Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #1
callia

Default Yours for the night

23/F. So I'm pretty new here, done a few of the dares but thats about it. But I'm at the point where its time to test some boundaries, try something new. I've been pretty lazy this week, putting of a bunch of things to the very last minute, and I have a ton of chores to finish by morning. I'm looking to see if someone wants to control me for the night/punish me for being so bad all week.
I don't have much by way of toys, just a vibe and your normal household stuff, and I'm not comfortable doing anything on camera/sending pictures yet. Also, nothing noticeably public, anything involving friends/family, permanent harm, extreme pain, or poop/pee. Other than that I think I'm mostly open to whatever you feel I deserve. If you're interested in playing with me tonight, please send me a pm.
Callia

Last edited by callia; 07-06-2013 at 08:14 PM.
callia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:26 PM   #2
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk
Default Task for you

I'm interested in playing with you for a while, here's a task I want you to do for me

Lay on your bed with your vibrator in your pussy.
Turn on the vibe on its highest setting and lay perfectly still.
You must concentrate and you must not cum so if you start to edge then you must remove the vibe and hit your pussy hard 5 times with a ruler, you have failed the task if you do this.
You will then turn the vibe on again and put it back in.
You will do this for 1 hour and count how many times you needed to turn the vibe off in this time and let me know how many times it was.

I hope you have fun on Getdare, I have many tasks I could give you if you like this type of task

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk