Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-21-2008, 02:28 PM   #1
kenshi46

Default Summer Break [Fiction]

Hey guys, I'm bringing you a brand new story. This is NOT a truth or dare story, there will be maximum ONE truth or dare chapter. This story is for those who love feeling their heart pound quickly. Enjoy!

Summer break, a time for fun. A time for most kids to play with their friends or go on vacation. One teen was actually mad though.

''Mom, I don't wanna go to summer camp, I'm old enough to stay home alone'' said Kyle.

''No, your father and I have decided, no more talking about it.'' replid his mother.

Kyle was mad, he had waited all year long for this time of the year to come and now his parents were sending him away. They couldn't do this to him, they shouldn't get to choose for him.

Kyle stomped his way into his room, slammed the door, and then locked it. He closed his curtains and went onto getdare. A website he had grown to love.

During the rest of the day he stayed in his room reading dares when he finall came upon an article called ''Summer Camp Dares''.

Kyle had always loved being nude in public, he had never thought about it but if he were to be at summer camp, he would have to shower there, with other boys.

Kyle didn't like to consider himself gay, he called it ''bicurious''. He just wanted to know if he was ''normal''. Like other boys.

After thinking about it he decided he would go. He exited his room and went to see his mother and told her he would go.

Kyle had now arrived at summer camp. It was his first time here so he didn't really know anyone there. He made some friends and the day passed rather slowly.

After his day filled with activities he found himself having to take a shower. He went into the locker room and noticed all the other boys, nude.

A tent grew in Kyle's pants, he tried to hide it but a lot of the boys noticed. He took of his shirt and pants. Then as he went for the waist band of his underwear, he couldn't.

For so long he had waited for this kind of chance. But he couldn't.

A friend of his looked at him and reminded him that he didn't have a long time to shower and that he should hurry.

Kyle then did it. He pulled it down revealing his dick. It was fully erect which made a lot of boys laugh in the locker room.

He then went towards the showers with his soap. He decided to go in the group shower instead of the individual showers.

A few other boys were there, one of which Kyle felt like jumping on. He showered and then came out. He noticed the towel and the clothes he had left to put on were, gone.

The locker room was now empty except for Kyle who was getting extremely nervous. Where were they?

Kyle felt his heart pounding. He felt so horny at this point that he started stroking his cock gently. Before he knew it he reached his climax point but was interrupted by someone entering.

It was the boy Kyle found extremely atracted too before.

''Hey Kyle, why aren't you dressed yet? Where are your clothes?'' said the boy.

Kyle explained his situation.

''Would you like a pair of mine?'' asked the boy once more.

The boy pulled out a set of clothes from his bag. Kyle went to reach for them when suddenly the other boy pulled them away.

''Not so fast, who said you were going to get these clothes for free?'' said the boy in an evil tone.

Kyle was confused.

The boy took out of his bag a blind fold and some rope. He told Kyle to lie down on the bench. Then blindfolded him and then tied him down on the bench.

At this point Kyle was extremely turned on by the scene. He remembered he had read a story a while back on getdare that ressembled a lot what was happening to him right now.

Suddenly Kyle felt something poke his mouth. It was the other boy's dick.

''Give me a blowjob'' said the boy.

Kyle immediately opened his mouth and started sucking on the boy's dick. Before he knew it he started tasting something warm and salty. He had no idea what this stuff was but he found it tasted good.

''Good job'' said the boy.

Kyle now felt the boys tongue on his own dick. The boy seemed like a master, making Kyle feel very horny. Suddenly, Kyle felt like he had to pee, this had never happend to him before. He tried to tell the boy to stop but the boy just wouldn't.

He gave up on trying to make the boy stop and finally let it out. The boy got sprayed in the face with Kyle's cum.

''Lick it off my face!'' ordered the boy.

And so kyle did. He licked and on several occasions stopped on the other boys lips.

The time had passed very quickly and both boys had completely forgotten that the girls would be coming to take their showers in but a few moments.

They heard the locker room doors open. Several girls had entered. The boy ran out using the back, forgetting his bag and clothes.

As for Kyle, he was still tied down on the bench, the boy had left him there. He even still had a bit of cum on his face from before.

The first girl who saw him quickly called the others. Kyle was extremely excited and scared because he knew he had been noticed.

The girls gathered around him. The girl who seemed to be their leader looked at his cock very intensily.

''Girls, we're going to have a lot of fun'' she said.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by kenshi46; 12-21-2008 at 06:55 PM.
kenshi46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 02:55 PM   #2
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshi46 View Post
He remembered he had read a story a while back on getdare that ressembled a lot what was happening to him right now.
One story?!

Lol.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:02 PM   #3
coolio5

interesting start, i can only imagine where this will go

but looking forward to more

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk