Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-28-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
~TARDIS~

Default Time Dare

ok so ive been thinking, even though im quite new here, that i should make a dare. so its kinda simple since its my first one but enjoy!

you arent allowed to go to the restroom normally for 3-4 days, your choice of three or four. you have to go in a sink, not a toilet. if you feel like its too public, like you are at work/school then you can go normally, EXCEPT you have to choose one of these three things to do after you go. you have to 1. put the toliet paper you used into your underwear/panties whatever you are wearing 2. take your underwear, either completely off, or if you are to chicken you can take your underwear off and put it back on backwards. 3. you can also take your bottoms completely off and dip your underwear into the toliet so that they are completely wet, and squeeze them a little so they dont drip, and then put your bottoms back on normally.

for number one, you only have to keep the toliet paper in your underwear for the rest of the day, so at the end of the day you can take it out, but if you have to go to the restroom again then if you are a girl you can put it in your left/right bra cup, and if you are a boy...well be creative!! HAVE FUN!
~TARDIS~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:08 AM   #2
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to masterddk

Simple but effective. I like it

Well done

Anyone who may partake is at their own risk

Likes->obedience,orgasm control,tasks and dares

Firm but fair. I respect others limits.

Always happy to meet new people

DDK
masterddk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Nice dare. It sounds good
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk