Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2011, 01:08 AM   #1
lilysmaster
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to lilysmaster Send a message via MSN to lilysmaster Send a message via Yahoo to lilysmaster
Music Beam getDare Radio

>> Click here to listen! <<

Hello guys, I am proud to announce getDare Radio.

With help from youngdaremaaster, originally his idea, and permission from depp, getDare radio went live as of 3pm GMT on the 4th of April, 2011. getDare Radio is still in the beta stages and I will be updating periodically until it gets to where I want it to be. If you have any ideas on features you would like to see please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

getDare radio has an Auto-DJ feature so there will be music playing at all times. As it stands we only have two DJs, youngdaremaaster, and myself. If you are interested please submit an application to me by PM or email, locatable at the bottom of this post.

How can I listen?

You can listen to getDare radio by going here.

On this page you will find a flash player that will start to auto-play. You can either leave this page open or click on your favorite media players' icon to open it in your media player. On this site you will also locate some statistics for the radio server; current song, current listeners, max users allowed, and server status. If the source status is Remote, it means there is a live DJ online.

Have an iPhone or iPod touch or iPad?
Click the Winamp icon and it will open in your devices media player.

Note, these are currently the only mobile devices that have been tested. You may be able to find one that works for your device.

What do you need from me?

- Feedback, anything you like, dislike, think is cool.
- Any ideas you have for features.
- Song requests for the Auto-DJ, please be tasteful I will ignore any racist songs, or otherwise derogatory songs.

If you are interested in becoming a DJ,
please fill out this application and PM it to Lilysmaster.

Username:
DJ Name:
Languages spoken:
Times (in GMT) available for DJing:
Favorite music genre:
3 Favorite bands:
Why do you want to be a getDare DJ?

Along with this application, it is asked that you submit a short, 3-5 song playlist that you feel best represents the type of music you would play and your style in general. Please include the track name and artist.
Please remember that not all applications will be accepted and that scheduled times are based on availability.

Quick recap:
The radio site is located here.
If you have questions, comments, etc. PM me or email me at lilysmaster[at]gmail[dot]com I look forward to your feedback.

Are you a story writer? Do you need someone to edit your stories?
gD Editing Services Thread or PM me.

Last edited by BettyBoop; 10-15-2011 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Changing to the new links.
lilysmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk