Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-24-2014, 09:03 AM   #1
Sjak
Account Banned

Default Make me have my body abused by strangers

I'm a slut who enjoys being used by strangers. Tell me what to do to encourage as many men as possible to abuse all my holes. I want to be filled with cum
I will do any dare within my limits which will not get me arrested.
I will provide detailed reports.

PS: I like to stretch my cervix and ass with large objects and keeping them inserted for several hours. I'm able to insert my double sided dildo all the way into my ass and also in my pussy with half of it inside my cervix. Also I like having needles put through my labia and even sewed it once. You may include this to your dares
Sjak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sjak for this post:
Old 10-24-2014, 09:42 AM   #2
Daddyturtle

I've sent you a PM. Please respond.

Likes : spanking, DD/lg, age play, pet play, anal, nipple torture, all kinds of control, setting rules, punishments, toothpaste, icy hot, safewords

Limits I would never cross : blood, family/friends, social suicide, animals, your job, illegal
Daddyturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:42 AM   #3
onipran
getDare Devil

Okay, you can select a place where you can do the following or you can create a web advertisement and do this in your house:

- If in a place, randomly chose persons and ask them to insert the biggest thing they currently have with them, and if any of them can come out with the biggest one you ever take reward him, by sucking his dick and swallow cum
- If in house, try to take two dicks at the same time in a hole and then try to increase the number and you may try to increase the hole too
Old 10-25-2014, 01:13 AM   #4
Sjak
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onipran View Post
Okay, you can select a place where you can do the following or you can create a web advertisement and do this in your house:

- If in a place, randomly chose persons and ask them to insert the biggest thing they currently have with them, and if any of them can come out with the biggest one you ever take reward him, by sucking his dick and swallow cum
- If in house, try to take two dicks at the same time in a hole and then try to increase the number and you may try to increase the hole too
Sounds fun. I will go out and ask people to stuff me I hope I will get the chance to reward someone^^
Any more ideas?
Old 10-25-2014, 01:37 AM   #5
Relocation

Stuff you're asshole with ice and put your biggest buttplug in. Now go to 5 public places(atleast one dominated with men like a bar). Go to each restrooms and edge atleast once with your dildo. Once you've done it 5 times you can cum anywhere you want but it has to be outside. However, if your buttplug slips out you'll have to cum in area with people passing by(You'll have to be sneaky).
Relocation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:56 AM   #6
Bubuk
getDare Devil

1) You should have big object having form of cone that can be safely inserted in hole.
Cone help stretch holes inflicting force stretching holes with less pain. SImple examp0le of such object is carrot.
2) Offer stranger a challenge. Stranger have to bring you to orgasm within specified by you time with big object. If stranger successful he may have free sex with you up to 5 times within next week.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 11:20 AM   #7
Sjak
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relocation View Post
Stuff you're asshole with ice and put your biggest buttplug in. Now go to 5 public places(atleast one dominated with men like a bar). Go to each restrooms and edge atleast once with your dildo. Once you've done it 5 times you can cum anywhere you want but it has to be outside. However, if your buttplug slips out you'll have to cum in area with people passing by(You'll have to be sneaky).
Will do. Would prefer to find someone to make me cum, tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubuk View Post
1) You should have big object having form of cone that can be safely inserted in hole.
Cone help stretch holes inflicting force stretching holes with less pain. SImple examp0le of such object is carrot.
2) Offer stranger a challenge. Stranger have to bring you to orgasm within specified by you time with big object. If stranger successful he may have free sex with you up to 5 times within next week.
Sounds fun. This way I do not have to wait too long to get fucked again
Old 10-26-2014, 03:17 AM   #8
Sjak
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onipran View Post

Alright, last night I did this dare and I asked strangers to insert the biggest thing they had with them. I asked 3 different persons to follow me to the toilet of the bar I was at. Frankly everyone had a bottle of beer with them (maybe because it was in a bar) and that isn't the biggest thing I've ever inserted. Anyway, the last guy looked cute so I gave him a blowjob anyway

I hope you like my report and have a nice Sunday everyone!
Old 10-26-2014, 03:57 AM   #9
akmu1

i have one for you, go to a very public area and get as many guys as you can to give you orgasms in a hidden public area or try to get your ass stretched out as much as possible in one day
akmu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:49 PM   #10
Sjak
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmu1 View Post
i have one for you, go to a very public area and get as many guys as you can to give you orgasms in a hidden public area or try to get your ass stretched out as much as possible in one day
Will do.

Any more ideas? Make me act like a real slut.
Old 10-26-2014, 02:57 PM   #11
ech0

Put up a CraigsList ad, and have one of us choose who you respond to. Tell them to send a pic, their location, and that they need to be able to host, right now. Say in the ad that they can fuck any hole they please, but the only requirement is they have to cum in your pussy. Drug and disease free, of course.
ech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 05:41 PM   #12
myplaytime
getDare Sweetheart

Go to a bar and bring lube with you. Find a "cute" guy that turns you on and offer to buy him a drink. Tell him you are horny and you need a fisting to orgasm in exchange for a blow job with swallow If swallow IS IN YOUR LIMITS. Detailed report here for all.
myplaytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 11:05 PM   #13
Sjak
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ech0 View Post
Put up a CraigsList ad, and have one of us choose who you respond to. Tell them to send a pic, their location, and that they need to be able to host, right now. Say in the ad that they can fuck any hole they please, but the only requirement is they have to cum in your pussy. Drug and disease free, of course.
I will think about this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by myplaytime View Post
Go to a bar and bring lube with you. Find a "cute" guy that turns you on and offer to buy him a drink. Tell him you are horny and you need a fisting to orgasm in exchange for a blow job with swallow If swallow IS IN YOUR LIMITS. Detailed report here for all.
Will definitively do this one. And no, swallowing is not a limit, I love it so much
Old 10-27-2014, 11:15 PM   #14
2bchew
getDare Addict

Go to a bar or park and find an older man,50s and over.Tell him you really miss the spankings your father used to give you.That the spankings made you feel protected and kept you in line and ask him to please give you a long hard bare bottom spanking and in exchange you will give him a blow job.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:56 AM   #15
vagus21
Distinguished Member

Go out to a bar or other public area full of men and find the best looking guy. Offer to let him fuck your ass in the Barthel. When you two are in the bathroom and he is about to fuck you, make sure he sees your pussy that you will have sewn shut. Tell him you have been fucking your pussy so much that you had to sew it shut or you wouldn't be able to keep things out of there. After he cums in your ass, tell him to ask his friends or just those around him to come into the bathroom and also fuck your dirty ass.

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to vagus21 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk