Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-02-2014, 07:23 AM   #16
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Another great chapter thank god i am not wearing a Cb with spikes I would also be in agony now

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:35 AM   #17
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 8

The sun was beating down on me, turning my rubber suit into an oven. My two mistresses had been relaxing by the pool on loungers for an hour. I on the other hand had been kneeling in the sun since they came out, waiting for my next command.
So far I had been required to position the parasols to provide them with shade when they get too hot, then move them away again so they can work on their tans a bit more. They had also fitted a hood on me that padlocks around the neck, it has eye holes and a hole for my nose but keeps my mouth firmly covered, this only increased the torture of the hot sun, I was very thirsty already even after all I had drunk earlier.
"More drinks slave, bring a jug of water, two glasses of lemonade and some ice" Mistress Sue orders sharply
"Yes Mistress" I stand up and hobble to the kitchen as fast as the chains will allow. I fill a bucket with ice, a large jug with water and fill two glasses with lemonade, I put it all on a large tray and carry it outside, the tray is very heavy and I struggle not to spill anything.
I kneel down between the loungers and hold the tray, I daren't put it down without permission.
"Hold the tray still, idiot" Mistress Kate snarls as she picks up a lemonade and puts some ice in it. I'm doing my best to maintain position but my arms are shaking with the effort, I'm sweating profusely inside the suit, the water on the tray looks so inviting, I'd do anything for a drink right now but I keep silent.
Mistress Sue picks up her glass and adds some ice, the sound of the ice cube tinkling in the glasses drives me made as they relax and sip there drinks. Sweat is running down from inside my hood into my eyes and making them sting but I can do nothing about that.
"I told you to keep still, don't you dare lower that tray" Mistress Kate shouts at me as my arms shake more and the things on the tray start to rattle. "Sorry Mistress" I say, my voice muffled by the hood.
Just as I'm about to admit defeat and put the tray on the floor and accept the inevitable punishment Mistress Kate says "OK, put down the tray and go and get on with your chores, I'll summon you if we need anything, you've still got all your normal duties to perform"

"Yes Mistress" I gratefully lower the tray and stand up and hobble back into the house, every movement is an effort, the suit is filled with sweat and the thick rubber sticks to every part of my body as I move.
Immediately I start work, I go to the bathroom and start cleaning, no sooner have I started when I get a jolt through my balls and I drop to my knees. Quickly I get up and rush back out the house to the two Mistresses. Mistress Sue is idly playing with the remote to my ball shocker "Poor me some water"
"Yes Mistress" the jug of water is right next to her, she could just as easily have poured the water as call me back, but that's what amuses her so much, I can tell by the smirk on her face. I pour the water and wait.
She waits a few seconds then looks up "Well, what are you waiting for? go and get on with your work"
"Yes Mistress" I hobble back to the house again, I can feel their eyes burning into my back, I know they're sniggering at my predicament
As soon as I get back to the bathroom and pick up a cloth my balls explode in pain again, quickly I get back to them.
"You forgot the ice" I just wanted to scream at her, she hadn't asked for ice but what can I say "Sorry Mistress" I put some ice in her glass "Will that be all Mistress?"
"Yes, carry on" I return to the house, as I turn to leave they both bust out laughing.
And so the morning progresses, I'm called back fifteen times in the space of two hours and I'm dangerously behind with my chores. The suit is a prison that is a constant torture in the stifling heat, I'm so thirsty by now but I daren't ask for water.
At twelve I prepare them a light lunch that I take out to them on a tray. I have to stand in the sun while they eat at a small table under a parasol.
"You look bored slave, maybe you could do with some exercise" Mistress Sue says as she stands up, she releases the chains from my ankles and wrists so I can at least move freely, or as freely as the rubber suit will allow.
"Run round the pool fifty times, if you do it in thirty minutes you can have a drink, any longer and you'll be punished"
My heart sinks, I'm so hot I can hardly stand but I've got to try, it's my only chance of getting some water in the near future.
"GO, the clocks ticking" I start running as fast as the suit will allow, it's so cumbersome as it sticks to my body, I feel like I'm being poached alive inside it. They make there way back to the loungers as I complete the first lap and I watch as they poor two glasses of water and lay back to watch me, Mistress Sue keeps glancing at her phone, she's obviously timing me.
I've never sweated so much in my life, I know I'm nowhere near on schedule to finish in thirty minutes but I know that any sign I'm not putting in maximum effort will be punished severely. By lap twenty-five I'm reduced to jogging, every step is an effort, the sweat is covering my face and stinging my eyes so much I can hardly see. Every time I come round I pass them laying there, chatting and giggling, sometimes they glance up as I pass and smile evilly.
Eventually I stagger to the end of the fiftieth lap and drop to my knees in front of them, gasping for air through the restrictive hood.
"Useless!" Mistress Sue barks at me "Forty-two minutes, that's pathetic, you don't deserve a drink so you'll be going thirsty for a while"
"Please Mistress, mercy, I'm so thirst, I've got to drink something"
"NO, come here" I stand up and walk over to her and drop to my knees again. She takes the key to the collar on the hood and unlocks it, pulling the hood off me. I'm drenched in sweat and kneel there as it drips on the floor.
"You disgusting pig" she says as she picks up her glass and waves it just in front of my face. "Want this do you slave?" she knows what a torture this is in my dehydrated state
"Yes Mistress, please Mistress, can I please have a drink" I'm getting desperate now but she has no intention of relenting.
"NO, get on all fours" She picks up a glass from the tray and fills it right to the top with water "Here, hold this" I lift up a hand and hold the glass, it's a few inches from my mouth.
"You took twelve minutes too long so now you'll crawl round the pool twelve times. And don't you dare spill a drop of that water or you'll do it again twenty-four times"
I start my long journey around the pool, I have to be careful of every movement as any spillage will be noticed. The glass of cool water I'm holding just in front of me is a constant torture as I laboriously make my way round the pool.
Just as I finish the first lap they decide they are going to have a swim, I'd give anything to be in that cool water right now instead of roasting inside my rubber prison. They splash and jump around playfully in the water, every now and then they flick water at me to torment me more, even a drop of water on my face feels cool and I'm on the verge of jumping in the water and accepting the inevitable severe punishment that will result. By the time I finish the final lap I'm sobbing, I've reached the end of my endurance as I carefully put the still brimful glass of water down on the tray. They are just getting out the water as I do this.
"Dry us slave" Mistress Kate orders, I pick up a towel in shaking hands and carefully start to dry her gorgeous glistening body. I then move to Mistress Sue and start to dry her, she makes sure I have plenty of time to run the towel over every inch of her body, despite my desperate state the spike start to bite into my cock. Mistress Sue knows this and wont let me stop until she's satisfied my cock is as hard as it can get in the cage and the spikes are being used to full effect. Eventually she relents and I sink to the floor clutching my groin.
"You look thirsty slave" she says as she picks up the large jug that's now half full of water. She holds it just in front of my face and slowly starts to tip it, the water reaches the lip and starts to trickle out onto the floor where it drains towards the pool. The look of cruel pleasure obvious on her face as she watches me, my tongue licking my dry lips as I watch the jug empty onto the floor, I let out a groan and start to sob.
"Please Mistress, I can't take any more, please let me have a drink"
"Of course slave, you can have a drink" She puts the jug on the floor and squats over the jug "Here you are" she says as she releases her bladder into the jug, she's obviously been saving this up for me as the jug is about a quarter full by the time she's finished.
"I could do with a pee myself" Mistress Kate stands up and walks over to the jug, squatting over it, she also releases a copious amount into the jug "It's your lucky day slave, you said you were thirsty, well drink up"
I pick up the jug and raise it to my lips, the pungent aroma hits my nose but I don't care about that, I gulp down the pee as quickly as I can, I've never been more grateful for a drink in my life. "Thank you Mistress" I say as I put the jug down.
By now they are both back on there loungers.
"Well as your nice and refreshed you can put your tongue to work, I want an orgasm now! make it good or you'll be punished" Mistress Sue looks at me impatiently as I position myself awkwardly on the bottom of the lounger and get my face up to her pussy.
I plunge my tongue hungrily into her exquisite shaved pussy, she is already quite wet and the smell of pussy juice is intoxicating. I work eagerly on her clit for a while then plunge into her pussy. She starts to moan softly and my cock is suffering the inevitable swelling. I work as hard as I can to bring her to orgasm, I'm quite skilled at this now, I have had to learn fast or I suffer for my poor performance. After a few minutes she shudders to a prolonged and satisfying orgasm, I carry on licking, trying to hold the moment for as long as possible and after a few seconds she moans loudly again as she has her second orgasm. Finally she kicks me away and lays there breathing heavily.
"My turn slave, hurry up" Mistress Kate isn't going to miss out so I quickly move over to her lounger and position myself over her pussy. I repeat my performance for her. My cock is now in intense pain and this is just making it worse, I'd do anything to be able to rip the evil cock cage off just for a few minutes but I know it's not coming off for a long time yet.
Eventually Mistress Kate is satisfied as well, she replaces my hood and the chains to my wrists and ankles.
I'm dismissed to carry on with my chores. Luckily I'm left alone to do my best to catch up with them as they lay by the pool dozing for much of the afternoon. I'm summoned by the obligatory shock to the balls a couple of times to replenish there drinks and re-apply their sun tan lotion, this has the inevitable effect on me and is always torture, as was the twenty minutes that Mistress Sue required me to spend lapping my tongue between the cheeks of her ass as she lay on her stomach reading a book.
I work as hard as I possibly can for the whole afternoon and by the time they come back in I'm totally exhausted and getting very dehydrated again. I manage to get most of my chores done but I just don't have time to vacuum the whole house, the fact that they kept me in the garden for much of the day will not be an excuse and I know I'm going to be punished.
"Well, why haven't you finished you useless piece of shit" what can I say? I can't blame Mistress Kate for keeping me in the garden, that will just lead to further punishment. "I'm sorry Mistress, I worked as hard as I could"
"Not good enough, you'll spend the evening in the stocks, we're going out clubbing tonight, go and prepare us some suitable outfits, and we'd better approve of your choice" Mistress Kate obviously knows why I didn't finish but it's just another excuse to come up with an amusing little torture for me.
I quickly go to their wardrobes and pick out two sexy outfits. For Mistress Sue I pick a latex mini dress, I've seen her wearing it before and my mouth starts to water just at the thought of her magnificent body in it. For Mistress Kate I pick a pair of leather hot pants and a leather halter top, I now stay kneeling in the bedroom waiting for them to come in and inspect my choice, god help me if they don't like it.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:15 AM   #18
bitchboy247
getDare Sweetheart

Great story please continue

Limits permanent,pictures ,videos,public,family
bitchboy247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:27 PM   #19
TIM1
getDare Devil

I agree great story

likes : CBT, torture, denial, edging, cum play/eating, body writting, tied balls, sounding, anal, piss play, long dares, feminization, sissification
limits : exposure, public , noisy , messy, illegal

code: http://dickcode.net/36yfl

You can help to make my day even better: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429996
You can vote: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430531
TIM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:04 PM   #20
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I haven't been on in awhile, still good; keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 01:58 AM   #21
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 9

After a few minutes I hear them laughing and joking as they come back into the house, a feeling of dread came over me and I started sweating even more now, the rubber suit sticking to every inch of my body.
"Oh I love this dress, good choice slave" Mistress Sue was obviously pleased, I waited with trepidation for Mistress Kate to give her verdict.
"Is that the best you could come up with slave, fucking useless. Sue will look stunning in her latex dress, I'll just look like a cheap hooker. I'll be wearing my latex leggings and top, your really going to suffer for that. Come here"
I crawl over to her and she unlocks the chains that restrain my wrists and ankles, then she unlocks the collar that keeps the rubber suit locked on me.
"Go to the punishment room, lake that suit off and lock yourself in the stocks" Quickly I rush to the punishment room. I unzip the suit and peal it off my sticky sweaty skin, the suit smells foul inside, I fold it up and put it on the floor in the corner. Now I lock my neck and wrists into the stocks, I've done this before many times and only takes a few seconds.
Now I just have to wait, I'm incredibly thirsty, all I've had to drink all day is a jug of my mistresses piss and I've been sweating profusely inside the suit all day.
Eventually they enter the room. "God you smell disgusting" Mistress Kate says with contempt "We'll have to do something about that" She leaves the room for a few minutes and returns with a bucket and a bristly scrubbing brush. While she was gone Mistress Sue had been playing with the control to my ball shocker, making me jump and dance in the stocks as she tormented my balls.
"We'll soon have you clean slave" Says Mistress Kate as she dips the brush in the cold water and starts vigorously scrubbing my back. This is agony, the bristles are sharp and very stiff and scratch my skin making it red and sore. She works the brush all over my body making my gasp and groan.
Every time I move even a little bit Mistress Sue shocks my balls so I struggle to try and hold my position as Mistress Kate scrubs ever harder with the brush. She pays particular attention to my nipples and between my ass cheeks, by the time she's finished my whole body feels like its on fire and is red and covered in small scratches.
"We'll, what do you say slave?"
"Thank you for cleaning me Mistress" I must always thank my Mistress whenever she administers any treatment
"Thirsty slave?"
"Yes Mistress, very"
"Tough, you think your going to suggest I dress like a whore and get away with it do you?. Well it's going to be a long evening for you."
With this she leaves the room again and returns with a large glass bowl filled with water, there's some ice floating in it. She then positions this on a high stool so it is about three inches below my face. She gets a bottle of water and tops up the bowl until the water is right at the brim and any more water will make it overflow.
She gets a plastic tube about 8 inches long "Open you mouth, hold this" she says and pushes one end of the tube into my mouth, the other end is dropped into the bowl.
Then she fills two glasses with water until they are filled to the brim.
"Straighten you hands, palms down" she commands and places a glass on the back of each of my hands.
"Now your going to stay there until we get back, God help you if you spill one drop of water from those glasses, and that bowl better still be filled to the brim, understand slave?"
"Yes Mistress" my mouth and lips are dry, I'm desperate for a drink and the urge to suck some water up the tube is intense , I know it I drink even a mouthful She will notice and I'll be punished severely. The glasses are feeling heavy already and I've got several hours to endure yet.
"Bye slave, have fun" Says Mistress Sue with a giggle as they leave the room. And so I'm left there for the evening, my back aches already, the urge to drink some water is driving me mad. If I loose concentration for a second then I'll spill some water or worse drop a glass and then I'll be serious trouble.
All I can do is wait, every minute seems like and hour, I think of my Mistresses enjoying themselves at a nightclub, never giving me a thought, I pray they come back tonight and don't end up staying somewhere else.

By the time they return my hands are shaking, I can hardly keep the glasses from falling to the floor, I'm almost delirious with thirst as the cool clear water inches from my face has been torturing my for hours. I can hear them in the hall, laughing and chatting but there are other voices there to. My heart skips and I start to wonder who they have brought home with them. There are two more female voices, they sound quite drunk and I dread what's going to happen now.
"Hey, I've got something to show you" I hear Mistress Kate say and I hear there footsteps on the tile floor as they approach the punishment room.
"Very intriguing" Says an unfamiliar voice, there's lots of giggling and chatting going on as they approach then as they enter the room it stops suddenly as do their footsteps.
There's silence for what seems like an eternity, then a burst of laughter from the two unfamiliar voices "What the fuck" one of them exclaims "Who is he?"
"Oh, he's just our slave" Says Mistress Kate "We keep him around to amuse us, and do anything we require really"
"But how did you get him? Surely you can't keep someone like that, isn't it illegal? How do you stop him running away?" The questions poured out of the unknown female who was standing behind me looking at my exposed ass, my chastity cage and ball shocker must have been clearly visible.
"We don't need to stop him running away, he wouldn't have it any other way, would you slave?" Says Mistress Sue as she reaches between my legs and grabs my balls and squeezes.
"No Mistress" I gasp through gritted teeth as she applies more pressure. This brings fresh laughter from the two newcomers "What did he call you?"
"Mistress, he must always address us as that, if he knows what's good for him"
Mistress Sue keeps applying pressure to my balls and I bite on the tube in my mouth trying to stop myself from crying out.
She laughs "That's amazing, why does he put up with this, what does he get out of it"
"Oh he's just a pathetic submissive, he's not happy unless he's suffering for the amusement of a woman, the crueller we are with him the more he likes it. Isn't that right slave" Says Mistress Sue accompanied with a fresh squeeze to my balls"
"Yes Mistress, I only exist to serve you Mistress" I gasp out.
"Come round and say hello" she says to the two newcomers and leads them round the other side of the stocks "This is Tina and Anne, you'll treat them with the same respect as you do Kate and Myself, do you understand slave?" She says as she indicates who is who.
"What the fuck did he do to deserve to be locked in there like that?" Asks Tina, she has been asking all the questions so far. Anne hasn't said a word yet, there is a look on incredulity on her face, she has obviously had a lot to drink and sways slightly as she stands in front of me.
"Oh, he didn't pick out a suitable outfit for me to wear tonight, He thought an old pair of leather hot pants and an old top was good enough, I'm not going out dressed as a street whore" Mistress Kate has joined them in front of me now.
"Are you going to let him out?" Tina asks.
Mistress Kate takes the glasses off my shaking hands and bends down so her face is the other side of the bowl opposite mine. "The bowl still looks full, just as well or you'd really be in the shit. OK lets get you out of there, you've got work to do". She moves the bowl out of the way and releases the catches on the stocks. I slowly straighten my aching back then sink to my knees in front of them. I can feel four pairs of eyes staring at me as I stay motionless waiting for my next instruction.
"Where's the bathroom, I need to pee" this is the first thing Anne has said since entering the room, she must be getting over the initial shock of seeing me.
"Oh, there's no need to go all that way, that's what slaves are for" Says Mistress Sue.
"What do you mean?"
Mistress Sue picks up the bowl and empties the cool clear water into a bucket in the corner of the room, I groan with frustration and lick my dry lips "Here, just pee in the bowl, our little slave here would be more than happy to dispose of it for you"
Anne takes the bowl, a look of confusion on her face "You-you mean, he'll drink it?" she says, mouth open.
"Yep"
Anne suddenly comes alive "Oh that's fantastic" she says and puts the bowl on the floor and lifts up her black mini dress as she squats over the bowl. She pulls her panties aside and immediately a powerful stream of pee starts filling the bowl. "There you are slave, drink up" she says, looking over at Mistress Sue for approval. Mistress Sue just smiles an nods slightly,
"Yes Miss Anne" I say as I crawl over to the bowl, in my current dehydrated state even the pee looks inviting and I plunge my face into the bowl and suck up the warm liquid. It was quickly empty. The four women were staring at me and there was a lot of laughter as my head came out the empty bowl.
"That's amazing, my turn" says Tina as she unbuttons her tight jeans and lowers them, squatting over the bowl. Again the bowl is filled with pee and I'm commanded to drink it. A bit more reluctantly this time I suck and lick the bowl clean.
"OK, slave get over here and get your mouth on my pussy" Says Mistress Sue, she has lowered her latex pants to her knees.
I crawl over to her and sit back on my heels, opening my mouth as wide as I can I clamp it onto Mistress Sues gorgeous shaven pussy. "You spill one drop and I'll cane the skin of your ass" She sneers and immediately a stream of hot salty pee starts filling my mouth. Desperately I try and gulp down the tangy liquid but I can feel some escaping and running down my chin, if one drop reaches the floor I know I'll be punished. Eventually the flow subsides and stops, I remove my mouth and carefully lick Her pussy clean of any traces of pee as I'm always required to do.
With dread I look down and there are several drips on the floor between my knees, my heart sinks when I see them.
"You useless little bitch, there's, one, two.......eleven drips, lick them up and get my cane" Mistress Sue shouts. Quickly I lick up the drips and crawl off to get a cane, praying it's one that she considers suitable.
"Stand up and touch your toes, one stroke for each drip, count them and thank me"
"Yes Mistress", I assume the position and wait for the first stroke, the other three girls are watching with maliciously cruel grins on there faces, relishing my humiliation.
The first stroke hits and I wobble forward slightly but manage to hold position "One, thank you Mistress" I manage to say through gritted teeth
The second follows quickly "Two, thank you Mistress"
By stroke eleven my ass feels like it's on fire and I struggle to hold position, thanking Mistress Sue is very difficult without screaming but I know if I break position or stammer or utter any sound other than the required thank you I'll get the stroke again with one extra as well.
When it's finally over I sink to my knees and await further instructions.
"I'm tired, I think it's time for bed" Says Tina. "Where does you slave usually sleep?"
"Oh, sometimes he's tied at the foot of our bed, sometimes on the bed with us if we feel like making use of his tongue or sometimes he's left in the punishment room in an uncomfortable position if we think he needs punishing, or just because we can" Mistress Kate answers with a giggle. "Why, did you want to make use of him?"
"Would you mind? I'm feeling really horny and could make use of him for a while."
"Of course not, take him to be with you, his cock will stay locked up but he's very good with his tongue. Let me know what you think of his performance in the morning, anything less than perfect will earn him a severe punishment. He knows better than to cause me any embarrassment when I have guests"
"Oh thank you so much, I've never had a man under my control before this is going to be so much fun"
"Goodnight everyone I'm off to bed then, come on slave you've got a busy night ahead of you" She says hurrying out the room with me crawling behind her, struggling to keep up.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 01-28-2014, 02:38 PM   #22
JosephDaftPunk

Excellent! This story is just unbelievably good!

20 / Male / Slave / Gay / Dubai

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

I am that little bitch that you've been looking for.

PM Dares

Kik: jsdpunk99
JosephDaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:56 AM   #23
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Subbie999UK another excellent post and good luck with those edges.

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:23 AM   #24
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 10

I follow Tina into the bedroom she's been offered by Mistress Kate and stay kneeling, waiting with trepidation for her next command. I've got no idea what she's like or how cruel and sadistic she is.
"Stand up slave"
I get up and stand motionless with my hands by my sides, she steps towards me and puts her arms around my neck, our bodies are almost touching. I can smell the alcohol on her breath, the inevitable swelling starts inside my cage.
She leans forward until her mouth is close to my ear and whispers "What a shame your all locked up, I could really do with a cock inside me right now" her voice is slightly slurred, then she kisses my cheek and pulls me close to her.
"Put you arms round me, hold me tight"
I put my arms around her, careful not to let my hands go too low, she smells exquisite, a mixture of perfume and hint of sweat from the nights exertions at the club. My cock swells more and I struggle not to let out a groan. She puts her lips on mine and starts pushing her tongue into my mouth, I respond and soon we are kissing passionately, I pull her tight to me as she lowers her arms around my waist.
"Feel my ass slave" I lower my hands onto her delicious tight little ass that's encased in her tight jeans, I massage and kneed it as she kisses me again. I'm in agony now, the spikes are torturing my cock that's as hard as it's possible to get inside its tight little prison.
"What's the matter slave, you don't look like your enjoying yourself"
"Sorry Miss, it's just my cock hurts so much when I get turned on, this chastity device has spikes inside it that dig in if I get hard"
She bursts out laughing at this, "You poor looser, how did you get into this position? your pathetic. I'm going to see if Kate will let your cock out for a while, wait there."
With this she leaves the room, swaying slightly as she goes. She returns a couple of minutes later with Mistress Kate.
"So Tina wants your cock unlocked for the night" She says sternly "Well I'll oblige, but that doesn't mean you get to cum. Under no circumstances are you allowed to cum slave, no matter what Miss Tina does to you. Do you understand slave"
I understand only too well, I'm going to be at the mercy of Miss Tina's raging libido and must do whatever I can to satisfy her, and at the same time stop her doing anything that will push me over the edge. I look over to Miss Tina who's smirking evilly.
Mistress Kate removes the ball shocker and unlocks the cage, I let out a sob as its pulled off and my cock immediately hardens and stands there swaying in the air.
"Oh, not bad slave" says Miss Tina "We're going to have lots of fun tonight"
As she says this Mistress Kate slides a condom over my cock "That stays on until the morning slave, and if I find one drop of cum in there I'll punish you so much you'll wish I'd cut those balls off. Understand?"
"Yes Mistress" I'm terrified of what's going to happen once I'm left alone with Miss Tina
"Have fun Tina, anything he does that displeases you, just let me know in the morning and I'll punish him, night hun"

"Well slave, that's better" says Miss Tina as she walks over to me and puts her arms around me again "How long has it been since you last cum?"
"Seven weeks Miss" my hard cock is being pushed against the front of her jeans as she pulls herself against me again. Just a few rubs would be all I'd need for me to squirt all those weeks of pent up cum. I push my ass back so my cock isn't being tormented by being squeezed against her belly.
"Don't you dare pull away from me slave" she says and then kisses me again forcing her tongue into my mouth.
Finally she steps away "Undress Me"
"Yes Miss" with trembling hands I gently unbutton her tight top, then standing behind her I slide her arms out of the sleeves and put the top on a chair. Then I unclasp her bra and slide that off her.
"Do you like my tits?
"Very mush so Miss"
"Good, reach round and feel them" I slide my hands under her arms and gently cup her firm but quite large breasts, they feel amazing and my cock twitches as I softly massage them, rolling her nipples between thumb and fingers. She sinks back against me and lets out a soft moan as I do this, pushing her ass against my cock. I let out a moan myself but for quite different reasons. I can feel the cum churning in my balls, I know if I loose concentration I could cum almost spontaneously with dire consequences.
"That's enough, kneel down and take off my jeans" I kneel and reach around to the button securing her jeans and release it, then I lower the zip. The jeans are tight and I struggle to slide her legs out of them, eventually she's standing there in just panties. The aroma of them reaches my nose already, a wonderful mixture of pussy juice with a hint of pee and the sweat from a night dancing.
"Take off my panties......with your teeth"
"Yes Miss" I carefully grip the waist band above one buttock and pull it down a few inches, then move to the other side and do the same thing. I have to go around the front and grip the panties above her pussy, as I pull them down my nose runs down the length of her pussy, I'm nearly crying with frustration now, my cock twitching and throbbing helplessly. I release the panties and they drop to the floor.
She picks them up and dangles them in front of my face so the crotch it traced lightly over my nose "Smell nice slave?"
"Oh God yes Miss, they smell wonderful"
She laughs and pulls them over my head, the crotch is pulled tightly over my nose and I savour the exquisite aroma, my head starting to swim with desire.
"Get on the bed" I get up and walk over to the bed and lay down, arms by my sides. Miss Tina gets on the bed and lays next to me. She leans over until her mouth is close to my ear.
"What a shame Kate doesn't want you to make a squirt, I'd love to see that cock of yours pumping out all the backed up cum, you must be gagging for it" As she says this she starts tracing the tip of one finger lightly round and round the tip of my cock, the condom does nothing to reduce the sensation and I squirm desperately with frustration, I can feel an orgasm building up from just this slight touch and I pray she'll stop soon.
"Yes Miss, it is a shame, I really need to cum right now" I say, gasping and grimacing, trying to hold the orgasm back. She can tell how much I'm struggling.
"Awwww, you look like you might squirt any second. Does this feel good slave?" she speeds up the circling motion and I let out a loud gasp.
"Yes Miss, please stop, I'll cum if you carry on"
"Not my problem. You'll just have to concentrate or suffer the punishment Kate has lined up for you" she says and kisses me on the cheek, continuing the torturous circling motion. "And don't you dare pull away" she slows the circling slightly and I'm just able to keep control. She continues this for what seems like hours and when she stops I'm sobbing and shaking with frustration.
"Poor slave, all horny and nothing you can do about it, must suck to be you" she says as she slowly slides down the bed until her face reaches my cock. She starts to slowly flick the tip of my cock with her tongue and holds it at the base of the shaft, wanking it very slowly. I squirm and whimper "Keep still slave" she says and gives my balls a hard slap.
"Sorry Miss, please don't make me cum Miss"
She laughs at this "I've never had a guy begging not to cum before, that's hilarious" she says and then continues teasing the tip with her tongue.
"Well just because you can't cum doesn't mean I can't" she reaches up and pulls the panties off my head then swings around so she can straddle my head facing my feet. Her gorgeous ass and pussy are inches from my face, I'd give anything right now to sink my cock between her legs and fill her with cum, but I know that's not going to happen, it's been nearly three years since my cock has been inside a woman, I wonder if it ever will again.
She lowers herself so she can lick my cock again and she pushes her pussy onto my mouth, my nose is forced between her ass cheeks.
"Get licking, I want to cum now" she grinds her pussy on my mouth and I force my tongue out, desperately searching for her clit. I can only breath through my nose, the smell of her sweaty, musty ass is intoxicating and I work frantically with my tongue to try and satisfy her. She starts to very slowly slide my cock into her mouth, then give it a quick suck and withdraws it, making it spasm and twitch, she keeps repeating this and I can feel the cum rising in my cock, I'm desperately close to loosing control and I know I've got to make her cum soon if I'm going to have a chance of avoiding catastrophe. I work as hard as I can with my tongue, trying to think of anything to take my mind off my cock.
Eventually I can feel her start to squirm and she stops torturing my cock as she becomes more interested in her approaching orgasm. She grinds and wriggles on my face, forcing my nose deeper into her ass and I struggle to keep in contact with her clit. Finally she cums and flops over onto the bed beside me.
She crawls back up the bed so her face is level with mine "How was it for you?" she says with a giggle.
"It was wonderful Miss, I hope my performance was satisfactory"
"Oh, it was adequate, but I'll be asking Kate to punish you for not thanking me for the blow job I gave you"
"Yes Miss" what else can I say? If I try and argue it will only make it worse.
She reaches down and cups my balls in her hand and starts rolling and kneading them, squeezing them quite hard.
"Poor boy, so much cum in here and not allowed to let any out" she says playfully and kisses me on the mouth. Without stopping the kiss she slides her whole body on top of mine. She lifts up her hips and then wriggles around until the tip of my rock hard cock is being held just between her pussy lips. This brings fresh spasms and I struggle to keep my cum from rising.
"Want me to take that cock inside me? pump up and down until it squirts out all that backed up cum?"
"Oh God yes Miss, but please don't, I couldn't stand the punishment Mistress Kate would give me"
"So your entirely at my mercy aren't you slave?" she says and dips her hips down an inch or so, forcing the tip of my cock to part her lips.
"Yes Miss" I gasp "Please don't do that, I'm so close"
She raises her hips again "Don't"...dip..."you"....dip...."dare"....dip..."c um" She laughs as my face contorts and I grit my teeth and desperately try to keep control.
Tears start to run down my face, I'm ready to give in, to cum and accept whatever punishment I get, anything has to be better than this frustration and need that's consuming my whole body. "Please stop Miss" I manage to whimper.
"Awwww, poor little slave. So needy, so desperate. I need to go to sleep now, we'll continue this tomorrow, but I'd better make sure you can't get up to anything while I'm asleep. Go and get some ropes"
"Yes Miss" I get off the bed and hurry off to the punishment room to get some ropes, my rock hard cock swinging in the air as I go.
"Tie the ropes to the bed legs so I can tie you up." I do as instructed, leaving the ends of the ropes on the bed.
"Lay on the bed" I get in position and Miss Tina ties the ropes tightly to my wrists and ankles so I'm spread-eagled and immobile.
She climbs back on the bed and lays beside me, leaning over so her body is pressed against mine, she lifts the knee of one leg so she can slide her leg over the top of me and brings it up to rest under my balls. She lays there rubbing my balls with her leg gently and starts to kiss and lick my cheek.
"That's better, now you can't get up to anything while I'm asleep" She knows her body and tongue are driving me mad and there's no way I'll be getting any sleep tonight, my desperately straining cock will see to that.
"I'm going to ask Kate if I can borrow you for a while tomorrow.
I've got lots of work needs doing at my house. Labourers are so expensive, why should I pay someone to do the work if I can borrow a willing slave to do it for me.
Well I say willing, I don't think you'll have a choice. Ah well, sucks to be you I guess.
Sleep well slave, you might have a busy day tomorrow"
With that she closes her eyes and rests her head on my shoulder, her hand drops down to my cock and she lazily starts to stroke it gently, after a few seconds I'm struggling and I pray she falls asleep before I loose control.

Stories

Old 02-10-2014, 08:23 PM   #25
Masters Horny Slave

Default Please Sir Can I have some more

I am loving this... not usually my type of story but please write more
Old 02-11-2014, 05:49 AM   #26
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

I've continued this story as a new thread.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=169148

I've started a new thread because I've changed the theme slightly and jumped ahead a few months but I still want to be able to add to this story.

The new story is going to involve some lezdom as well as femdom themes.

Stories

Old 03-23-2016, 02:33 AM   #27
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 11

Thankfully my exhaustion allowed me to sleep for a few hours, interrupted a few times by Miss Tina wriggling in her sleep, her hot body was half draped over me, I would awaken with my cock rock hard and throbbing, it would take a while to drift back to sleep each time. I could see through the condom that precum had been leaking inside it, the tip of my cock was wet and sticky, I prayed that Mistress Kate wouldn't accuse me of cumming inside it when she pulled it off.
By the time Tina started to stir I could see it was getting light outside, she'd had a lot to drink the night before and would be in no hurry to get out of bed, all I could do was lay there as her soft smooth flesh heaved against me with every breath, I daren't do anything that would disturb her.
She rolled off me on to her back as she woke up, memories of the night before soon flooding back to her, she looked over at me with a grin "Did you sleep well slave?" she teased, giving my hard cock a quick stroke.
"Yes Miss" I replied with a sharp intake of breath, caught off guard by her quick fingers.
"Good, I can't believe how much fun that was last night, I've always liked teasing little boys since I was a girl, it never occurred to me that I'd ever have a submissive little loser to play with though. I'm really going to have to look at getting one of my own." The night had been a revelation for her, awakening feelings that she'd always had, but never acted upon, things were about to change though, she thought to herself.
I was squirming and breathing heavily now, while she'd been lost in her own thoughts her hand had idly started to stroke my cock, she probably wasn't even aware she was doing it as she contemplated what she was going to do. "Please Miss, please stop" I blurted out eventually, not able to keep control much longer.
Miss Tina was snapped out of her daydreaming, looking down at her own hand she giggled "Awwww, what's up? still a little bit horny are we?"
"Yes Miss" If only she knew how horny I was.
"Wouldn't it be a shame it you came now? After struggling so valiantly all night to hold it in" she teased, resuming her slow torturous strokes.
"Please don't Miss, I beg you, please have mercy" I whimpered.
"mmmmmm, ,mercy" she purred "I've never had a helpless little boy begging me for mercy before"
"Please Mistress Tina, please don't make me cum, mercy, please Mistress" I squirmed and started to sweat as her evil fingers continued to slide lightly up and down the underside of my cock, I could see the devilish look in her eyes as she watched me closely, trying to judge how much she could push me before I lost control.
Eventually she relented, I sagged on the bed, relieved the imminent danger was over "Anyway, I need a piss" she said, getting to her knees and straddling my face, I felt her soft lips pushing against mine, I strained to open my mouth wide and my tongue was greeted with the tangy flavour of her pussy, I gazed up at the underside of her jiggling tits "Drink up slave, its the first one of the day, it should be nice and strong"
With that I felt the first trickle in my mouth, then the back of my throat was hit by the powerful flow, I gulped as hard as I could, fearful my mouth would overflow and I'd spill some on the sheets. As my stomach filled with the hot liquid it reminded me it had been a long time since I'd been allowed to pee, I was full and it was only going to get worse now I was swimming with the contents of Tina's copious bladder.
The flow finally slowed and stopped, I felt her lift her weight off me slightly "Clean me boy" she snapped.
My tongue darted out and I ran it all over her pussy and thighs as far as I could reach, I licked up every trace of the acrid liquid, as well as the pussy juice and sweat that was smeared all over the plump folds of her pussy lips and her smooth white skin.
When she was satisfied she slid off me and untied the ropes securing my wrists "Untie your legs, I think I can hear the others downstairs now" she said before climbing off the bed and pulling her clothes on.
"Come on slave, lets get some breakfast" she said, walking towards the door "Stay on your knees and crawl" we made our way to the kitchen, Tina striding purposefully, me scrambling behind her, trying to keep up.
When we got there the others were all sitting at the counter drinking coffee and eating toast.
"Morning Tina, did you have a good night?" Kate was the first to notice her enter.
"Oh it certainly was, not sure how it was for slave boy here though"
"Meh, who cares?" Kate said with a chuckle, bringing sniggers from the rest of them.
"Well did he perform to your satisfaction Tina?" Kate asked, I could feel her eyes boring into me as I knelt there, keeping my head bowed.
"Not too bad, he forgot to thank me for a lovely blow job that I gave him though, and he seemed far too preoccupied with his own pleasure, always complaining about being close to cumming, like that was my problem"
Kate glared at me "Is that right slave? it's Tina's needs you should have been focussed on you fucking maggot, why the fuck were you even hard? If you were concentrating on satisfying Tina that pathetic little cock of yours wouldn't be a problem. I trust you and let you out of that cage for one evening, and that's how you repay me, you fucking show me up"
"I-I-I'm sorry Mistress Kate" I stammered, I had no excuse, it was so unfair, and she knew it, but what could I say?
"Oh you'll be fucking sorry, you're going to get a lesson in self control. Go and kneel on the mat by the pool and wait for me"
I groaned inside, but daren't show any sign of displeasure "Yes Mistress Kate"
I crawled out of the kitchen, as I reached the patio I could feel the hot sun on my back, it was only ten AM but it was already getting unbearably hot, I looked at the mat with dread, it was a simple carpet protector, but it was turned upside down, making it an instrument of torture, the back of the mat was covered in spikes, about quarter of an inch high and blunted at the tip, they were there to stop the mat sliding around, there were enough spikes to make it impossible to kneel on the mat without a couple of them being under each knee, as I gingerly lowered myself onto it I winced and gritted my teeth, I knew if Mistress Kate heard me cry out I'd be in for further punishment so I bit my tongue. As my full weight rested on my knees I started to tremble with the effort of not moving, sweat was already starting to run into my eyes and down my back, I had my back to the house, I'd never know if I was being watched so I had no choice but to stay motionless and endure.
Time dragged on unbearably, every minute seemed to last for hours, I could hear the sound of laughing and chatting coming from the kitchen, they were still having breakfast and I was far from their minds, all I could do was pray they'd soon finish and come and end my plight.
I'd spent many hours standing on this damned mat during the summer, as Mistresses Kate and Sue lounged by the pool in the shade of a large umbrella, I'd be standing in the sun next to them, waiting to fetch them more drinks or re-apply their sun screen, the spikes in the mat were agony as they dug into the soles of my feet as I roasted under the hot sun, sometimes I'd be naked, my skin getting redder and more tender as the day wore on, other times I'd be boiling inside a thick black latex suit that would be locked on me. Usually I'd be allowed to stand on the mat, but if I displeased one of them in any way, like now, I'd be made to kneel, making the torture of the spikes ten times worse.
By the time I heard them approach my body was twitching with the pain and drenched in sweat, they were still chatting and giggling as they surrounded me. Kate looked down at my wet agonised face and smiled "I've been keeping an eye on you, you know better than to move don't you boy?"
"Yessss Mistress" I hissed through gritted teeth, My eye was drawn to strange looking device she had in her hand.
"I'm tempted to leave you there for another hour or two while we have a nice early morning dip"
My heart skipped "No Mistress, please" I blurted out the protest without thinking, fear of having to stay on the mat even a minute longer got the better of me before I could stop myself.
"What the fuck did you say?" Kate's expression had changed from a wicked mischievous grin to a steely glare.
"N-Nothing Mistress, I'm s-sorry" fuck, why the fuck did I say that? I prayed she wasn't going to make me suffer more now.
"Oh, sorry are you, do you think that makes it alright do you? you never try and contradict me, ever, understand?" her eyes bore into me, daring me to show any sign of dissent.
"Yes Mistress, I'll never disagree with you Mistress"
"You're lucky I've got something planned for you, otherwise you'd be there for the rest of the morning, I said I was going to teach you to control that pathetic little cock of yours, now get on the lounger"
I signed with relief as I painfully pushed myself up off the cruel spikes, with trepidation about what she had planned I crawled over to 'my' lounger.
This is a sturdy metal affair, made of tubular steel with several metal slats running across it, it's very comfortable to lay on, when it's got the padded mattress on top, this is a luxury I'm never allowed though and I lower myself onto the slats, it doesn't feel too bad to start with, but they'll soon start to dig in. The lounger has four cuffs that are left permanently attached to it, Mistress Kate didn't waste any time securing my ankles and wrists to the sides. This is a position I've spent many hours in, usually when Mistress wants me out the way to give her some privacy I'm brought outside and locked on to it. Sometimes I'll be left in the baking sun for hours, I've been left out here overnight before, at the mercy of the mosquitoes that would cover me in angry itchy bites. In the winter I've been left cuffed to it all day in the rain before, naked and shivering, I had to listen to the sounds of music and laughter coming from the house as Mistress entertains her friends, oblivious to my suffering a few yards away.
"Get yourself comfortable boy, you're going to be there a while" Kate taunted, she had the new device in her hand "Now lets get this on you"

Stories

Old 03-24-2016, 02:04 AM   #28
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 12

Part of the device was a mask, similar to a gas mask, she slipped it over my nose and mouth, then fastened the straps behind my head to hold it tightly in position. Coming out of the front of the mask was a tube, about three feet long and an inch wide, half way down it was a much thinner and longer tube coming out the side of it. My heart was beating fast, I could breath quite easily through the large tube but I knew she must have something evil planned for me.
Kate sniggered, looking down at my scared expression "Awwwww, what's up? You look nervous, we're just going to play a fun little game"
She reached down and pulled the condom off my soft cock, then quickly she slid the end of the tube over it, the tube was wide enough to accommodate it easily and she fastened a small strap at the end of the tube around my balls to keep it in position, the end of the tube pulled down to the base of my cock. I could feel my breathing being restricted a bit, but I could still get enough air.
"There, all nice and secure, you've really got nothing to worry about, just lay there and work on your tan" she had a wicked grin on her lips "Nothing to worry about as long as you keep that disgusting little cock of yours under control that is"
Her hand wrapped around the end of the tube, I could feel its warmth through the rubber, then slowly she started to pump it up and down, she fixed my eyes with her gaze as she did this. It didn't take long for her stroking to have the inevitable effect, my cock started to swell, I could feel it pushing out against the side of the tube, my foreskin was pulled back as my cock lengthened inside it, gradually filling the tube. My breathing got more laboured, I suddenly realised I wasn't getting any fresh air now, I started to gasp desperately.
"Awww, now you can see what a fun little toy this is, the tube has a series of little holes in the side that run up the first six inches of it, plenty of holes to suck in lots of nice fresh air, until that nasty little cock swells up and blocks them that is, then things get a bit more difficult" Kate was suppressing a giggle as she explained my predicament, the other three girls had all turned their attention to me now, Mistress Sue had been applying sun screen to her naked body, Tina and Anne were still dressed and were sitting in the shade under an umbrella. I started to panic, pulling frantically at the cuffs as my burning lungs tried to suck in more air, I tried to think of anything but Mistress Kate's delicate fingers that were squeezing my cock, it was hopeless though, my cock was hard and throbbing now, squeezing itself down the tube way past the air holes.
Mistress Sue laughed "Oh that's fucking evil Kate, how do you think of these things?" She was obviously very amused by this latest instrument of torture.
Tina and Anne just stared, open mouthed, then started to giggle, whispering to each other, they started to take their own clothes off, the situation was arousing them tremendously.
"Oh you know me Sue, always thinking of ways to have fun" Mistress Kate replied, not taking her eyes off me.
She could tell I was close to passing out, my eyes were watering, my face was red and sweating, she slowly picked up the long thin tube, near the end of it was a small tap, she turned it and suddenly I was able to suck in some cool fresh air, it didn't allow much air in, but it was enough for me to gradually start to get my breath back "There, just a little bit, don't want you passing out just yet" then she closed the tap again.
Thankfully she'd released her grip and my erection had subsided a bit, enough to uncover the first couple of holes anyway, and with difficulty I managed to suck in some air.
Just as I thought I might be allowed a little respite Anne and Tina wandered over, they were naked now. Tina led the way, she was eager to take part in the punishment that her bad report had instigated.
She sat on the side of the lounger, her soft white ass close to my head, I tried not to look, but the temptation to glance at the dark crack between her perfect firm cheeks was irresistible. Tina smiled when she saw this, she looked down at my cock that was already starting to react.
"Awwww, poor boy, you just can't control it can you, even when your life depends on it" she teased, she had a hand on my chest and her finger was slowly circling and tweaking my nipple.
"Please Miss Tina, please stop" I begged, knowing my air supply would cut off any second, the feeling as my cock was gripped tighter and tighter by the tube just made my predicament more hopeless, the feeling of helplessness just made it swell more, what the fuck was wrong with me?
Tina gave me an evil wink "Anne, why don't you sit down, take the weight off your feet" she said, patting the lounger on the other side of my head.
"Anne grinned "Why not?" she said, she lowered herself onto the side of the lounger, her creamy cheeks parted as they came down closer to my head, I was treated to a view of her tight little asshole and shaved pussy and I cursed myself for watching. I was sucking hard now, trying to get some air, but the suction just pulled my cock further up the tube, this truly was an evil device, as I sucked more desperately it sent delicious sensations through my cock as it was pulled up the tube, when I stopped sucking it slid back down a bit, it was like I was giving myself a blow job, the pumping action of my desperate gasping for air just kept the tube stroking my cock, keeping me rock hard.
I watched Miss Tina's fingers as she played with the tap on the small tube, she could see I was focussed on her, willing her to open the tap and give me a few breaths of precious air. Just when my head was starting to spin she opened the tap and instantly my lungs filled with cool air, I panted for a while, sweat was stinging my eyes, momentarily I was distracted from my cock and it softened a bit.
"You know we can keep this up all day don't you slave? You'll never be able to control that thing will you? You're so fucked" When Miss Tina thought I'd recovered sufficiently she closed the tap, I was trying to keep my mind blank, trying to ignore everything around me, thinking of nothing but keeping my damned cock under control.
"You know you can never win boy, look at you, struggling already and we're not even doing anything to you yet" Tina glanced up at Anne "Slide back a bit Anne, make yourself comfortable" she said with a cruel glint in her eye.
Miss Anne smiled back "OK" she said as she wriggled on the lounger until she felt her ass cheeks start to press against the side of my face.
Miss Tina did the same thing, my face was now being squeezed by these two delicious asses, they ground themselves against me, they started to play a little game, each one trying to push the other off the lounger by wriggling their ass backwards as hard as they could. My head was pushed from side to side as I was engulfed between the soft voluptuous cheeks, I started to sob as I started to panic, they were ignoring me now, laughing and giggling as they pushed and wriggled, half turning to slap each other playfully, they were oblivious to the effect their bouncing asses were having on me, I started to thrash around as much as the cuffs would allow, but it was no good, the girls were determined to finish their little wrestling match.
Mistresses Kate and Sue were watching the two newcomers from a distance, loving the ease with which they had accepted my position and started to take advantage of it.
Mistress Sue in particular was getting really turned on, loving the inventiveness of Kate, she embraced her "I love you so much sweetie" she said as she pressed her lips to Kate's. They started to kiss passionately, the sound of the girls giggling and the sound of my metal cuffs rattling frantically against the metal lounger turning them on in equal measure.
Finally the girls tired of their game, as if realising I was there for the first time Miss Tina glanced down at me "Oh sorry slave, I forgot about you" she mocked, picking up the small tube "You look a bit flushed" she was fiddling with the tap, but not opening it, I tried to beg her to give me some air, but I was so breathless I couldn't get the words out.
"Awwww, there you are, suck it in boy" she said as the tap opened, my burning lungs pulled in big gulps of air. I was so preoccupied with trying to recover I didn't notice what Miss Tina was doing, she'd stood up and was looking down at my red sweating face, she held the tube up and put her thumb over the end, this instantly snapped my attention back to her as the life giving air was cut off again "See how dependant you are on me? I can cut your air off.......... just............like.............that" she punctuated each word by lifting her thumb briefly, then sealing the tube again.
My eyes were pleading with her, I'd not even got my breath back before she cut me off again, she just raised an eyebrow as she looked back at me impassively.
Just then Mistress Kate walked up behind her and slid her arm around her waste "Having fun?" she asked, glancing down at my desperate plight.
"Fuck YES!, this is amazing Kate, what have I been doing all these years? I need one of these in my life" she replied, gesturing at me.
"Mistress Kate grinned "Of course you do, they are such fun, such a good way of relieving stress, just torture them and torment them and watch them thank you and crawl back to beg you for more, you'll never go back to being treated like shit by some guy ever again" she took the tube from Miss Tina's hand, she looked down at me "Doesn't look like you've learnt your lesson yet does it slave, that cock of yours will be the death of you" she joked "Grinning at my still straining erection that I was powerless to control"
She waved the end of the tube around "Just breath in all that lovely fresh air" she said, pulling Tina closer to her, then her hand disappeared behind her back.
"I hope you didn't shower this morning" She whispered in Tina's ear.
Before Tina could ask what she meant she felt the end of the tube sliding down between her ass cheeks, she let out a squeal of laughter "Oh you're so wicked.........And no, I didn't" she said, pushing her ass back slightly so the tube could get deeper into her crack.
I instantly knew what Mistress Kate had done, the fresh air was replaced by the unmistakable smell of Tina's hot musty ass, any hope of me regaining my composure was now gone, the intimate smell of this beautiful woman's ass made my head swim with lust. I could see Mistress Kate working the tube up and down, sometimes Tina would clench her cheeks and the air would cut off momentarily, she giggled as my eyes opened wide in panic as she kept her cheeks clamped tight on the tube.
"I really don't think he's learning his lesson, look at that maggot between his legs, still throbbing and twitching" Mistress Kate said "Bend over a bit sweetie" she said softly in Tina's ear.
Tina leant forward, allowing her tits to hang down almost over my face, that really didn't help my situation, she let out a little gasp of surprise.
"There, lets see if that can persuade him to control himself" Mistress Kate glared at me, waiting for my sucking to become more frantic.
"Oooooooh, that's an interesting sensation" Miss Tina said as my breath was pumped deep into her ass and then sucked out again.
"I started to panic again, I could feel the oxygen in the air being used up, the smell of Tina's ass was getting more and more overpowering with every breath, my eyes darted from one to the other, looking desperately for any sign of mercy.
"Suck it up boy" Mistress Kate said sternly "You either control that fucking cock or you stay there until you pass out, that will get rid of your erection. So what's it going to be boy?"

Stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chasity, denial, femdom