Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-23-2015, 04:25 AM   #1
Clerisyberry

Female 21/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

21/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

CLOSED AT THE MOMENT...No more apps pls ;__;

If important: Time zone -8GMT Pacific Standard Time (PST)

ALSO: After talking to many people, I would probably be the best fit for a SWITCH, or a Master/Mistress with SWITCHY tendencies.

Hello there, friends! My name is Clari. I'm 21 years old, 5'4'', and 130lb (58kg). Despite my relatively average weight, I wouldn't consider myself fit as I would probably die in a full-scale dinosaur feeding spree, but I make up for that with a bit of flexibility (I used to be a dancer!) and ingenuity. I currently live in the United States, specifically California. I am a premedical student, so I love science. If you talk science with me, I'll just melt. Ahh~

In terms of joining GetDare, I have been a lurker for about a month on GetDare, and I recently decided to make an account and join the chatroom (If you see me there, say hi! ). I've made many interesting friends and learned many interesting things about the BDSM community. The finicky chat system was unduly mastered, and I was able to give my first dare on this site! *pats self on the back*

However, I have been reluctant to post my own thread, or even simply post a post! You see, it's my very first thread, and I want it to be special and romantic. We had a long, moonlit candlelight dinner on the beach. I went out to buy some quality thread protection, and we even had a long talk about what this thread and I expected from this relationship. As such, I finally feel confident and comfortable enough to lose my thread virginity.

If you wish to partake in this thread, read on and prosper! Warning: This may be excessively long and excessively hard...to stay awake through. Are you ready for a bumpy ride? ;D It's a frikkin' novel at 1.8k words.

A Note of My Commitment: By reading and talking to many of the wonderful people on this community through PMs, it has come to my attention that my ad may be confusing and I may have left some key information out. While the length of my ad might connote some form of "seriousness" that I have, I do not mean to say that the "serious" manifests itself as "hardcoreness" or ability to commit to a holistic BDSM lifestyle. That being said, I am indeed serious about my commitment to my future Dom/Master, but I treat this BDSM part of my life as a part-time commitment. As such, I promise to commit to contact at least 3 times a week; which might be even less during my exam weeks. In addition, control tasks given must be completed on my time, if given, and I cannot provide when I sleep, when I wake, when I eat, when I urinate or defecate in a consistent manner.

As such, any Master/Dom/Domme/Mistress who looks for a more controlled sub or who treats BDSM as their priority past-time will not find me a good sub. Any Master/Dom/Domme/Mistress who expects my obedience without me giving it to him/her will not find me a good sub. Any who expect me to be quite heavy on cam-sharing or picture-sharing will not find me a good sub. I am a strong independent woman who ain't got no time fo' dat, and that means I'll be a strong independent sub for a while in the beginning of the relationship, as well. I don't hope to burden you many wonderful Masters/Doms/Mistress/Domme out there who must compromise for my limitations, but I hope to again find that "unicorn" who already agrees with many of my limitations.

So I apologize for failing to include this as part of the original post. Learning and moving forward in BDSM continue to shape me as a better member of the community, and I hope you all who have been offended by my novice mistakes can forgive me.

Tldr; I am NOT looking for a "serious" or full-time Dom, but a long-term one who has a similarly busy lifestyle and similar hobbies.

On finding a "Unicorn":
When applying to my post, it seems so natural people for people to apply because I happen to be female or fall into some "ideal" age range. This really rustles my gender and age morals (*see pansexual*) jimmies. I hope that when you all take the time and effort out of your days to apply, that you apply with the thought that our hobbies, habits, kinks, and lifestyles would fit each other well. That being said, I hope to make many friends on getDare and learn many new things from members throughout the community. Hopefully, BDSM will continue to be a fun and rewarding experience for all of us.

Am I For You?
About Me:
I am a Switch, which means that I'm perfectly fine being in a Dom or sub role. That being said, I consider myself to be 70% Sadistic:30% Masochistic and 30% Dom: 70% sub. I prefer a sub/slave role much of the time, but I do have some dominant moods. It's a bit wonky, but such is life. In addition, I identify as Pansexual. Besides being sexual attracted to frying pans, I am gender-blind and age-blind. As such, I'm excited to find a Master/Dom of any gender or age. I judge people based on my compatibilty with their personality. However, since there are some cultural/temporal influences associated with age/gender, that might be a limiting factor, indeed. *nod nod* My "goal" on GetDare is to become friends first, establish a D/s relationship after friendship. Frieeends~[/COLOR]

Goals and Promises:
First off, I understand that there is a connotative difference between a Master and a Dominant. Regardless of such definitions, I highly prefer (read: require) that I call my partner by "Master", at least during play or when I am acting as Sub/Slave (in private - if preferred) (in the case of a Switch partner). I am looking for a patient master/dom, who might also command my day-to-day life and teach/correct a BDSM newbie when I do something wrong. However, since I'm a busy intended medical student, he/she must be lenient and understanding when I say that my studies come first. I am looking for a "kink-monogamous", long-term D/s relationship where I can build an amazing friendship with my partner. I promise to provide my partner with communication, and I will be transparent and matter-of-fact about my likes and dislikes. I promise to make time to talk and enjoy my partner's company, and I hope for the same!

The Enjoyables (Likes):

* Note: This list is tentative, as I'm open to trying many things that aren't listed on "Limits" or "Dislikes". Life is dull without adventure. I have simply listed the things that definitely tickle my fancy. *

Humiliation, especially begging. While I have not had much experience with many forms of humiliation, I do enjoy a good blow to the ego...with begging! My favorite is to beg my master for permission to give him/her oral. I also enjoy being degraded - to a certain degree (see dislikes). Being called any form of naughty is lovely. I am open to trying new forms of humilation, as long as they don't interfere with my limits.
Bondage. While an artisic full-body knot sounds intriguing, I'm more interested in the little things in life, like getting tied to a bed-post or having my hands or legs bound. Squirming sounds like a unique way to exercise!
Body writing. Nothing permanent, but I like the idea of being "branded" or "claimed" by my master/dom. It certainly makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Certain trigger words. Many curse words, with the exception of "Slut" and "Bitch" (*shivers after typing*), are trigger words for me if said sensually.
Pain. I have inflicted pain on myself in the past via nipple clamps/suction, heat/cold, spanking/paddling, and wax. The latter (wax) seemed rather uninteresting, but I am open to trying and testing and whatnot. Who knows, maybe I missed something! :P

Full list: Humiliation, Bondage, Body Writing, Pet play (dog/cat), Role play (doctor/nurse, teacher/student, maid, etc), Pain, Sensually saying curse words, Oral, Anal (curious about it, see "wax"), Limit-testing

The No-Pls (Dislike/Punishment): (Aka: I'll do it, but I won't like it! )

Writing lines. A good form of punishment, as I think it's tedious. Bleh.
Curse words. I have an odd fear of cursing. While I generally find nothing wrong with the object/person they describe, it makes me uncomfortable saying or typing them. Forcing me to curse would be a good form of punishment, for when I've been very very naughty. Oh even thinking about it rustles my jimmies! I suppose, though, that forcing me to say a curse words can be filed under a form of humiliation, as well.
Bathroom Control. Pee pls.
Orgasm denial. Well...I mean I like orgasms. Who doesn't? I've tried to edge in the past with no pleasurable success, so orgasm pls. ;__;

The Line (Limits):
Urine, Scat, Toilet, Blood/Bodily Harm, Violence, Family/Friends, Public, Noisy, Unsanitary, Vomit, Permanent, Blackmail.

Noise. I'll explain with my living situation. I do not live alone. I live in an apartment with 3 other people, but I am fortunate to have my own room. Excessive noise, moaning, or loud slapping in their vicinity is difficult to explain away, so I won't be troubled with that!
Sanitation. Since I'm interested in medicine, I will not tolerate a highly unsanitary request. This may fall under caring for my own health/safety.

My Experience:
My experience with BDSM is very limited - rather I am quite inexperienced. I have never had a living (or dead/undead) Master/Dom and I have never had a slave/sub. However, I had spent many years researching into the BDSM community, divulging in tantalizing BDSM tales, and self-inflicting/self-imagining a BDSM relationship (forever alone ;__; ). Some people might find this silly, but I truly believe that my interests fit into the BDSM community and the BDSM community fits into my interests. There are many terms, taboos, and rules that I am simply not aware about, but I am more than willing to learn and be corrected. I've read many articles and blogs, but reading can only get you so far, eh? Questions I might ask are: "How do I do X in an online setting?", "What do you mean by X?". Patience please!

Random Fun Facts:
People describe me as innocent, quiet, and shy. To some degree, sure, but it's questionable how accurate that is if I'm posting this, eh? ;D
People have said that I'm an anime character. First off, what?! It might be my voice, but I assure you I do not try to emulate an anime character. D:< But if you want, I will ask if you feel daijoubu, and if you need me to make you feel kimochi. ;D
I'm a meme machine. I regurgitate popular memes and this amuses me. Kappa. Sumisasen silly baka if this offends you. If you're okay with this, I'll try not to escalate things too quickly, but one cannot simply compromise on something so ingrained in me. If this challenge cannot be accepted, then ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

Available Naughty Devices:
Basic household items + Creativity
The good dildo. It's a special g-spot one! My favorite~
The real peepee. I use it for practicing Oral on peepees.
The bzzt. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Bzz. Bzzz. Bzzz.
The plug. Standard anal plug.

Are you for me?
Intelligent. This includes an attempt at proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. This includes knowledge/interests ourside of kink. This includes the ability to have a nice, playful banter. If you can't keep up, that might be a problem, eh? ;D
Mature. If you're respectful, open, and patient, I will lump you under "mature".
About Average Body Type. Unfortunately, unless you have a stellar/lovely personality, I am slightly turned off by a larger (greatly overweight) body type. It's a terrible vice, but a vice indeed.
Respectful. Treat me like an actual person and not something that's sole purpose is to provide you sexual pleasure. Although, fantasy "objectification" is cool, real objectification is not cool. If you agree, we're golden.
Interesting/Entertaining. Without sounding overly egotistic, I have been approached by many people on the interwebs who beg me for something sexual, short-term, and/or shallow because of my gender. This is not only tedious, but boring. If we can banter, talk about non-kink things, and impregnate our conversations with sarcasm, tomfoolery, and humor, that'll be lovely.
Understanding: Again, medical student. See goals and promises.
Patient: I'm a newbie. I go through great lengths to research, as much as I can, and compare what I read to what I can ask people, but there's plenty I don't know. I'm 110% willing to learn, though!

Camera/Webcam:
Willing after trust has been established. Otherwise, GetDare chat/skype (maybe Kik, if necessary) will do.

Afterwords:
Overall, I am excited to be your potential sub, and I am excited to finally have a potential Master/Dom. My goal is to please my Master/Dom, and I hope that what I'm a doing right will be recognized by my Master/Dom so that I may learn and improve. My goal is also to have an amazing friend that I can talk to about life (love and the pursuit of happiness :P), and we can spend hour(s) asking each other the important questions in life, like "What would you do if your penis/boobs/vagina were detachable and reattachable?!"

Also, since I'm determined. I will scour the slave/master requests, and respond to ads that tickle my fancy if I can. Hunt and be hunted, eh?

All that being said, I realize that I might have requested a unicorn. But I'm going for broke, and I'm being picky. It's unicorn or none!! Of course, though, I'm flexible, so if you're in any way interested, please contact me!

Seeking: Online relationship, part-time, decent-good grammar/writer, 3 conversations/week at least, no complete control, long-term relationship, communication.

Please contact me through Private Message on GetDare. I hope to have (at the very least) your basic information (name/stats), a brief/micro intro, and basic interests (both kink and vanilla). Since I put a good chunk of time into my ad, I would be flattered if you put time into your reply. However, we're all busy people, and copy-pasting from your own ad/sig/profile (if applicable) is fine with me! Remember, I love to read, so I will put the time into reading and replying to each response.

Note: If this is far too long, do tell me, and I'll tldr; it. I looked at many great ads and compiled their coolest features, but the post ended up turning into a novel.

Bonus Points if you understand my profile picture and username!

Last edited by Clerisyberry; 01-26-2015 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Clarifications
The following 10 users say Thank You to Clerisyberry for this post:
Old 01-23-2015, 04:37 AM   #2
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

Wow.
An extremely well-written Ad!!
You can really tell that you have placed your personality and thoughts into the Ad.

Unicorns...a MLP fan? (Never seen MLP - just an assumption )

I wish you the best of luck in finding a dom/me!

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Old 01-23-2015, 04:43 AM   #3
owneed

Its not just a thread virginity, it's posts virginity as well, you are growing fast...
Brilliant ad, lovely newbi, and a smart one as well...all the luck for you
Old 01-23-2015, 04:43 AM   #4
Clerisyberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.G View Post
Unicorns...a MLP fan? (Never seen MLP - just an assumption )
Haha, no. Not an MLP fan, but I'm implying that I might have asked for the impossible. :P
Old 01-23-2015, 06:32 AM   #5
AlanEng89

This add is super great, you seem like a fun person to be around! I have sent a pm and will send a proper message later. Whatever the result, you will definately find a master here!
Old 01-23-2015, 01:09 PM   #6
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Like the add! Pretty damn detail oriented, breathe of fresh air. .

You may be hearing from me soon. Whether I'm your dom or not I may like to get to know you.
Old 01-23-2015, 03:15 PM   #7
-Yu-

Default Great Post!

Hey Clari,

Loved your post! I sent you a pm and looking forward to forming a relationship with you to any capacity. Hope you find your "unicorn" .

Kik:YuGetDared
Old 01-24-2015, 02:10 PM   #8
SpiderSophie

Default On a strigiform and a fragaria

Herein I take up the challenge, and as a consequence, bump this wonderful ad.

"Clerisy" is obvious of course; indeed your erudition is palpable. "Berry" is rather more problematic. Presumably it is a metaphor; the question is for what does it stand.

The picture yields the answer. The owl is an ancient symbol of wisdom, which agrees with clerisy. The fruits pictured are strawberries, and here we find the solution to the riddle. As all learned people are well aware, the strawberry is not actually a berry at all. You are telling us subtly that you don't know what you are talking about.
Old 01-24-2015, 03:22 PM   #9
Clerisyberry

Ahaha, I've been caught. For all layman terms and purposes, Strawberries are "berries", so I decided that would be fine. Also, Clerisy"AccessoryFruit" or Clerisy"AggregateAchene" certainly doesn't have the same ring to it. :P

Although, I do admit that I'm not a botanist, as my academic interests lie in medical botany. I really don't bother with the botany terminology, so much as what they do when you medically use them. If you're willing to have a chat with a poor little botanist noob such as myself, I would love to learn, haha.

Regardless, congratulations on figuring it out! I thought that it would be pretty easy, but only 1% of my application pool has answered correctly or even attempted an answer. Of course, since it's public now, all other attempts shall be void. How naughty you are, dear Sophie. OuO

A note to those applying: I apologize for the time that it has taken to respond. I'm still trudging through the messages, and spending time responding to each and every one of you. Hopefully patience is one of your virtues. :P
Old 01-24-2015, 04:58 PM   #10
SpiderSophie

In my opinion, as a sub you should not have an "application pool". Were I going to dominate you, I would not swim in that pool. Dominants don't apply to be doms; subs apply to them. Those people who are begging to be your domme don't know what they are doing - ignore them.

At least there must be a lot of opportunity in the responses. If you have had sufficient replies to be able to be specific about 1% of them, you are going to be a busy little girl for some time. Can we know what percentage of them were not drivel, too?
Old 01-25-2015, 07:09 AM   #11
ropemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderSophie View Post
In my opinion, as a sub you should not have an "application pool". Were I going to dominate you, I would not swim in that pool. Dominants don't apply to be doms; subs apply to them. Those people who are begging to be your domme don't know what they are doing - ignore them.

At least there must be a lot of opportunity in the responses. If you have had sufficient replies to be able to be specific about 1% of them, you are going to be a busy little girl for some time. Can we know what percentage of them were not drivel, too?
I think you're wrong.

People doesn't beg to be her Dom. People communicate with her
and she picks the one who intrigues her the most for further communication.

P.S. -- People who do BEG to be Doms... well... I trust Cleri knows what she's doing
Old 01-25-2015, 07:57 AM   #12
DUBOB
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropemaniac View Post
I think you're wrong.

People doesn't beg to be her Dom. People communicate with her
and she picks the one who intrigues her the most for further communication.

P.S. -- People who do BEG to be Doms... well... I trust Cleri knows what she's doing
I'd agree here.
It's not like she IS a slave to all people, and has to beg to be the slave of someone special.

She is a regular person, just like any other sub/Dom. Now she (or basically anyone who writes an ad) searches for another regular person, so they can practice their "fantasy" together. So she is rather searching for a partner she can play with.
No need to be submissive while searching.
I hope you get what I mean, and I myself wouldn't consider a Mistress, that considers herself higher than me!
Old 01-25-2015, 12:30 PM   #13
AlanEng89

Quote:

I could not agree less with this opinion, if you don't agree with the "application pool" why are you even on the forum made specifically so that people can post adverts?

If you are keeping in character or whatever that's fine but you should expect people to strongly disagree with your viewpoint if you post it publicly, I believe that submission is something the sub gives to the Dom or Master they choose, not for some random "Dominant" to take at their whim.
Old 01-25-2015, 03:27 PM   #14
SpiderSophie

Default Application (noun): a formal request to an authority.

I'm being misunderstood here. Most likely, I just write badly.

It's a mindset I'm talking about - a matter of posture. When I answer a sub's ad, which is rare, I do not apply to be their dom. I invite them to look at my previous ads and other posts, and then allow them to come to me.
Old 01-25-2015, 03:31 PM   #15
DUBOB
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm being misunderstood here. Most likely, I just write badly.

It's a mindset I'm talking about - a matter of posture. When I answer a sub's ad, which is rare, I do not apply to be their dom. I invite them to look at my previous ads and other posts, and then allow them to come to me.
Yes, that's exactly the point where I disagree.

You are basically being dominant towards that person, without being his/her actual dom.
Some people might like this, but that's where I disagree.

But I guess different people have different opinions on that.

Advertisements
Kink Talk