Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Robert_Z_man

Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 09-16-2014 at 07:38 PM by Robert_Z_man
Updated 02-03-2022 at 07:48 AM by Robert_Z_man (Overhaul)

PM Me

Dont forget to checkout my Toys,Tools & Equipment HERE
PM ME BOUNDNUTS & I MUST HAVE MY BALLS BOUND WHILE i DO ANY DARES

Exhibitionst Bj #1-350 I will mount my 10 inch dido to a roadside window in a dark room and suck it __ full thrust, if I need to stop to hide the count restarts

Blind house inspection - Thong/pink nightdress or both I will put on selected outfit and walk every room in my apartment dragging my hand over every wall with the lights on 30%

FR-PUNCH 1-10 I will punch my balls from the front angled slightly downward as hard as I can Xx times.

BA-PUNCH1-12 I will get on my knees and with my right arm I will reach around and punch my balls dead on as hard as I can Xx times.

Flick 1-25 I will Flick each of my Testicals xx times.

TABLE 1-7 I will find something heavy enough to hurt when dropped onto my nut while they are sitting on a table X times in a row.

CANE 10-30 I will cane my testicals from behind on all fours xx times.

WHIP 20-40 I will whip my testicals xx times in a row

WHOMP 1-40 I grab my testicals in my hand and pull they tight then I will hit the directly with a large tv remote xx non stop!

PADDLE I will paddle my testicles 25 times

CLAMP-N 1-15 I will put clamps on my nipples for xx mins.

CLAMP-P (1-5 clamps, 1-10 mins I will put X clamps on my forskin for xx mins.

Knock Knock Front Door* I will mount my 10 inch anal dildo on the inside of my apartments front door and bounce against it ###(1-200) in out thrusts

COMMANDO 1-4 I will wear no underwear for x Hours.

T-shirt30-90 I will stay in my house with only a Tshirt on for xx mins.

SPANK 1-50 I will Spank each ass cheek xx times.

BATHROOM BREAK 1-4 I cannot use the bathroom for X hours.(If I fail I need a punishment)

Shirtless 1-5 I cant wear a shirt for X hours while awake at home.

Wet walk I will walk 1 block away (winter freezing cold) and wet my pants while standing on a corner I will count to 30 before walking home.

Drop it #1-10 I will drop a hinged boot trunk lid onto my testicals from 12 inches high.

Stall Roulette 1-5 (white lace,Pink lace,Blue fabric,Neon fabric) I will go to a public bathroom with at least 3 stalls, I will roll a dice to decide witch stall to go into.
1-2 1st stall closest to door
3-4 middle stall
5-6 last stall from door
Once inside the stall I will sit drop my pants and thong to my ankles making sure to expose my thong and I will sit with my eyes closed and ears plugged for xx mins .

masked cum #1-15 I will come into a condom and put it in my mouth while wearing a facemask in a public area for xx mins

Stripmall 10-25 I will insert the spade plug and drive to the mall wearing jeans with no underwear and walk 10-25 mins

Whaletail Pink,Neon,Blue 1-7 I will walk the mall hallways wearing loose jeans and a short fitting shirt and must bend over and re-tie one shoe lace 1-7 times while wearing a thong pulled over my waist (I cannot kneel)
thong gag #1-10 I will go to a bathroom of a store and take off my thong and stuff it into my mouth under my facemask and walk for xx mins

Changing room I will go to a public bathroom and strip in a stall and walk out dressed with the thong in my pocket.

SPlug 30-120 I will insert my small plug for 30-120 mins

Mplug 30-60 I will insert my large spade plug for 30-60 mins

Lplug 30-60 I will insert my large plug for 30-60 mins

Long Crawl I will strip nude put my Wrist&Ankle Cuffs and chain them together with a key lock so i can only crawl/wiggle slowly, The key will be tapped to the back of my apartments front door.

Thong drive #1-15 I will drive threw the city with thong on my rear view mirror

Edge I will edge once

squeaky clean (nude or thong) I will clean one window while nude or wearing a thong.

intense (camando or thong) I will go to a store with my large buttplug, cock and balls tied and either wear a thong or go without underwear.

Nude #1-2 I will stay nude for x hours(put W for all window blinds to be open during dare)

SEXY BITCH I will wear a pink thong and must either fold laundry,sweep/mop a floor/tidy a room with the lights on and window blinds open.

T-Nude #1-2 I will only wear a thong in my house (put W for all window blinds to be open during dare)

Plugged 10-60 I will insert my med buttplug for xx mins.

DENIED I cannot Orgasm for 24 hours
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 11057 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    if you would like me to add any more pm dare please leave a comment here
  2. Old Comment
    i would like to add two
    Nipplecise: I will do an exercise of your choosing whith my nipples clamped. Example jumping jacks with nipples clamped
    Analcise: i will do an exercise of your choosing with something in my ass.example jog with a butt plug inserted
  3. Old Comment

nice

suprizingly that is not a super bad pic
    Posted 07-20-2015 at 07:45 AM by [email protected] agrisanti81@gmail.c is offline
  4. Old Comment
    How about ...
    PM me
    ADD and I will add a PM dare of your choice
    REPLY and I will send back a PM dare
    SLAVE and I will be your slave for a week
  5. Old Comment
    ohhh, nice, i'm going to PM you often, you got a lot of PM dares that looks fun