Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 02-03-2014, 12:27 PM   #1
Court

Default FSOS Tasks - First Edition

Tasks for the Female School of Submission will be posted here for now.

If you want to be a good sport, avoid posting here unless you're a master at the school - but otherwise you're good to go.

FORM C - General Report
Use for every task you do. Degrade yourself, be critical.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wvU...c6dSE/viewform

Template for masters of the school

NAME OF TASK:
COURSE APPLICABLE:
THE TASK:

THANK YOU.

My Likes & Limits'

Looking for a casual master or mistress. Please PM me and we'll chat if you're interested.

Family Inheritance [WIP Story]

I love feet & dicks
Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:39 PM   #2
Master.
Distinguished Member

Task name: Gym Initiation.
Course Applicable: Gym
Deadline: Sunday 9th February

Strip naked and do these exercises;

Flexibilty/core stability:
Touch your toes.
Stand on one foot with your other foot flat against your thigh.
Plank

Core strength:
Press-ups
sit-ups
squats
Abdominal crunches

Cardio:
Star jumps
Sprint on the spot

For flexibility/core balance and cardio report back how long it took you before you stopped/messed up. For core strength report back the number of reps you could do before you stopped. For each category whoever did the worst will get an exercise punishment from me.

Last edited by Master.; 02-03-2014 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Added a deadline
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:49 PM   #3
Court

NAME OF TASK: Squeaky Clean
COURSE APPLICABLE: Punishment, Vaginal, General Submisson.
THE TASK: You'll need some toothpaste and a toothbrush.

You should start with panties, bra, socks, and a long shirt. Take a seat on the floor, if you have a collar wear it.

If at any point you edge during this, you go through with the orgasm and report an unauthorized one through the form, and wait for your punishment.

- Slowly rub your clit through your panties for about sixty seconds.
- Stop. Slowly remove the shirt.
- Another sixty seconds of rubbing.
- Stop. Slowly take off bra, give your nipples a few flicks and apply a generous amount of toothpaste to them.
- Play with your tits for about sixty seconds.
- Stop. Panties off, now no more clothing except your socks, you should just be on the cold hard floor.
- Stay on the floor for 5 minutes.
- Take the toothbrush, brush the clit with it for a minute.
- Grind on the corner of your bed for 2 minutes, and stop.
- Intensely finger your pussy with only two fingers for 1 minute without stopping.
- Put back on your clothes, and using your panties to hold it either insert the toothbrush, or leave the bristles on your clit. Get on with your day.

You can remove the brush after 3 hours.

Expecting reports!

Quote:
NOTE:
I have modified this task as it was brought to my attention to be highly dangerous.

My Likes & Limits'

Looking for a casual master or mistress. Please PM me and we'll chat if you're interested.

I love feet & dicks

Last edited by Court; 02-03-2014 at 02:03 PM.
Old 02-03-2014, 12:52 PM   #4
Court

@Master
Good task! Keep this standard going.

My Likes & Limits'

I love feet & dicks
Old 02-03-2014, 01:04 PM   #5
Master.
Distinguished Member

Task Name: Starting school
Course Applicable: English
Deadline: Sunday 9th February

You will PM me a short story you have written about starting your new school. For a start include what classes you decided to take and why, what you're looking forward to and what you're scared/uncertain about. Be as creative as you can, marks will be given for creativity, content, spelling and grammar (in that order of priority). The person who writes my favourite story will get their story posted in this thread and will write ten lines of "I am the best in class." in her neatest handwriting. Everybody else will have to write 100 lines of "I must try harder" in their neatest handwriting.

Edit: This is a creative writing task, so the story can be as fictional as you'd like.

Last edited by Master.; 02-04-2014 at 09:50 AM.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:43 AM   #6
Flyboys
Distinguished Member

NAME OF TASK: Course Materials List And Required Reading
COURSE APPLICABLE: Subtle Bondage
DEADLINE: Friday February 7th Midnight United States Eastern Time EDIT: This is only for students that have joined on or before 2/4/14
THE TASK:
Hello students! I would like to start off the subtle bondage course with making sure that everyone has the proper materials for this class. First, you must, absolutely must have some EMT shears, or safety scissors of some kind. Any device that can cut thought rope, and are designed to not cut the person being rescued is acceptable.

Next, you must have several lengths of rope (1-2 lengths of 50 feet, and 2-3 lengths of 25 feet will be more than enough). I would prefer that you have a thicker rope like 50 50 cord, commonly know as para-cord. If you happen to have bondage specific rope or German hemp rope, that is the best, but it is not necessary. Just be sure that you have a rope that is flexible, easy to tie, and is not super thin or rough. I would not recommend twine.

Now, some required reading. Be sure that you study and understand everything in these links, as they are for your own safety. There is no nudity in these links, so I think I can post them here. http://rope-topia.com/index.php/reso...afety-cutters/ And http://rope-topia.com/downloads/reso...ttom_guide.pdf

I expect a pm from all of you telling me when you have all the supplies needed and that you have read and understand the documents.

Next class will be about the storage of your ropes, and some basic knots.

I am always willing to meet new people and chat, shoot me a message sometime!

Last edited by Flyboys; 02-06-2014 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Dedline mistake
Flyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:15 PM   #7
Flyboys
Distinguished Member

NAME OF TASK: Nipple twist
COURSE APPLICABLE: Nipples, Pain
DEADLINE: Thursday February 6th Midnight Eastern Time. EDIT: This is only applies to students who have joined class on or before 2/4/14
THE TASK: Hello my nipple/pain students. Your first nipple task will be simple. To start off with, you must take your hairbrush and hit your nipples with the spiky side 25 times each. Needless to say, they must be as had of a hit as you can manage. Now that I think of it, give yourself 15 hits to each breast to warm up with, and to make sure that you are hitting hard enough, then proceed with your 25 at full force. You are then to take clothespins and attach one to each nipple. Now, twist the clothespin until it comes off, or you manage to twist 180 degrees.

If a clothespin falls off, you must spank your ass 50 times with the hairbrush and retry. You get 3 retrys before you have to report your failure. In order to reduce the chance of the clothespin falling off, you should grip it hard right where it clamps onto your nipple.

Extra credit for getting it to 270 degrees.

Pm me if there are any questions.

Last edited by Flyboys; 02-06-2014 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Dedline mistake
Old 02-05-2014, 05:31 AM   #8
Master.G

NAME OF TASK: Horse stance
COURSE APPLICABLE: Gym, General submission
THE TASK:
Put clothespins on nipples, use your panties as a gag, then get in horse stance position .... get your legs as wide as possible and lower yourself down as possible. Spank your ass 150 times ( 75 each cheek) with a wooden spoon. With your other hand you should be rubbing your clit all the time, you have to reach the edge at least 3 times.

For every time you fall or get out of position this is 5 extra spanks to be done, for every 3 falls one extra edge.

Time limit: 20 minutes if you exceeded the time, you have the chance to re-do it once, if not you are subject to further punishment.

The best performer would be subject to reward (given she has done it only on the first trial), this would be graded upon, performance in task and how well you wrote the report.
Master.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:12 AM   #9
Court

NAME OF TASK: Court's Lines #1
COURSE APPLICABLE: I want ALL punishment & english students to complete this task.
THE TASK: www.linepunishment.com

You may only use one hand, the other must be used to rub your clit as you type.

TASK ID: MTA1MjkzODA=

If you feel like you need to cum, you do NOT stop typing but keep going. If you start an orgasm, ruin it by letting go (no edging) and then as well as the standard report (which you should do even if you don't come) you need to fill out the cum report form and say you didn't have permission.

My Likes & Limits'

I love feet & dicks
Old 02-09-2014, 07:02 AM   #10
Master.
Distinguished Member

The deadline for the two tasks I have set is today, anybody that takes my classes and who misses this deadline will be severely punished.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:18 PM   #11
Flyboys
Distinguished Member

I have only seen one report for my tasks. Where are all the students?

Old 02-12-2014, 09:06 AM   #12
Flyboys
Distinguished Member

Ok, well I don't know where all the students went, seems that they are skipping class. Anyway...

NAME OF TASK: Bowline
COURSE APPLICABLE: Subtle Bondage
THE TASK: Tie a bowline

You are going to learn to tie a bowline, google it, I don't want to have to type it in here. It is a great knot, it won't slip or tighten into a noose, it forms a nice loop that you can use for anything, it is very easy to untie meaning that it does not become just a random knot that will forever be a part of your rope, and it is a strong knot. Let me explain that last part a little bit more. Whenever you tie a knot into a piece of rope, you are causing a weak spot to appear. When you bend and pinch the rope you are creating a spot that the rope, if it fails, will fail at. This knot weakens the rope much less then most knots out there (you still have about 70 - 75 percent of the rope strength left), it is used as a rescue knot by firemen and coastguard, it is used to climb rock walls by rock climbers (they are starting to move to a different version, but I will talk about that later), it is used by campers to hold tarps up, etc. There are some faults with it, it will tend to slip when not under lode (which is why climbers are moving away from it), but it is the knot that I use almost daily, it is very useful!

Advertisements
Kink Talk