Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-22-2014, 01:21 PM   #1
masochisticpuppy

Send a message via Yahoo to masochisticpuppy
Female rubber band pain 25/f

Hey there.
I have decided to make some rubber band panties and possibly a rubber band bra as well to explore that type of pain. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to make them or any dares concerning them. I am also trying to figure out a way to snap my pussy with rubber bands without controlling the force or the timing of when it hits me... kind of like a surprising pain.

Thanks

Likes and Limits
Loves: puppy play, orgasm control, edging, heavy pain, pumping, pussy and nipple torture
Likes: ginger powder, nipple clamps, painful bondage, submission
Dislikes: pee, humiliation, canes, punishment, feet
Limits: scat, permanent harm, pics/video, kids, incest, long term orgasm denial, public play that is obvious, things that are gross, insertion of any kind, things containing capsaicin
Limits: scat, permanent harm, pics/video, kids, incest, public play that is obvious, things that are gross, things containing capsaicin

PM Dares
Denial
masochisticpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 03:36 PM   #2
The Gent

Find two elastic bands and wrap them around each foot. Clip a clothes peg to the underside of each elastic band. Make sure the elastic band is barely clipped on. Then lie down and clip the pegs to something that won't move. Crawl back a few inches.

You should be laid on your back, two elastic bands stretched from your foot to something else. If those pegs get undone, that elastic band should slap your sole.

Now crawl backwards more and more slowly. Soon, the elastic band will slip. It'll hurt. Note - wear eye protection!

I'm a sapiosexual male dominant based in the north of the United Kingdom. I would be happy to entertain intelligent submissives.
The Gent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 03:52 PM   #3
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochisticpuppy View Post
Hey there.
I have decided to make some rubber band panties and possibly a rubber band bra as well to explore that type of pain. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to make them or any dares concerning them. I am also trying to figure out a way to snap my pussy with rubber bands without controlling the force or the timing of when it hits me... kind of like a surprising pain.
You may want to try something that offers a sting similar to a rubber band snap but without the bruising. An electric fly swatter, like this, will give a nice snappy pain, a shock, that is a very effective tool. Used ONLY below the waist, the shock does not have adequate power to affect the heart. It's batter powered too.

Other means to stretch a rubber band for a surprising sting may leave you surprised but not as pleasantly as you'd hoped.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 04:23 PM   #4
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
You may want to try something that offers a sting similar to a rubber band snap but without the bruising. An electric fly swatter, like this, will give a nice snappy pain, a shock, that is a very effective tool. Used ONLY below the waist, the shock does not have adequate power to affect the heart. It's batter powered too.

Other means to stretch a rubber band for a surprising sting may leave you surprised but not as pleasantly as you'd hoped.
I am fine with bruising... That is kind of what I am after. I have had someone shock me quite extensively with a violet wand and it is not something I particularly enjoy.
Limits: scat, permanent harm, pics/video, kids, incest, public play that is obvious, things that are gross, things containing capsaicin

PM Dares
Denial
Old 03-22-2014, 05:44 PM   #5
KenithBrian
getDare Sweetheart

Are you familiar with korean hot pepper paste?
Old 03-22-2014, 05:54 PM   #6
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenithBrian View Post
Are you familiar with korean hot pepper paste?
I am not.... But I am allergic to peppers so I doubt I could use it.

PM Dares
Denial
Old 03-22-2014, 05:56 PM   #7
KenithBrian
getDare Sweetheart

That is too bad.

Hmm, well then adding to your request, I suggest adding thumb tacks.
Old 03-22-2014, 11:33 PM   #8
masochisticpuppy

Anyone else have a dare concerning rubber bands and genital pain? Or just pain?

PM Dares
Denial

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple torture, pussy torture, rubber bands