Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2011, 11:08 PM   #1
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Heart An innocence lost...

Click here to read the complete story without user comments!

Hey everyone! as part of a truth, I will be writing about the events that took place at my 18th birthday party. I'll get right to it!

Chapter 1.

The party was going well and I was surrounded by my friends, Abbie, Cassie, Olivia, Emily, and Jade. Abbie was the truly outgoing blonde with a bubbly personality. Cassie seemed the opposite, hiding behind brunette curtains. Olivia was wearing her dark hair up in an intricate knot, while Emily was content to leave her hair hanging down. Both, like cassie were brunettes. Jade was the only other blonde in our group, sporting dazzling green eyes.Since it was getting late, we had decided it was time for all the guys to leave. You see, there were some secrets best left secrets. Sure, we all had guys to worry about, and guy crushes, boyfriends, and anything else a teenage girl could possibly spend time worrying about.

Now that all those distractions were removed, we could relax and be much more touchy-feely around eachother. It was then that Abbie turned to me, flashed her deathly cute smile, and said, "Hey, Carolyn, you know that box I stopped you from opening in front of the boys, right?"

"sure, what's in it?"

"Just a little something to ruin your innocence," giggled Abbie. Jade, Em and Olivia joined in the laughter. They may have been my closest friends, but there was something undeniably hot about how she said it. At this point I think it's important to note that Abbie had not been the first of our group to become bicurious. That had been Cassie's job. However, no one else was as open as Abbie when it came to such things. Over the course of a few weeks she has gotten everyone involved. That is, everyone except me. I had always been the shy and reluctant girl. Unlike some of my friends, I still had my "virtue". However, Abbie had promise me she would have a birthday surprise that would "change all that"

To be continued.
Comments and criticisms are appreciated <3

Last edited by Leopard; 03-23-2011 at 12:04 AM.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 13 users say Thank You to Lyn for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk