Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-31-2015, 06:38 PM   #181
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfSluts View Post
Another 2 dares for you.

Dare 1: First of all, I want this to be the most disgusting thing you'll ever do, so be preapared, but you can still refuse to do this. The dare is to put fill your bathtub with shit, piss and vomit over the days/weeks, it will take time. For this of course you'll have to put something on the bathtub so the liquids don't go away. Every time you have to pee, shit or vomit you'll do it in the bathtub. For vomit you can puke once per day in there and it should be fine. When the bathtub is finally full you can enter and bathe in that horrible mix, you should eat and drink some of it as you are inside.

Dare 2: This should be very easy for you now. You'll need to wear your underwear (any that you want), then you should go to a parking lot and write "fuck me", "use me", "cum dumpster", "piss slut" and anything else that you can think of. You should pick a parking lot withouth much security just in case or go in a time where there aren't many people. Also, you have to be blindfolded, and if anyone ask you tell them why you are there, to let stranges have sex with you.
You'll recieve extra points if you return without your underwear, just naked, and more extra points if you exchange sex as a way of returning home, like paying a taxi offering the driver to have sex with him or hitchhiking.

I wish you good luck in both of your dares and I'll be waiting anxiously for your reports.

I did dare 2, I'm still working on dare 1, it shouldn't take too many days now for it to be ready. Here's my report:
To start this dare I put on a regular set of panties and a regular bra, I brought a blindfold with me to use later. I went to to a parking lot at night, avoiding the man who was taking care of the place and got into the spot with the most cars I could find, sat on a corner where I would be visible if someone walked by and got naked. Once naked I put on the blindfold and started masturbating quietly with my ass against the floor of the parking lot, not knowing what was going to happen. I masturbated for a while, got myself a few orgasms and then I heard some walking, I smiled and began to make a little more noise, moaning, to get noticed. Suddenly, I heard the steps becoming louder, getting closer to me. I heard the voice of a man asking me what the hell I was doing, I, still smiling, told him that I was masturbating and hoping to get people to fuck me. He told me that I should leave, but other than that he didn't do anything. I had been there for a long while now and only that guy appeared, and he didn't even fuck me. So I decided to go to the other corner of the space with most of the cars. I was there for about half an hour more and another person was approaching as I heard. This time the new man asked me again what I was doing, I replied with the same response, and he kinda shyly asked me if he could get to fuck me. I of course told him he could and I took the blindfold of and headed to his car, I left my underwear on the parking lot floor, I didn't took it with me. I followed him to the car and I gave him a nice blowjob, swallowed the cum and then he decided to fuck my ass, so I got on top of him and started riding him until I felt his warm cum inside my ass. I thanked him and asked him if he could drive me outside, he did and I got out of the car, naked. I waited, trying to cover myself with my hands, luckily nobody on foot was passing by. I waited until I saw a few taxis drive by, two of them stopped and I took the one which was closer. I explained the driver the situation, that if he could drop me I would let him fuck me, his whole face was shining and smiling and acceppted immediately. He drove for about 15 minutes while I masturbated on the backseat. When he reached the destination I moved to the passanger seat on the front and he asked for a blowjob straight away, I went for it, trying to really thank him for driving me, he released his load on my face and told me that he didn't need anything else. I thanked him, he thanked me and I left the taxi and got inside my home.
PS: I forgot about the writing part when I was doing the dare, I'm sorry.

Likes, Limits and Toys

I'm not looking for a sub or a dom, so please don't ask about that.

Feel free to pm if you like
SlutyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlutyGirl for this post:
Old 08-02-2015, 05:22 PM   #182
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
Here is a dare inspired by perkygirlie cat food in a buxket dare so forst start by getting a big bucket 4 tins of cat food, a cup of dog food, 2 bannanas,laxatives,enema kit before the day of the dare eat a big meal of food with lots of fiber and also in the morning a really big breakfeast and no pooping or peeing any time after your first big meal at night then get the bucket and dump in their the dog and cat food then shove the bannanas in your ass and take the laxitives.

Then you have 5 hours to fill the buck with as much piss, shit, and vomit as possible then you will eat it half of straight out the bucket but save the other half which you will give yourself an enema (mash the shit with your feet until its liquid)with and hold it longer than 30 minutes just give yourself a brown shower with it if you last less give yourself a brownshower and lick it all up you may then cleanup and also no sitting or laying down at all that day.
I started by eating a lot of fiber filled food yesterday, I ate a lot of food just for this one dare, even when I don't really eat a lot, but I was ok with it.
I had already bought all that was required for this dare, so once I have eaten it all I dumped the cat and dog food into the bucket, then I shoved the two bannanas up my ass and took the laxative.
After a while I started to feel the urge to go to the bathroom, so I went there and squatted down the bucket and I took a shit and piss there to start filling it up a little more. Afterwards I pulled two fingers down my throat and made myself vomit 3 times into the bucket. Then I continued my day doing the stuff that I usually do and used the bucket as my bathroom every time I needed, I also vomited in there 3 times each time I shat or peed in there. After the 5 hours had passed the bucket was nearly full, it smelled horrible and I mashed the contents with one of my feet to make it a little more liquid. After that was done I took a deep breath and with a spoon I began eating and drinking everything that was in there. It took me almost an hour, but I managed to eat half of the contents of the bucket, I also puked a few times during this part of the dare. I got my enema kit and got inside my bathtub, totally naked and ready to start, although I wasn't feeling too good, I had to finish the dare. I put a bathtub plug to stop anything that might leak from the enema. I started to give the enema to myself, trying to pour it slowly. Then, when it was all inside I put the enema kit away and lifted my legs in the bathtub. Again, I wasn't feeling very good after eating half of the bucket. I tried to relax while also concentrating in not letting the enema out. I did the best as I could, but since I was distracted by not feeling good I couldn't control it and accidentaly released it. I immediately lifted my legs even higher and let it all fell into my upper body and face. I drank as much as I could that was falling to my face and then licked the bathtub clean. I decided to take a quick shower to clean myself up and then I took a warm bath to relax.
It was a fun dare, it all tasted horrible and made me feel awful, but it was still kinda fun. The cat food, the dog food, the shit, piss and vomit really merged togheter in the bucket and made it even worse than what it already was each thing alone. I techinally layed down after the dare while taking a bath when according to your rules for the dare I wasn't allowed, I'm sorry, I really needed it, you can give me a punishment if you think it's necessary.

Likes, Limits and Toys

I'm not looking for a sub or a dom, so please don't ask about that.

Feel free to pm if you like
SlutyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 05:47 PM   #183
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to stewpot

I have some pretty easy dares for you

1) Tape up your underwear to your legs and fill them with worms and keep them in there for the whole day

2) Wear a one piece swimsuit and go out and buy as much wet dog and cat food and sardines as you can. Now go to random strangers and get them to either pour one of the items of their choosing in your swimsuit or pour it over your head. Once it is all gone stay this way the rest of the day.

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
stewpot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edges, pain, public