Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-27-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
Master Synn

Male 30/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

30/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I have dabbled in bdsm in chat rooms since I figured out how to get to see girls naked on cam when i was 15, since then I have strengthened my love for being a master and have had no luck. It could be that I am a cruddy master or that I just go looking in the wrong places, but after seeing this site I really think this is where I might find the true idealism i have been looking for.

My Perfect slave.

Age isn't important to me but I would really prefer a younger girl, but I am not excluding anyone on age, I don't even look my age so it doesn't matter to me.

What matters most to me is loyalty. Let me explain, I don't want some hot looking woman with big breasts playing slave with me wanting me to punish her cause she likes pain, I don't want anyone faking something to make me feel closer to them, I will be brutally honest with anyone who asks me because to me this lifestyle is a perfect fit. When I imagine my ideal slave it is a girl who will be there waiting for me to get home, and when I do not simply waiting to get beat or to get herself or me off, but generally happy just to see me there. Someone who is loyal and dependable and above all someone who only sees me, it seems a little funny hearing it because what I really want is someone to worship me, but it's more than that it's a sense of a slave loving their master in and return a master caring deeply towards the slave as well.

The only requirements I have is that we decide what format to use such as yahoo, msn, skype, whatever, it doesn't matter as long as it works for both of us.

A little info on me. I am no catch, no prize to be won. I am a 30 year old unemployed geek who is writing a sci-fi novel in spare time with hopes to publish someday. I have not lived alone ever, not my choice, many people know that when family needs sometimes you have to step up and take care of them before yourself. Truthfully in RL I am the nicest guy you'll ever meet, certainly not what I would call dominate, but when I take on my role as master some part of me feels stronger than I ever feel in life and it's that feeling what draws me in every time, so even though I am nice and I will treat you well and care for you, I will also punish without mercy, because I know it needs to be done, it's like the old saying it will hurt me more than it hurts you.

Basically that's it, I hope there is someone out there who reads this and realizes they may have found a good master and if you are that somebody drop me a line and I would like to get to know you and maybe even take you as my slave. Thanks for your time.

1. Info about the person posting the add
-Name - I go by Leto (Lay-Toe)
-Age - 30
-Location - ohio
-Email/IM that you would be like to be contacted (Or say to PM you on here)
Please just PM me here

-Likes - Truthfully I like everything, I don't have any limits, but It doesn't mean you can't have any

/Dislikes - Again I can't think of anything I dislike.

/Limits - None

-Are you a slave? Or a Master/Mistress? Master

2. What you are looking for in a Master/Mistress/Slave
-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed? - required
-Offline or online relationship? - online
-How willing must they be to commit? I would prefer they commit themselves totally to me
-What kind of likes should they have? as many as possible
-What are you planning to do with them? Well one thing I like to do is to train a slave as I would train a pet, eat from bowl, use litter box or go outside, the whole works, just a thought.
-Do you want to treat them like an animal/be treated like one? guess I should have scrolled down, yes treat them as an animal
-Does time zone matter? nope
-Do they have to have previous experience? Or are you accepting beginners? - probably prefer beginner's only so they don't have a pre-disposition of how a real master acts, I am anything but conventional
-Are you planning on really meeting with the person? I highly doubt it, maybe after a long time of knowing them and being in a relationship with them if we both feel it is beneficial to meet than yes but I highly doubt it
-Should they have good grammar? Definately, I would like to have intelligent conversation, just because your a slave doesn't mean you have t be dumb and silent
-Is there a specific IM program they must use? yahoo is a fav of mine
-Do you want them to sign a contract? yes I would love that, of course i wouldl have to make one up but I would love it
-Is there a checklist (Like Chloe's Kink Talk Checklist) that you want them to fill out to see things they like, dislike, and limit, that they didn't list? surething I read the checklist and I would love to see where we matchup

4. Master/Mistress Specific
-What EXACTLY do you plan to do with your slave? train her as an animal, as I mentioned, help her experience new kinks she interested in training, care for her needs, make her keep a diary of her inner thoughts, then let me see it later on, I would like to know what she really thinks, and it seems easier to write anything rather than to say it
-Is there a certain age criteria? nope
-Does it have to be a male, female, or does it not matter? females only, I'm straight
-Is a webcam required of them? What about a digital camera? Webcam required i mean if your a true slave its only 30 bucks and you open many possibilities
-Do you want your slave to have a blog? Yeah that sounds great
-Should your slave have daily tasks? What are some of the ones you might have them do? hmm I've actually done this before with my slaves, well I would have her remain on all fours for at least an hour a day, (obviously this goes with the pet training idea of mine.) maybe set up play dates with other masters and slaves to have like a pet competition, I have a master friend or two that has slaves as well, I think it would be fun to show off my girl. exercise is important, I would make up a small regimen. lots of things I can think of
-Are you going to be in control of absolutely everything that your slave does? Eating, drinking, using the restroom, ect? If she will let me yes, I would prefer to have complete control

Last edited by Master Synn; 05-28-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk