Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 03-20-2014, 05:31 PM   #46
broseph147

I will be a fairy

Likes: wedgies, crossdressing, masturbating, light/subtle humilation, femdom, light bondage, dice dares, edging, hypnosis, joi, spanking, tickling,

Limits: gay, public, friends/family, illegal, blood, poop, cum play, cbt, pics

My girl clothes can be found here

ENROLL TODAY!!!: Crossdressing University Classes are filling up fast!
broseph147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:41 AM   #47
cornpiper

Ill be in as a fairy class too
cornpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 04:45 AM   #48
Master.
Distinguished Member

Is anybody else willing to challenge myself and Debael?
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:06 AM   #49
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master. View Post
Is there any news regarding how freak23 is getting on with her challenge? Debael is still currently doing the 3rd task. Is anybody else willing to join and challenge us?
I'm sorry but my slave doesn't answer :-(

I am currently being degraded and abused by multiple Masters and Mistresses in a kik group. If you want to join, message me!

kik: slave.chris19

Likes: humiliation, pee, orgasm denial, edging, bondage, pain, feet

Dislikes: Extreme pain, drinking large amounts of pee, cum eating

Limits: Public, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, sounding, scat
SwitchBoyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:28 AM   #50
DeBael
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchBoyC View Post
I'm sorry but my slave doesn't answer :-(
That means if she doesn't repond, I'll win right?

Also, I'm up for some challenges and battles^^
DeBael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:33 AM   #51
Master.
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeBael View Post
That means if she doesn't repond, I'll win right?

Also, I'm up for some challenges and battles^^
Yes that's right slave, you win But that doesn't mean you can get away with not posting any reports for your challenges.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:20 AM   #52
DeBael
Distinguished Member

Yipes, ok then:

1)First: I fit on 4 pegs on each breast and a total of 6 on my lips. The first orgasm came slowly, only after the pain had dulled out. It intesified my senses and also made me aware again of the pegs. I tried to reach another as quickly as I could but the pain was very distracting. I had anotherone but it was nowhere as satisfying as the first. A thrid and forth came with difficulty but then the pain started to turn me on. 5 and sic followed quickly but then I jut ripped everything off because it became unbearable... And then the real pain came...

2)the shoelicking allready: I started with my own allstars: both were a bit muddy and slightly wet from wearing in the rain and thus stank terrebly. I went on to my boots (picture took for another dare, they were way dirtier now-_-) and licked them all over. I licked the dried mud from between the cracks on the soles and forced my head as deep in the shoes itself as I could it clean in there. Next were my wedgeheels. These were relatively new so no real work had to be done here. The inside still was stinky and tasted bad. My last pair also got a good cleaning. I shined each button the shoes had with my tongue. They were older and more worn making the taste disgusting and bad. I cleaned the ind-sdie as much as I could too.
My shoes had run out so I exitted my room. I saw my neighbour Tine's room was open and called her. She was eating in the kitchen so I asked her is I could use her computer because mine was restarting and all. She told me to go ahead. I obviously didn't use her computer but I took a pair of her blue ankleboots and licked them clean, they were very much diertier than any of mine and tasted sour. I got halfway the second of the following pair, a pair of flat ballerinas when my cellphone vibrated and told me the 30minutes were over.
So that makes it a total of 11 shoes in total eh? Pretty good isn't it?

3)I started monday at about 8o'clock in the evening: knowing my neighbour went for a shower, I sneaking in her room naked and nabbed a pair of panties and a bra. I planned this a bit. Almost no one was at the dorm so I don't think anyone would see me. I searched the back of her closet for something awkward and found it: a bunny girl outfit. I took it and quickly put it on. It felt awkward and slutty but still. It was made on a one piece, fishnets and black pumps and a tiara with ears. I sprinted out of my hall onto the one below without being spotted (each hall has a door with lock. I knocked until someone opened up. He looked confused and I explained my friends had pranked me an dlocked me out ike that and if Yael was there, I knew she was but I wanted my story to seem a bit sad.
Yael happily lent me some clothes: denim jeans, a black shirt, her midcalf boots and a brown jacket. The boots were a bit small but I managed. Upon returning o my floor I hided the stolen costume under the jacket because Tina had finished showering. i wore the clothes the next day and snuck back into Tina's room to return the suit unnoticed (though I couldn't resist doing a selfbondage in it first^^).

In the evening Yael came back asking for the clothes. I ignored her knocking and acted like I wasn't there. So I asked someone else from my hall if the'd spare me a cute dress to go out with. sara didn't mind: she borrowed me a black knee dress with one cold shoulder and kneeboots. I could keep them for a bit because she was very very sick at the moment though I'd have to wash them afterwards.
Someone in my hall will be gone till mondayso I first raided her room: I took three pairs of panties and bras to get a change. A jeans pants, two tshirts. Wearing that right now. And the cups of the bra are filed too. Damn tiny tits of mine...
I then put on a contest with a friend who can go longest with the other's clothes
Catch is: we decide what the other wears and the loser must go out dressed as a french maid to our bar.
I got her panties and bra (too big and I had to stuff-_-, getting old you know...), skinny jeans, green longsleeved turtleneck and wedgeheeled sneakers. She also gave me the scarf and brown jacket .
She gave me a very sexy neglicee to sleep in, she does it every night so says. I got used to it
For the next day she gave me some new stuff: underwear remains, knee length black jeans pants, blue sparkly top, french berret, wristbands and lat boots. She almost begged me to let her take pictures becasue I looked so cute. I felt uncomfortable like that.
Then we got meaner: She gave me a thong, padded bra making my rack largea blue dress, black thights, a necklace, hoop earrings, and of cource her strange, heelless boots. I protested a bit, finding it unsuitable to go out withduring the day but she hzad no ear for that and shut me up by reminding me of the bet. I redressed and felt completely vulnerable and weak like that: I was decorated, out of balance and taken hostage in another girls clothes. she tried to dance with me to a song she just put on but I did nothing but wiggle and stumble...
I wiggled back to my room and slowly got used to walking like that. When a friend from my hall saw me she giggled a bit and mockingly asked what the hell I was wearing. I just told her I needed a new style
Then I wore her padded bra again, lingerie-panties, old promdress (it has a pink underskirt thingy, black thights and her pumps. She had me put on make up, braid my hair entangled with a piece of ribbon and ha me carry a bouquet of flowers out. Everyone looked at me strange...
Next she's selected this for me: panties, bra, red pants, black turtleneck, black stiletto ankle-boots, her purple scarf, and the beret again.
Saturday, as almost everyone felt the dorm to go home, she gave me lacy underwear, a tight catsuit, long opera gloves, black high heels with stiletto heels. I also had to tie my hair in a tight ponytail and wear make up. I looked and felt like a dominatrix...
I was uncomfortable the whole day: I didn't have to leave my room today but it was still very humiliating o walk around like that... Going to the bathroom became an adventure of avoiding everyone. That was hard. My boyfriend also came over and he did like what he saw.^^ That's the bright side.

Then she quit and I too was certain of my victory
DeBael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:33 AM   #53
Master.
Distinguished Member

So who is mine and Debael's next challenger going to be?
Old 03-24-2014, 05:48 PM   #54
sitonme

I'll be in as a slave
Limits: pee, scat, anything involving my ass

T&D by Girls Edges 0/117
25/100 dry humping
0/50 fruit
0/50 ice on toungue
sitonme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:21 PM   #55
PhantomSwitch

I'll join as a slave, worth a try

Likes: pain, spanking, pet play, anal, edging, humiliation, body writing, bondage, crossdressing, feminisation, hypnosis, mild cbt
Limits: public, piss, scat

I'm always looking to meet kinky new people, feel free to drop me a message!
PhantomSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:44 PM   #56
broseph147

so do we just wait around until someone claims us?

Likes: wedgies, crossdressing, masturbating, light/subtle humilation, femdom, light bondage, dice dares, edging, hypnosis, joi, spanking, tickling,

Limits: gay, public, friends/family, illegal, blood, poop, cum play, cbt, pics

My girl clothes can be found here

ENROLL TODAY!!!: Crossdressing University Classes are filling up fast!
broseph147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 02:11 PM   #57
MisterPotato

I'm definitely in slave class
MisterPotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 02:52 PM   #58
Soulmuncher

I will join as a pet

When ever someone says good boy directed at me I have to edge

"I don't deserve to cum"

Denial time remaining : 3 days
Soulmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote