Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2012, 11:03 AM   #1
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Default Female Humiliation Dares

Ok Who wants to give me some dares to humiliate myself in public?

Let me know what you think would be fun and I will try and do them and report back what happened.

Luv Emma X
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EmmaLang for this post:
Old 01-01-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
Different Time

Go out in a short skirt and a thong. Take a banana with you. Go somewhere slightly public, where someone could find you, but you're not right in view. Remove the thong and slide the banana up your asshole.

Walk home slowly, with the thong round your neck, if the banana slips out squat down and push it back up your butt.

Let me know how it goes!
Different Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:21 PM   #3
austriandare

go to a store with no bra and a wide shirt and bend down at the cash desk with a male cashier for at least a minute (e.g. because you are looking for something in your bag). ask him afterwards if he liked what he saw.
austriandare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I've got a triple dare for you:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95741

and

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95685

and

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95084

Hope you like them!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:44 PM   #5
dudeduality

Put on the brightest pair of panties you own. Masturbate with the panties on, until you get them nice and juicy. Take them off and put them in your purse. Go buy something in a busy store, and when you go to pay, take the panties out of your purse and put them on the counter while you "look for your money" in your purse. If anyone says anything about the panties, you may put them back in your purse after saying, "Oh, God, I'm such a slut!"
dudeduality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:50 PM   #6
Dankness

Go out to a park or somewhere with alot of people , no kids of course, wear a loose strapless dress n be nude underneath then write slut whore etc.. n walk around n make excuses to wave n let it fall. Do this 8 times unless some one says something, if someone does ask them to spank you?
Dankness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:47 AM   #7
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

@ Different Time

I will do this dare today. xx
Old 01-04-2012, 03:51 AM   #8
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

@austriandare

I went to Tesco our local store yesterday wearing a white cotton button up blouse and no bra the blouse was unbuttoned to half way down my breasts.
At the checkout Leaned forward so the man on the checkout could see right down my blouse, he had a great view of my breasts and he went very red. I said to him "no need to be shy, I hope you liked the view?" he nodded. lol
Old 01-04-2012, 03:53 AM   #9
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

@dudeduality

Will try your dare soon I promise.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:54 AM   #10
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

@Dankness

Hope to do your dare later today, nice and windy here today so that should make it easy.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:58 AM   #11
corsa198
getDare Addict

Next time you go out for 3 or 4 hours put on a thong and a pair of jeans making sure your thong is sticking well above the waistband of your jeans for all to see.
Also while you are out make sure you let yourself get desperate to pee and then pee into your pants for 5 seconds making a visible wet patch on your jeans. You can then go to the toilet but make sure you pee through your thong and then pull your jeans up leaving your wet thong underneath.

Have fun
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:56 PM   #12
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

"Accidentally" lock yourself out naked but for a towel. Pre-hide a key as far away as you dare, try and be as daring as possible. Before you get to the key, drop the towel at least once and then the same on the way back, the towel must fall at least once before you can go inside.
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:30 PM   #13
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

ok here something humiliating.
get dressed in highest heels and a short dress.
no panties or bra.
go shopping, if you buy stuff is up to you.
but you are going into clothingstores, pick out an outfit.
get into a dressingroom, take dress off, edge, than run out the dressingroom screaming you saw a bee or a wasp or so.
than after a few seconds a crossing the store like that you realise you are still without dress lol.
do that in at least 5 different stores.
have fun
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:28 AM   #14
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webdare2 View Post
"Accidentally" lock yourself out naked but for a towel. Pre-hide a key as far away as you dare, try and be as daring as possible. Before you get to the key, drop the towel at least once and then the same on the way back, the towel must fall at least once before you can go inside.
Ok I tried this yesterday afternoon, I first walked clothed for a whole 1 minute down the road from my house, as my watch said I had walked for 60 seconds I placed the key in the garden of the house I had stopped by, I then walked back to my house.

About 20 minuets later I took off all my clothes and put a towel around me, the towel covered my breasts and my ass/pussy. Now the road I live in is a very busy road for traffic and pedestrians, at the end of my road is a island which is on a very main dual carageway into Birmingham Centre so it get a lot of traffic.

Once the towel was around me I opened the door stepped out and closed the door behind me, I had no other way of getting back in apart from the key in the garden down the road. It was about 3pm in the afternoon, I walked to the end of my garden and then up the road in the oposite direction to the house where my key was, I was passing a lot of people who were looking at me like I was mad, cars were slowing down to look at me so I dropped the towel, i stood there totally naked the town around my ankles with a load of people looking at me and cars sounding their horns. I walked a little further up the road and dropped the towel again, by this time i was mega turned on, my heart was beating so fast I could hear it and my mouth was so dry, I was shaking with excitment. after abt 2 minuets walk up the road I turned and started heading for the house with the key.

I walked back to the key not very fast and i dropped the towel a few more times on the way back to it, once at the house with the key I picked it up and dropped the towel, at this stage I was so turned on i was getting mega brave so I picked up the towel and carried it back to my house, totally naked for a whole minute walking down my street in broad daylight. once back at my house I went in.

During this dare I got a lot of comments, many good but also many not so good but I luved doing it, I still get mega excited just thinking about it and knowing that a lot of people around here and the people who live near me have seen me naked in the street.

Thank you for the dare it was great.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:30 AM   #15
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

OK please keep the dares coming, I am going to try the others in this thread so if I have not done so already I will, I have done a couple already and have to post what heppened as soon as i get a little time.

Please keep the dares coming.

Xx Emma xX

Advertisements
Kink Talk