Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-12-2016, 06:07 AM   #106
Sjak
Account Banned

I have been very busy during summer but now my holiday is near and I would love to do some dares again. I will try to do the dares I didn't had time for so far but I would love some more dares too.
Make me act like the pervert horny girl I am by offering my body to strangers in the most humiliating way possible. Tell me where to find the guys and how to seduce them to abuse any part of my body.
Please go mean on me.
Sjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 03:48 PM   #107
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

To begin the dare insert your biggest butt plug as soon as you wake up and go about your day. Begin your night by sewing your pussy shut. Your plug should still be inserted in your ass. Wear a thong, short skirt, and sluttiest top. No bra. Make sure your thong is visible above the skirt by a few inches. Now go to the bar and try to pick up 3 guys. Take them to a place (yours or theirs) and let them fuck you. 2 in the ass and 1 in the mouth. Your pussy is to get no attention. Stop them before they cum and tell them it's time for a game.
The game is to see who can get their fist the deepest in your ass. Winner gets to fuck you in the pussy.
Second winner gets to cum in your mouth. That person who wins is the one who gets the widest item you can take in your ass.
The third person who lost both games gets sent home with blue balls.
Sleep that night with your butt plug reinserted.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 05:32 AM   #108
wedgiemaster88

The funniest thing about this post is that by acting like a slut and even what people would call a "weirdo" you met cute and nice guys and some girla too, let's call that insanely high luck?
wedgiemaster88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 12:03 AM   #109
DarkShepard

I found a very humiliating dare for You:
Pack Your things and go somewhere for a weekend. The trick is You have to pay for transport with Your body. Find someone that will give You a bed for the night, wether You make money by selling Yourself or by fucking the owner or a stranger in a bar. The clue is You have to spend a weekend by going somewhere, sleeping and going back without spending a single Euro. Pay with Your body for everything.

I hope You will enjoy this dare

Shepard

No pictures, fullpublic, permanent, scat and other incoherent shit
Forgive me language my no Englisch :P
My KIK darkshepard
BDSM TEST RESULT
DarkShepard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk