Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2011, 12:43 PM   #16
Counterfeit_Fantasy

To logan:
I have a Fetlife, however I feel I should not ignore the People here, though the Population is filled with Cantaloupes there are a bundle of People who I find riveting that I don’t want to overlook.

To The Natural:
Oh why thank you, I do try to overachieve and pulverize the competition in my glittering entrails of supremacy.

To Flipper3:
You are right and thank-you. [Insert something remotely distinctive to make you feel special]

To wolferine:

Stomp hoof in general confusion.

To yours_slave:
Methinks your liege has gained another thanks. I wilst keep this in mind as promise and send thy a messenger pigeon when possible.

To Anjelen:

Good to know you don’t use lady scented body wash. For this, I want to hit you (sexually)

... and then I'd hit you again! (sexually)

... And again (literally and sexually).

And then in a blind rage, I would slowly let your life slip through my fingers as I uncontrollably beat you until I came to the realization of the horrific crime I had just committed. Then spiral into a hell-like depression, heavily drinking and wasting the days away getting drunk and getting in fights with people, unable to deal with the terrors of my past; unable to stare my inner demons in the eye without gazing away.

Eventually, through this process, I winded up in the gutter, miserable beyond any possible comprehension of a normal person, fighting myself on the inside unable to cope with the reality that I had raped and killed you, the man my man could smell like; completely innocent.

Succumbing to this misery, I would let my life go to hell, pushing away everybody I ever loved because of what a horrible person I had become. I would be insane having to cope with this misery, losing myself completely.

Passive Aggressive, Sarcastic, and Squishy, oh so Squishy
Message - Comment -
FetLife

Advertisements
Kink Talk