Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2023, 04:37 AM   #1
SinfulSiren

Post 21/f brat/little/sub Keep me occupied

Hello a few days ago I was googling edging instructions hoping to find some guided stuff and came across this site (even better imo since it’s more in real time and actually interactive). Did some browsing and thought I’d make an account to join the fun

I’m only gonna be living alone for the next month and despite my busy schedule would love to have some stuff to do… I’m so horny and needy and have no one to take care of it or make it worse or anything

So I’d like some tease and denial stuff or literally anything you can throw at me. Overstimulation. Degradation. Anything. Will gladly update. For reference, I have a rabbit thrusting dildo and a regular thrusting/vibrating dildo (it’s actually a long distance one too) as well as a clit sucking vibrator. Can happily send pics for reference as well if you want, also of course have access to some common household items. Please make me regret this and beg for mercy (or more)😅

Some likes: tease, edge and denial, overstimulation/forced orgasms, impact play, sensation/temp play, praise, degradation, mild humiliation, pain, nipple torture

Limits: *full* public, family, needles/knives, blood, pics/vids (this one is a soft/subjective limit though, if I get to know you a bit I’m pretty willing to send such)
SinfulSiren is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
begging, edge, submissive, tease & denial