Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-30-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
Elin0553

Location: My home is so impossibly long, no ammount of words or letters could comprehend the legth and th
Send a message via MSN to Elin0553
Default Breanna the bookworm [fiction]

Brianna made it very clear to her parents that her life was about books and computer programing. But, what her parents didn't know was that since Brianna had gotten her own computer she had been to many different websites and discovered many different things. Almost a whole year after finding getdare.com the young 15 year-old decided to make a(n) account on the site, and make a thread asking about most sexual subjects. Such as, snow-blowing, etc.

Now Brianna didn't have a choice doing these things. If she had a choice, her choice would be romance novels, not posts on the computer. The voice in her head demanded things of her, and one was to go on getdare.com every night and post at least 5 posts containing dares, and asking for dares, and putting what she was wearing, and truths, and blogs. Another demand of this "voice" in her head was that she had to wear no panties on Wednesday, or Sunday; and to cum every other day using her phone on vibrate and by calling it with her sisters phone. This did not take long to progress where the voice was no longer in control.

It was all Brianna's fault just 3 weeks in, when, the gym teacher asked what kind of diet Bree-Bree was on, because all of a sudden, she was happier and not worrying about her body wait. Brianna didn't do that once the voice went away and she was in charge, she liked not worrying...

I want to make sure that people like this before I continue with my first story. It's all original! Spelling checked at http://orangoo.com/spell/ and this is my: 100th post!

Last edited by Elin0553; 04-30-2009 at 09:27 PM. Reason: sorry about the title...lol
Elin0553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
Bloxo
getDare Devil

well done on 100 posts and keep the story going, something tells me that it's going to get crazy lol

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

i like it go on congulets ons on 100th
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:11 PM   #4
soldier8998

Send a message via MSN to soldier8998

keep them coming. its awsome.

likes:crossdressing,anal,water,bondage,light pain, more to come.
soldier8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:48 PM   #5
NYDude

Send a message via AIM to NYDude Send a message via Yahoo to NYDude

Wow, i liked the intro a lot, this story has a lot of potential =)
NYDude is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk