Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-17-2014, 03:22 PM   #1
SpankSkye

Default Control my week. (18/f/UK)

I am home alone all weekend and evenings during the week. Please control me and leave me with dares to do in this time. I have; 2 medium sized dildos and anything that can be found around the house. Please feel free to ask me questions as well. I will do reports to make up for the lack of photo evidence. If you feel my report is unsatisfactory or I am unable to do your request, please leave me a punishment. My likes and dislikes are in the signature. I also will not do any public or illegal.

Hard limits- Photos, Video, Pee, Poo, Messy
SpankSkye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:26 PM   #2
bdsmchick

Insert one of the dildos into your pussy, and start slapping your clit while pinching your nipples.

my limits are: diaper,poo , cross dressing, extreme pain, cam/vid

my toys are: small to large vibrators with 3 speeds, hand cuffs, lube, 3 different sized dildos, a full set of locks, rope

[email protected]
bdsmchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:36 PM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Put a clothespin on each nipple. Roll a die, that is how many times you must cum from your dildo in a row. If you can achieve an anal orgasm you may switch between your two holes. After you're done with your last cum I want you to bend over a chair or a table or something and use a hairbrush or some other implement of equal hardness, and spank each of your ass cheeks 23 times, then using your hand, I want you to spank your pussy 23 times. Notice what that number adds up to? Then roll another die and multiply by 10, put two clothespins on each of your pussy lips, keep the two clothespins on your nipple, and if able put one clothespin on your clit. You must leave the clothespins on for the amount of time you rolled. Ex: You rolled a 3 you keep them on for half an hour.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:40 AM   #4
SpankSkye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Put a clothespin on each nipple. Roll a die, that is how many times you must cum from your dildo in a row. If you can achieve an anal orgasm you may switch between your two holes. After you're done with your last cum I want you to bend over a chair or a table or something and use a hairbrush or some other implement of equal hardness, and spank each of your ass cheeks 23 times, then using your hand, I want you to spank your pussy 23 times. Notice what that number adds up to? Then roll another die and multiply by 10, put two clothespins on each of your pussy lips, keep the two clothespins on your nipple, and if able put one clothespin on your clit. You must leave the clothespins on for the amount of time you rolled. Ex: You rolled a 3 you keep them on for half an hour.
I am looking forward to this dare, Sir. I shall do it when I get in and write the report by no later than tomorrow morning.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:05 AM   #5
Master.
Distinguished Member

Whenever you are alone you should of course be naked.
Edge in every bedroom in your house by humping the pillow on the bed on all fours.
Fuck yourself with every toothbrush in the house, it should of course have toothpaste on whilst you do so.
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:11 AM   #6
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

I agree you should always be naked when at home but the curtains must be open for all the windows

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 02:48 PM   #7
SpankSkye

I'm sorry I have been unable to do these so far due to a family situation- Feel free to punish me. I will do a few tonight and if I still get feedback, I will carry on until I have done all tasks given. Thank you.

Old 03-23-2014, 03:41 PM   #8
Mr-Lover-Lover

1) You will start your task tomarrow.

2) During this week you must masturbate in each of the following places:
Your room
Your bathroom (door unlocked)
Your house (not in your room or bathroom)
Someone else’s bathroom (door unlocked)
In a public place
Outdoors at night
In a movie theater
In front of a window
At work/at school
In front of a mirror
A place other than those listed above

3) You may not masturbate in the same place twice.

4) After each time you masturbate you must fill out a masturbation log.* This log will contain the following:
The day (day1, day 2, etc.)
Where you masturbated
How long you masturbated
How horny you are (scale of 1 to 10)
Things you would be willing to do to cum right now.

5) Post your masturbation log every day and send me an email letting me know you did so.

6) On the first day I want you to masturbate once. Each day after I want you to increase the number of times you masturbate by 1.*
For example:*
Day 1 - Masturbate once
Day 2 - Masturbate twice

Day 7 - Masturbate seven times

7) You may not cum until you ask my permission at the end of day 7.

Enjoy!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humping, naughty girl punishment, punishment, schoolgirl, spanking