Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-27-2014, 01:57 PM   #1
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Default A Thanksgiving Thank You

Some of you may have read this on my Calendar Thread, but I also want to post this here for those who haven't been following the thread.

I am so thankful for all of you guys. My GetDare family. I thank you for all the dares you've given me over my time here, and all the things you will give me in the future. I know I'm not always the easiest to work with given my... interesting limits... but I thank you for putting up with me and trying anyway. I have certainly recieved some creative dares over my time here. I don't know if any of you truly realize how grateful I am that you've been willing to work with me to come up with creative, fun, and unique things for me to do. So Thank you, and I wish the rest of you, all over the world, a happy Thanksgiving, even to those of you who do not nationally celebrate it.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk