Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2016, 08:04 AM   #1
Sexualobster

Default 69 Cloverfield Lane

With effort and a sudden sharp stinging sensation in her temple, Michelle sat up from the thin mattress on which she was laying on. She groggily began scanning the white room and found it mostly empty except for a metal door and a pile of clothing in the corner covered in red strains. It slowly dawned on her that all she was wearing underneath the blanket was a lace bra and panties set she had gotten from Polyvore just a few weeks earlier. Besides the skimpy outfit, she felt an extra, strange item surrounding her right knee. Slowly lifting the blanket, a cold sweat burst down the back of her neck when she discovered a sturdy looking metal brace shackling her knee to the wall.

In a small fit of panic, her arms immediately grasped for the shackle. A few tugs later and she realised that it was not going to be that easy. Her mind finally finished booting and she began looking around attentively, taking everything in for the first time. The last memory she had was driving down a quiet highway, a loud crash and a bang being the last thing before black. She must've gotten into an accident but how did she end up here? Someone may have kidnapped her while she was unconscious, maybe this was just a really poor hospital. Another cold wave spread down her back. She was scared.

The metal door cranked loudly, to Michelle's surprise. The metal scraped across the ground as a rather built man walked in. He seemed like the kind of guy who had worked on a farm for his entire life as evident by his figure and fashion sense. She sat there frozen, the blanket held up to her chest to protect what little decency she could afford, staring at the man.

He stood there staring at her for a good while before finally speaking.

"Michelle?" he said in a rather serious tone. She didn't respond. He didn't continue. For a long time.

"Well? **SAY SOMETHING!**" He bellowed angrily, making Michelle physically jump an inch from the intense feeling of fear she suddenly felt.

"Y-YES! Yes! M-Michelle! I'm Michelle. Just please, don't hurt me..." Michelle stammered, her eyes diverted down, away from his crushing gaze. Michelle realised that the hands that were holding the blanket covering her chest were now up as if she were under arrest. She felt the cold air of the room slide across her breasts and shoulders, feeling exposed.

"Hurt you? I'm not going to hurt you. I just feel as though I deserve at least an answer, what, for saving your life and everything." the man answered. Michelle returned her gaze to the man's face and saw him smiling. The man had just roared a moment ago and now looked like he won a round of blackjack.

"Saved my life?"

"Yes, I saved your life. Your car was upside down on the side of the highway. I dug you out of the wreckage and brought you here, away from the outside."

"Where are we? A hospital?"

"Pfft. No." the man scoffed, looking slightly annoyed. "No good those things will do. Especially now with the apocalypse."

Another wave of cold. "The... what?"

"The apocalypse. Yup. Those ruskies I think. Still feeling the heat of the cold war. It might be aliens, it will depend on the frequency of air patrols."

Michelle stayed quiet. Trying to take in everything he was saying. *Apocalypse?*

"Honestly you should be thanking me. You would be dead right now if it wasn't for me."

Michelle's eyes were unfocused as she tried to take it all in. Apocalypse? What? How? Why? Her mouth quivered as to whether he was serious about thanking him.

"... WELL?" the man questioned in a slightly elevated tone making Michelle jump again.

"Ye- uh- thank you." Michelle said, her eyes closed. Feeling her exposure once more. Her mind was a mess of thoughts and emotions. She didn't know how to react.

"Honestly people are so ungrateful nowadays." the man answered more calmly, turning to look around the empty room. "Well if you're gonna stay with me, you're gonna need to pull your weight and there's not much you can do, at least for now until I show you how everything works. So why don't you take that bra off?" the man added, walking over to the pile of bloody clothes in the corner, not even looking when he said it. His calm tone juxtaposed against what he said caught Michelle off guard and brought her back in the moment.

"I'm sorry... what?"

"I mean you won't know how most of the stuff in this bunker works, how to work the air ventilation, even flushing the toilet takes a few steps. Let alone composting. It'll take some time but you can learn slowly."

Her mind raced as she tried to understand if this man was just playing with her or if he genuinely seemed that oblivious.

"Until then, I am going to need SOMETHING from you, so you can just give me what you have to offer. You." he said, finally stopping and looking at her with the 'You.'

"Bra. off." the man ordered in a stern tone. Michelle couldn't think straight, what was happening right now? Is the man actually crazy? Is there even an apocalypse? How was she going to ever get out of this. She didn't see any exits in that very moment and before she could even tell her arms to stop, they were reaching behind her back and unhooking her clasp. Her bra slouched and she slowly slid the straps off her shoulders, staring at the floor the entire time, too ashamed to look at his face. Her nipples were greeted with the cold air as her breasts were exposed to the man.

"Beautiful. The name is Howard by the way." he said, tossing what looked like a ring of keys at her, before turning back towards the door. "Feel free to come out whenever you like, rest up some more if you want, you must still be tired. I'll start cooking something in an hour or so and you can recharge, you must be famished." Howard said, walking out the door, leaving it slightly ajar.

He stuck his head back in and spoke to Michelle, his eyes fixated on her breasts rather than her face. "Just make sure you take your panties off too when you come out. Gotta earn your keep." he said with a smile and a playful wag of the finger, before walking away.

---------

What do you guys think of this pilot as a new series?

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sexualobster for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
apocalypse, domination, freeuse, noncon, rape