I want to continue to play with it. I put the trimmings into a cup (PM me for pic), and worked on the piss and cum mixture. I pissed into a cup and it was very yellow and acidic smelling. Then, I jerked off into the cup and ruined my orgasm into the cup. I mixed it up and tried to get some earwax for the hairs, but I didn't have enough to actually make some solid earwax. Then, I was ready for the eating.

I took a pinch of the hairs and attempted to eat them dry. The loose ones went down fine, but the bigger ball of hairs got stuck and I took a swig of piss to help get it down. After gagging on it, I swallowed it. I decided that I needed more piss and pissed a lighter color into the cup. I mixed the pubic hairs into the cup and was ready to continue eating. As the hair hit my mouth, I gagged. I gagged probably 2 more times before I got a bit of it down my throat. As I went for another swig and gagged. I let it fall back into the cup when I heard my roommates coming back. I had to stop the dare right then, but the gagging was also almost unbearable. I might have stopped then even if my roommates hadn't have come home.

I have pictures of the mixture if anyone wants to see, PM me. Thank you for the dare, it was extremely difficult and I am sorry that I did not complete it. Punishment is acceptable for failing this dare. Other dares and punishments will be accepted.

BDSM Type

Last edited by JakeRyan; 11-19-2016 at 02:01 PM.
Old 11-22-2016, 12:57 PM   #20
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Very good report. Nice to see a faggot loser learning how to train itself. But you failed. What do you think your punishment should be? For starters, put a full bar of soap in your mouth for your next shower, and let your mouth get washed out nicely by directing your open (but soap-filled) mouth toward the shower head and letting nice soapy water fill your mouth. Swish it around and then let it drain out. You know what they say with shampoo, right? "Lather, rinse, repeat." That applies here too. How many times do think you should repeat this? Maybe others will suggest a good number here. But you need to tell us what you think you deserve.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:09 PM   #21
JakeRyan

I think I deserve 10 repeats, but your judgement is the ultimate deciding factor.

BDSM Type
Old 11-22-2016, 03:52 PM   #22
humili8meplz

Here's your next meal...

You'll need a few spoons

Get a can of dog food add a whole chilli chopped. Now get three spoons and fill them with the mixture.
Then get some jelly (jelo in the US) rub it all over your dick and again fill 3 spoons.
Chop a raw onion and again 3 spoons
Finally get some jam and put it into your socks go for a run (20 mins at least) again get three spoons worth

Now for the drinks -- 4 glasses
1 with piss
1 with cum
1 with cold coffee
1 with bath water

Put these things ready so you can't remember where on the floor they are..

Put on a blindfold

Randomly select a number between 1 and 12 - that's how many spoons you must eat and a number between 1 and 4 that's how many glasses you must fully drink.

Send a report.... (pics if you can)

Please send me a disgusting food dare (my rules are the same as yours - though I will accept ass to mouth but not scat).
humili8meplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 04:53 PM   #23
DareFiend
getDare Addict

You say you think you deserve 10 repeats of the soap-in-mouth lather-rinse-repeat cycle.

Maybe.

Depends.

I'd like to see whether we can maybe work on pushing out what appears to be one of your limits. Are you up for that?

Here's the bet: you say you want to eat disgusting things. So. This will happen next time you take a dump. When you are done with your nasty excretion, that will be time for your shower. DON'T WIPE. Go directly from the toilet to the shower. Take the bar of soap and use it to wipe your ass. Then put it in your mouth for your ten rinse-and-repeat cycles. Shouldn't be a problem, right? After all, you won't have to swallow anything that the soap picks up. Just let it flow right back out of your mouth. And after 10 cycles, the soap AND your mouth will be washed clean. (If not, just do more cycles, right?)

SO - you can either do 10 repeats, with the soap that has cleaned your ass, or you can accept the number of repeats that I had in mind.

What do you say?

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 11-23-2016, 06:38 PM   #24
JakeRyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by humili8meplz View Post
Here's your next meal...

You'll need a few spoons

Get a can of dog food add a whole chilli chopped. Now get three spoons and fill them with the mixture.
Then get some jelly (jelo in the US) rub it all over your dick and again fill 3 spoons.
Chop a raw onion and again 3 spoons
Finally get some jam and put it into your socks go for a run (20 mins at least) again get three spoons worth

Now for the drinks -- 4 glasses
1 with piss
1 with cum
1 with cold coffee
1 with bath water

Put these things ready so you can't remember where on the floor they are..

Put on a blindfold

Randomly select a number between 1 and 12 - that's how many spoons you must eat and a number between 1 and 4 that's how many glasses you must fully drink.

Send a report.... (pics if you can)

Please send me a disgusting food dare (my rules are the same as yours - though I will accept ass to mouth but not scat).
I really like this dare, but there are a few issues with it for me. First of all, I don't have dog food or a chilli (I have chilli powder and crunchy cat food though). I don't have any jello and the jam in the socks dare is too messy to be feasible. Also, I don't drink coffee. If you could accommodate these, this would be a fantastic dare. I have spices, condiments, and some other food items available.

BDSM Type
Old 11-24-2016, 09:37 PM   #25
JakeRyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
You say you think you deserve 10 repeats of the soap-in-mouth lather-rinse-repeat cycle.

Maybe.

Depends.

I'd like to see whether we can maybe work on pushing out what appears to be one of your limits. Are you up for that?

Here's the bet: you say you want to eat disgusting things. So. This will happen next time you take a dump. When you are done with your nasty excretion, that will be time for your shower. DON'T WIPE. Go directly from the toilet to the shower. Take the bar of soap and use it to wipe your ass. Then put it in your mouth for your ten rinse-and-repeat cycles. Shouldn't be a problem, right? After all, you won't have to swallow anything that the soap picks up. Just let it flow right back out of your mouth. And after 10 cycles, the soap AND your mouth will be washed clean. (If not, just do more cycles, right?)

SO - you can either do 10 repeats, with the soap that has cleaned your ass, or you can accept the number of repeats that I had in mind.

What do you say?
I'm almost offended. My dares are there for a reason and asking me to break one isn't acceptable.

BDSM Type
Old 11-24-2016, 09:46 PM   #26
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Sorry if what I wrote offended you, that certainly was not the intention. My goal was to see whether limits could be pushed. I've know many many people who are open to being 'pushed' a bit to expand their limits. Understand that I didn't flat-out tell you to do something that was beyond your limits. I just posed it as a possibility, clearly acknowledging that I knew what the limit was and that I was seeing whether it could be pushed. That shouldn't have offended - after all, I offered an alternative option that was entirely within your limits.

In any case, let me just withdraw what I wrote. Apologies.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

Last edited by DareFiend; 11-24-2016 at 09:56 PM.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:07 PM   #27
JakeRyan

After a bit of a break, I am back looking for dares.

BDSM Type
Old 12-16-2016, 07:10 PM   #28
submissivebbw

Any beverage you drink at home for the next 24 hrs must have your piss mixed in it

I deserve to be in denial, please add edges using my PM dares.

Kik: s1u7wh0r3
Discord: Salem#6590

pm dares
submissivebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 07:17 PM   #29
2bchew
getDare Addict

Pour yourself half a bowl of cereal.now dump the cereal out on the floor.
Sweep up the cereal and put everything you swept up back in the bowl.
Now instead of milk you will pee in the bowl.On top of this of course should be a nice load of cum.

If your pubes have grown back make sure you trim some off and add them to the mix.

Now eat all the cereal.Whatever liquid is left after the cereal is gone should be sucked up without using your hands.Make sure to lick the bowl clean.
2bchew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 01:47 PM   #30
JakeRyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by submissivebbw View Post
Any beverage you drink at home for the next 24 hrs must have your piss mixed in it
Thanks for the dare, but I'm afraid I might not be able to do it. The time period just isn't feasible due to my roommates. I'm still looking for dares though, and reports will be given to all dares that I can do.

BDSM Type

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
disgusting, eating, licking