Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-14-2015, 12:02 PM   #1
SlutyGirl

Female F/18 - Back with dares

I decided to start taking dares again, so feel free to give me any dares that you want within my limits and I'll report back here once done.

Likes, Limits and Toys

I'm not looking for a sub or a dom, so please don't ask about that.

Feel free to pm if you like
SlutyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SlutyGirl for this post:
Old 03-14-2015, 12:05 PM   #2
BunniesOwner
Distinguished Member

Roll a die twice.

Roll one, x2, how many days

Roll two, x3, how many edges

So if your first roll is 3 (3x2), then this dare is for six days. You roll a 5 on the next roll (5x3) then you will have to edge 15 times a day for 6 days.
BunniesOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 12:09 PM   #3
onipran
getDare Devil

Ride a bicycle while wearing very short skirt without panties and while riding you must hump with the seat.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:11 PM   #4
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunniesOwner View Post
Roll a die twice.

Roll one, x2, how many days

Roll two, x3, how many edges

So if your first roll is 3 (3x2), then this dare is for six days. You roll a 5 on the next roll (5x3) then you will have to edge 15 times a day for 6 days.
first I rolled a 2, so I have to do this for 4 days. Then I rolled 4, so I'll have to have 12 edges each day for 4 days. Thank you

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 03-14-2015, 12:12 PM   #5
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by onipran View Post
Ride a bicycle while wearing very short skirt without panties and while riding you must hump with the seat.
I'll do it, thanks, I'll report here when I complete the dare. Thank you.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 03-14-2015, 12:13 PM   #6
BunniesOwner
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutyGirl View Post
first I rolled a 2, so I have to do this for 4 days. Then I rolled 4, so I'll have to have 12 edges each day for 4 days. Thank you
Not a problem, if you want to add to it, for every edge you do you must have a clip on one of your nipples, your clit, or your labia. It can not be on the same thing twice in a row.
BunniesOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 01:38 PM   #7
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to stewpot

Go to the mall with only a small dress on, no bra or panties, you must also insert a plug or something in your ass.

While there here are some dare options to do

1) take a marker (preferably sharpie) and ask as many people as possible to write something degrading on you anywhere they want, no matter what you must let them write it there. try to get a minimum of at least 10 people

2) get 20 people to spank your ass and 20 people to grab your boobs

3) accidentally drop something in front of 5 groups and pick it up slowly bending at the waist so you show that you are not wearing underwear and your ass is plugged

4) flash your boobs and ass 7 times each

5) get someone to buy a pie and pie you in the face while there

6) convince someone to dump their food court food on your head

just a few off the top of my head I can think of more if you want

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
stewpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 01:42 PM   #8
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutyGirl View Post
I decided to start taking dares again, so feel free to give me any dares that you want within my limits and I'll report back here once done.
If you have tea light candles that would be best. If not then other candles will work. light 5 candles then edge. Now take a candle and drip all the wax on a nipple. Now extinguish the candle by shoving it on your nipple. Edge and repeat above with the other nipple. Edge and repeat with your asshole. Edge and repeat with your pussy. Edge and repeat with your clit. If you fail an edge you will beat the wax off of your body with a brush. If you fail your first edge you will beat both nipples 20 times each. If you do not fail you may orgasm once all candles are snuffed out.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 01:44 PM   #9
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewpot View Post
Go to the mall with only a small dress on, no bra or panties, you must also insert a plug or something in your ass.

While there here are some dare options to do

1) take a marker (preferably sharpie) and ask as many people as possible to write something degrading on you anywhere they want, no matter what you must let them write it there. try to get a minimum of at least 10 people

2) get 20 people to spank your ass and 20 people to grab your boobs

3) accidentally drop something in front of 5 groups and pick it up slowly bending at the waist so you show that you are not wearing underwear and your ass is plugged

4) flash your boobs and ass 7 times each

5) get someone to buy a pie and pie you in the face while there

6) convince someone to dump their food court food on your head

just a few off the top of my head I can think of more if you want
I'll try to do it tomorrow, it seems fun, it will take some time to do it, but I think I can make it with enough time. Thank you and feel free to give me more dares if you want.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 03-14-2015, 01:45 PM   #10
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post
If you have tea light candles that would be best. If not then other candles will work. light 5 candles then edge. Now take a candle and drip all the wax on a nipple. Now extinguish the candle by shoving it on your nipple. Edge and repeat above with the other nipple. Edge and repeat with your asshole. Edge and repeat with your pussy. Edge and repeat with your clit. If you fail an edge you will beat the wax off of your body with a brush. If you fail your first edge you will beat both nipples 20 times each. If you do not fail you may orgasm once all candles are snuffed out.
Thank you, once the dare is done I'll report back here, I'll try to do it sometime tomorrow if I can.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 03-14-2015, 01:50 PM   #11
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

what are your plans tonight and I will see what I can come up with for you to do tonight?

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
Old 03-14-2015, 01:51 PM   #12
SlutyGirl

Quote:
what are your plans tonight and I will see what I can come up with for you to do tonight?
So far nothing, I was going to prepare things for the dares that I'll do tomorrow if any dare needs preparation really.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 03-14-2015, 01:58 PM   #13
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

for dinner order a pizza and do the pizza dare, this means answer the door naked

for some extra stuff for this dare

ask him to help you celebrate pi day by smashing a few pies in your face as well

have him write some degrading words on your body

ask to take a pic with him (you do not have to do anything with the pic just a way for more humiliation)

try to get him to cum either on your face or on your pizza (if you do on your pizza eat the piece he cums on before he leaves)

Old 03-14-2015, 02:02 PM   #14
SlutyGirl

Quote:
for dinner order a pizza and do the pizza dare, this means answer the door naked

for some extra stuff for this dare

ask him to help you celebrate pi day by smashing a few pies in your face as well

have him write some degrading words on your body

ask to take a pic with him (you do not have to do anything with the pic just a way for more humiliation)

try to get him to cum either on your face or on your pizza (if you do on your pizza eat the piece he cums on before he leaves)
I can answer the door naked and probably get him to cum and write things on me. But I don't have any pies and I don't want to take any pics with him really.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 03-14-2015, 02:08 PM   #15
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

That works then do those and if you want to do the pie thing just get some whip cream and put it on paper plates but you do not have to do that one it would just be a fun one

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edges, pain, public