Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #11
Zheai

1.Are you M / F ?? Female

2.What age group are you ?? Under 18; 18 – 24; 25 – 34; Over 35 ?? 18-24

3.Do you like being nude ?? Very much so

4.If so, do you like being nude inside or outside ?? Inside, too cold to be nude outside here XD Plus it just seems risky to me

5.If you don't like being nude, do you know why ?? Explain: - well I do so...

6.If you don't like being nude outside, why not ?? Explain: - Well it might have something to do with the -14F weather XD

7.If you like being nude outside, is it purely sun worship or something else ?? Explain: - Actually mentioning that I dont think I'd mind being outside naked some where warmer and sunnier, I love feeling close to nature and oh boy im sounding like a creepy pagan again...

8.Are you comfortable being nude in front of others ?? Depends on who it is, but generally know, im very uncomforable with my body

Dislikes: Ice in either of my holes, too much pain, being denied orgasm for a long, clips/pins on my clit, stretching either hole too much

Hard limits: Pics/cam, needles/tacks, illegal, family/friends, anything dangerous or permanent, scat, vomit

Curious: Pee, enema, mild public
Zheai is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, nude, nudity, questionnaire