Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2010, 12:28 AM   #32
Jones
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jones Send a message via Yahoo to Jones

I probed my tongue back and forth inside her pussy. I pulled it in and out doing my best to please her. Her crotch was completely covering my mouth and part of my nose making it very hard to breath. All my senses were buzzing, all of them completely occupied by Jane. All I could smell was her wet pussy centimeters from my nose, all i could taste are her juices bathing my tongue, my sense of touch was focused on her weight pressing down upon my face and her firm thighs clenched around my cheeks squeezing harder every time I hit a good spot, her body towering over me was the best view I had ever seen, and all I could here is her heavy breathing and moaning.
She continued riding my face for a good five minutes, putting my tongue through its paces. Only giving me a break about once every minute to catch my breath.
When she had finally gotten what she wanted from my mouth she crawled down off the bed and began to get re-dressed. She put my blindfold back on and left silently just as she had entered. Once she closed the door it wasn’t 30 seconds before it reopened. Once again the door closed and I heard footsteps leading to the closet. The closet was opened and the person rummaged through its contents. Then the footsteps came to the bed and my blindfold was again removed.
This time it was kendal. She had dirty blonde hair and a body so perfect it looked as if she had work done on it. She claimed though that it was all natural. She reached over to the far side of the bed and undid my wrist. she did the same for the other wrist and both my ankles.

K: Get on the floor.
J: Yes ma’am.

I quickly crawled off the bed and got on all fours on the floor. I stared up at her for the second direction. There came no answer though. She walked over to the closed and began to disrobe. She, like Jane kept herself well groomed down their. She had a barbie quality to her unlike the more natural beauty of Jane. Both were very sexy in their own right. Once totally nude she picked up a harness and stepped into it and pulled it up and secured it around her waist. In the front was a long pink strap-on. She walked back over to me and stood there with the pink hunk of rubber dangling right in front of me.
Catching me off guard she grabbed the back of my head and at the same time thrust her hips forward. This caused the dildo to be forced into my mouth and down my throat. I nearly gagged but I controlled myself.

K: Suck it sissy.

I began to bob my head back and forth on the large cock just as many girls had done to me before. I never thought I would experience the other end of it though. Kendal was being very forceful so instead of me sucking the cock it was more like her jamming the end down to my stomach and then back out until it almost came to the edge of my lips and the rammed it back down.

K: Make sure it gets nice and wet.

I started to try to get as much saliva on it as I could even though it was obviously already soaking wet.
She removed the strap-on from my mouth.

K: Face down ass up.

Oh no I thought. Not this. Even though the thought of what was about to occur terrified me I still quickly complied not wanting to be punished. I raised my ass to the ceiling. Kendal Positioned herself behind me. I felt a hard poke on my ass hole. Then another, only this time it was successful. The entire length of the strap-on was rammed into my ass hole then quickly pulled out. This process was repeated quickly and very roughly. She placed her hands on my ass for support and gave it a hard slap every few minutes. Being fucked in the ass gave me mixed feelings. In some ways it felt good but at the same time it was very painful. But either way it wasn’t my choice. I was at the mercy of Kendal and her big pink cock at the moment.
Jones is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk