Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-05-2014, 06:20 PM   #1
callia

Default 24/f make me cry

24/F. So I'm pretty new here, done a few of the dares but thats about it. But I'm at the point where its time to test some boundaries, try something new. I've been pretty lazy this week, putting of a bunch of things to the very last minute, and I have a ton of chores to finish by morning. I'm looking to see if someone wants to control me for the night/punish me for being so bad all week.
I don't have much by way of toys, just your normal household stuff, and I'm not comfortable doing anything on camera/sending pictures yet. Also, nothing noticeably public, anything involving friends/family, permanent harm, extreme pain, or poop/pee. Other than that I think I'm mostly open to whatever you feel I deserve. If you're interested in playing with me tonight, please send me a pm.
callia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 06:27 PM   #2
no-cake?!?

Your first task can be sorting your likes and dislikes into an easy to read signature then tidy your room. After that, you can edge once to reinforce that keeping things tidy is good

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

My Toys: Small, Medium & Large Bulb Buttplugs; 6" Dildo & Inflatable Vibrating Buttplug
no-cake?!? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 06:31 PM   #3
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

I think you should try sleeping nude and in bondage tonight. Since you're new, you may simply tie your feet together and your wrists behind your back. Very easy. Make sure you know how to release yourself in the morning. Once free, you should edge yourself before leaving your bed. And continue with an edge every other hour (school, work, sleep time exempted.) No orgasms until you come back here and get the permission of three members.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk