Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2023, 12:45 PM   #1
vibratoruser

Default [20/f] How should i cum tonight?

Hi!

Maybe you've seen already that I posted a thread to "spice up my vacation." There, I said that I'm denying myself until I'm alone (1st or 2nd of January), but right now I had the idea to cum one last time tonight before that. Will you tell me how?

No vibrators and no spanking, cuz both of those are loud and family is next door and you can hear everything in this goddamn house.

You can make a condition (something I have to complete first), or a specific thing I'm not allowed, or idk... I'll start in ~2 hours, so until then, go ahead. I'm going to take a shower first, so if you have a suggestion for that, I'm open to it, but it would have to arrive in the next 30 minutes or so.

Little hint: I cannot cum without clitoral stimulation. So whatever you do, that's something I need in the end.

Thanks in advance! In the case that nobody responds, I'll just do it however I like, of course, but I thought it might be fun to give up control : )

Last edited by vibratoruser; 12-29-2023 at 12:50 PM.
vibratoruser is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk