Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-19-2012, 08:26 AM   #1
DJDMaster

Male 20/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

20/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

Hello my name is Dylan.
I am looking to become a master of a female slave I can be very strict but also very loving. I am looking for a long term S/M relationship not just online but maybe in the mid future passably coming together if you don’t want that it is fine. I am looking for some who is online most of the week. I do not take disobedince. I am lookign for someone that will grow trust in me as i will do the same. I am new to becoming a master i have only had one other slave so I am not well expericed. So nether do you i will take new comers as well as oldies hehe. I sm s very funny person and I love to have a good time.

As I said I am still new so I dont not feel I should be picky about a slave so please do not feel like your not good enough to PM back. I will answer you I promise. I am very open and am not gonna be picky like I said so please do not be shy. If you are to become mine you well be played with love and cared about. I will test you and push you to you limits and push harderd to test them. You also do not have to have a webcam but I perfer one or at least pictures. So please apply down below I promise I will get back to you as so as possable. Thank you

Name(I understand if you do not want me to have this at first but please tell me if you apply.)
Limits
MSN / Skype user name(If you have one)
Other info (toys you have, clothes you have, whether you have a mic)
A photo
If you have any other questions please do not be shy you can PM me here or message me via Skype at djdboii863 or via email or msn at [email protected]

Thanks
DJDMaster
P.S Only message if you are truly wanting to be submissive and are not here to play games.
The following user says Thank You to DJDMaster for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk