Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-31-2015, 04:03 PM   #1
Corwin13
Account Banned

Smile 18/M Public Toilet Humiliation

Hey, So one of my biggest turn ons is public humiliation and i want to combine this with my love of all things toilet related and do some dares in the public toilets in my town.

This will go on for days so no need to worry about replying late and i am going down there tonight, therefore i hope you guys can give me some humiliating darrs to do whilst there please?

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Exposed socially, pics

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

PM Dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75918
Corwin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 05:55 PM   #2
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin13 View Post
Hey, So one of my biggest turn ons is public humiliation and i want to combine this with my love of all things toilet related and do some dares in the public toilets in my town.

This will go on for days so no need to worry about replying late and i am going down there tonight, therefore i hope you guys can give me some humiliating darrs to do whilst there please?
Pull your pants down (or off), then sit in the urinal backwards, facing away from the wall, and stroke your dick 25 times while sitting there. Hope no one walks in (or maybe hope that they do).

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 07:59 PM   #3
bamadude01
getDare Devil

strip naked and take a shit in the middle of the bathroom floor.
bamadude01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 02:01 AM   #4
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Wait outside until there is at least one person at the urinals. Get hard. Go in and use the urinal next to him. Peek at his cock. Make sure he notices you peeking. Stay hard all the time. Report about it here.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:32 PM   #5
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Pull your pants down (or off), then sit in the urinal backwards, facing away from the wall, and stroke your dick 25 times while sitting there. Hope no one walks in (or maybe hope that they do).
Okay i did this and stroked over 25 times... sadly no one walked in... but it was a great feeling, the feeling of almost being humiliated

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

Old 11-01-2015, 01:36 PM   #6
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcin View Post
Wait outside until there is at least one person at the urinals. Get hard. Go in and use the urinal next to him. Peek at his cock. Make sure he notices you peeking. Stay hard all the time. Report about it here.
Hey so i did this and looked at his (massive) cock, he gave me a funny look but i just started stroking hoping he would do the same... he didnt however he did finish peeing and didnt leave so i took my chance and stroked his dick, he didnt pull away until someone else walked in

Old 11-04-2015, 09:53 AM   #7
Corwin13
Account Banned

Hey guys just wanna let you know ill be doing this agin tonight so get your dares in please

Old 11-05-2015, 11:49 AM   #8
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Jerk off and edge before you go in. Go stand next to someone at the urinal. Jerk off and cum in your hand. Eat it all.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 07:54 AM   #9
rhl
getDare Succubus

Put a butt plug in, then stand at the urinal pants, and underwear at the ankle, choose a time that you will be seen. Or stay until your seen.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss, public, public bathroom, scat, toilet