Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2023, 01:50 PM   #1
KeyLee

Default Add thread - clit suction

So now I'm out the chastity belt my housemate is still controlling my clit and whether I can edge, never mind cum, but I can rub whenever I like as long as I tell her.

I want to make my clit as sensitive as possible all the time so I'm kept a horny slut and she agreed but I also want it to be as humiliating as possible. I thought if we went with clit suction then I'll be sensitive, my clit will be big and I won't be able to help it rubbing on things so I'll be constantly stimulated, and the bigger it gets the more it will look like a tiny cock head and I can be humiliated for that.

So every post is thirty minutes of clit suction including mine, and you can add time clamping it or rubbing deep heat into it or other ways of teasing to make me wet. I can only edge if my housemate lets me.

No double posts unless 4 hours have passed, and the end date is the end of March.

Likes: uncomfortable anal, uncomfortably large cunt insertions, being used as a cum dump, denial, edging, nipple and clit torture, gags, sensory deprivation, humiliating name calling, bondage
Dislikes: actively fucking my cunt, toothpaste
Limits: piss, scat, blood, full public, illegal, pics
KeyLee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk