Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-21-2014, 05:19 PM   #1
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Default Absurd Absolution: A Dare About Lying Hilariously

This is a rather simple dare (although coming from me, that is a null program) which requires that you find a Truth thread, and fill out every answer incorrect. Aim for threads that don't have very many posts, as this will help smaller threads grow.

Now while we all know that lying is wrong and a big no-no, it is perfectly fine when you've been dared to lying with the worst possible lies. The results should be lies that are either so unbelievable that they're absurd, or so absurd that they're unbelievable.

A few (horrific) examples:

Q#1: What knowledge, skills, and experiences do you wish you had done earlier in life?
A#1: When I was a young laddie of fifty-six, I had the chance of a lifetime to be taught the ancient art of swordsmanship from a dragon named Steven. I turned it down as I was intoxicated and was afraid I would vomit on the dragon, triggering a return of fire for the usage of my breath weapon.

Q#2: What makes you laugh?
A#1: Performing magic tricks whilst naked.

Q#3: Where is your favorite hiking trail?
A#3: Mount Everest.

Q#1: Do you like musicals?
A#1: No, as I am deaf. Thank you for this insulting and insensitive question, you hate filled creature!

After you have completed the questions, at the bottom of the post, say "Just kidding!" or something else which allows you to be absolved for your transgressions against honesty. Feel free to include a link to this thread as well, if you enjoy the dare.

Link to your post (in your post, left click the number at the top-right, which is the number your post is in the thread. This will open up a new tab/window giving you a link to the thread which links directly to your post).

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
So You Want To Request A Dare?, some guidelines on how to dare to be dared.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to forrest.livingston8 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dishonesty, lying, metagaming