Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-25-2015, 04:02 PM   #16
SpiderSophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBOB View Post
Yes, that's exactly the point where I disagree.

You are basically being dominant towards that person, without being his/her actual dom.
Some people might like this, but that's where I disagree.

But I guess different people have different opinions on that.
Actually, I am now thinking that it is not my bad writing. I think it is that you are just too stupid to understand. One might have expected better from you - after all, your profile signature says that you are "God".
Old 01-25-2015, 04:17 PM   #17
LionsHeart

In all respect to OP.. Please try not to de-rail her post. Whatever methods or however ways she uses to determined who she cares to talk to or not, is totally up to herself.

We all have our preferences when it comes to dating or meeting new people, respect that and accept that others might have different opinions than yourself.

If you continue to de-rail her post, you might eventually get it closed. I have no doubt that you're free to resolve your dispute in PMs though
Old 01-25-2015, 04:39 PM   #18
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Saying a Dom is allowed to write an ad but a Sub isnt is totally hypocritic and not fair at all.
Oh and its also dumb.
Old 01-25-2015, 06:52 PM   #19
itslate

In the spirit of getting back on topic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clerisyberry View Post
I'm still trudging through the messages, and spending time responding to each and every one of you. Hopefully patience is one of your virtues. :P
It is. And responding to all PM's is truely a noble endeavor.
Old 01-25-2015, 09:06 PM   #20
Clerisyberry

Pill An Update to the Original Post

An update has been added in red to the original post. This intends to clarify things, and I apologize for "bumping" my thread once again. It's not my intention to "bump", but to inform those who have applied of some key changes. The message is included below.

A Note of My Commitment: By reading and talking to many of the wonderful people on this community through PMs, it has come to my attention that my ad may be confusing and I may have left some key information out. While the length of my ad might connote some form of "seriousness" that I have, I do not mean to say that the "serious" manifests itself as "hardcoreness" or ability to commit to a holistic BDSM lifestyle. That being said, I am indeed serious about my commitment to my future Dom/Master, but I treat this BDSM part of my life as a part-time commitment. As such, I promise to commit to contact at least 3 times a week; which might be even less during my exam weeks. In addition, control tasks given must be completed on my time, if given, and I cannot provide when I sleep, when I wake, when I eat, when I urinate or defecate in a consistent manner.

As such, any Master/Dom/Domme/Mistress who looks for a more controlled sub or who treats BDSM as their priority past-time will not find me a good sub. Any Master/Dom/Domme/Mistress who expects my obedience without me giving it to him/her will not find me a good sub. Any who expect me to be quite heavy on cam-sharing or picture-sharing will not find me a good sub. I am a strong independent woman who ain't got no time fo' dat, and that means I'll be a strong independent sub for a while in the beginning of the relationship, as well. I don't hope to burden you many wonderful Masters/Doms/Mistress/Domme out there who must compromise for my limitations, but I hope to again find that "unicorn" who already agrees with many of my limitations.

So I apologize for failing to include this as part of the original post. Learning and moving forward in BDSM continue to shape me as a better member of the community, and I hope you all who have been offended by my novice mistakes can forgive me.

On finding a "Unicorn":
When applying to my post, it seems so natural people for people to apply because I happen to be female or fall into some "ideal" age range. This really rustles my gender and age morals (*see pansexual*) jimmies. I hope that when you all take the time and effort out of your days to apply, that you apply with the thought that our hobbies, habits, kinks, and lifestyles would fit each other well. That being said, I hope to make many friends on getDare and learn many new things from members throughout the community. Hopefully, BDSM will continue to be a fun and rewarding experience for all of us.
Old 01-26-2015, 08:29 AM   #21
MasterAdamSD

Read the updates to your thread, still interested.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:10 AM   #22
sexyjack96

Default Good Luck

Well written ad, and I hope you find the right person.

Moderate anal play, pain, orgasm control, humiliation, light-moderate CBT, exhibition, water play, role playing, pet play, being partial nude, biting

Dislikes :
Wee, spanking, cross Dressing, cum Eating, semi public humiliation, whipping, being fully nude.

Limits :
Urethra play, poo/scat, family/pets/animals, children, blood, full public humiliation.

Advertisements
Kink Talk