Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2023, 06:02 PM   #25
DimpleDump

Good Evening everyone!
It's actually night time now. Anyway...

I want to tell you all I slept naked last night in anticipation for my morning edge. It was very comfortable. And I saved a night of laundry too! I got lazy in the morning when I woke up. It was 10AM. I casually stimulated myself under the covers, progressively snuggling the covers between my legs until I eventually hugged them between by legs and body, more and more till my back and bum exposed to the cold air in the room. I suppose I can say I was humping it. It's comfortable. At the same time, I was lazing around, replying messages and scrolling through social media. It was somewhat intriguing to reply messages, especially Dani because we are meeting later. I was looking at cute guys too. I only needed a light make up today so I lazed around like that until it was nearly 11 AM. I was to meet Dani at noon. I can no longer drag on anymore.

Putting my phone aside, I tugged my hands between my legs over the cover and rubbed myself. It was more of humping my hand than rubbing actually. I wasn't getting enough pressure and tossed around quite a bit. I found it best to hump it with a pillow over the covers. I rocked as I desired. My bed shook and creeked with my movements. My face is naturally buried. I had quite a few pauses when I was close. At every pause, I was keeping my sensitive bits away by lifting my butt up as much as I could. It's such a slutty feeling. At the very end, I was parting them away every 2-3 humps, just barely touching, repeating every time I felt the intensity parting. Then it happened. The throb between my thighs. Gentle ones. I was able to go on with DIG+ almost immediately. It took me some effort to pull and dig into that closed hole. A little bit of stretching the cheeks here and there and spreading. I washed my hands after and went on to get ready.

I turned out to have some time left after making up and all. I was naked. A little different this time because I was completely naked. Usually, I'd wear some shorts or panties but not today because I had time for DILDO+. Sitting by my dressing area, I jiggled my breasts, actually, holding on to my breasts and flicking my nipples against the edge of the table. I was such a horny dump. Placing my bath towel on the chair, I sat on my water-lubed dildo. Holding it at the base and leaning forward a little, I moved my hips. I moaned about my love for Serblack's big cock which made me felt like a little slut. It was so arousing to be voicing such dirty words out loud. Super turned on by it that I decided to be a little late. I continued thrusting Serblack's big cock until my thighs was so sore, I switched to the suction one. It's the larger one because I was in for it. It went on the wall because doggy was my choice then. My thirsty cunt ate it with minimal effort. I pumped against the wall. I was rushing a little.

Then, my phone rang. It was Dani. Yet it was so arousing for me. I moaned like a little slut and I pumped harder. I was dirty-mindedly speaking myself out as my phone continued ringing, apologising to Dani for being late, how much I need this... I was vulgar with my words. I continued with my hands on my titties. Dani called again. I ignored the ringing phone again. I closed my eyes and humped faster this time, squeezing my titties tightly. I was feeling a little stressed out but I was getting close at the same time. I moved out of the dildo and sat on the floor, grabbing SerBlack's big cock from earlier. I pumped SerBlack's big cock in and out of me, retracting it completely every few thrusts until I was super close to cumming. Very gently, I stroked SerBlack's big cock at my slit. All that sensations broke loose and I came. Just want to say it was a ruin... in case it wasn't clear. Nothing touched my super sensitive bits as I twitched helplessly. Dani messaged me again. I had little strength to reply her just yet. I was sweating. I was a mess.

As soon as I was better, I called Dani. It was 12:23PM. 23 minutes late. Gym was the only thing I could think of then so I told her that. My cover was almost blown when she brought up how quiet my background was. I dodged it completely and told her I'll be there in 10 minutes. I won't be there in 10 minutes though. At least 15... I know.

Pressed for time, there was no way in hell I could clean up. I still wiped my wet cunt off at the very least. So... I wore leggings. A little bit me wanted that sexy feeling. I had pantiliner on which helped with camels. But you know leggings... They are pretty airy. Built in shelf bra for my top so that was okay. And off I go, leaving my naughty mess in the room.

I was late, well late. 12:50PM. And Dani's bitchiness is going to last for quite awhile now. Well... Oops?

Also, I am done until #26 now so far if anyone's lost.

Last edited by DimpleDump; 07-09-2023 at 06:39 PM.
DimpleDump is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DimpleDump for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden, introduction, keyword