Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2018, 10:20 AM   #11
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSlave View Post
The wolf room should be open again, may I enter?
After wandering around several other rooms, you stop to enter through a grey door that seems to be emanating a cool breeze. As you walk in, you notice the walls are a stark white color. Looking around, you see porcelain everywhere. A bit strange. Stranger yet, there is a distinct mint smell in the air. That’s when you see it. On the back wall you notice someone has scribbled instructions on the wall in toothpaste: “I’ve been trying to use up this tube for ages, but it never seems to end! Be a dear and finish it off for me.” With no toothbrush or sink in sight, you resign yourself to your own creative devices.

Cool to the Touch
You will need to complete 5 edges with a minimum of 2 hours between each edge. But as you know, that toothpaste isn’t going to use itself. Your edges must be completed in the following order:
1). You will need to apply a generous amount of toothpaste to the head of your dick (girls, rub it on your clit before edging).
2). You will also need to apply a dollop of toothpaste to your asshole.
3). You will need to apply toothpaste to your nipples.
4). You will need to apply to toothpaste to your shaft and balls.
5). You may use the toothpaste however you wish. After you complete your edge you will rub some on the shaft of your penis and balls. Immediately after your last edge, you must take a cold shower to rinse off the toothpaste (the water doesn’t need to be ice cold, but it must be cool minimum).

Advertisements
Kink Talk