Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-28-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
Sexualobster

Default IRT Deadliest Roads

Hey guys, tell me if you like this story and if I should continue or try to think of a new story. I plan to include some element of truth or dare later on.

IRT Deadliest Roads

My name is Lisa and I am an Ice Truck Driver. I know it sounds like a job that fat hairy men do but I assure you that I am not a man. You may have seen me on the History Channel just doing my job but it seems that many of you enjoy it due to the fact that I'm still being recorded. There's some places the cameras don't go however. During every season break, I go driving in some of the deadly roads I wouldn't normally drive on the show. Simply because they are hard to shoot in and also too dangerous to do so. Some of the shots you see on the show consist of lowering a platform of sorts over some cliffs and having a camera take a shot of my truck half-way across the other end of the canyon. In Rauma, Norway, I got the opportunity to be alone and away from the filming crew who never seem to stop following me around.

I grew up in Alaska and have always loved the cold, so Norway was an obvious choice besides the fact that Norwegian men are also quite on the hot-side. I was travelling to Valldal from Εndalsnes along one the deadliest roads in the world, the Trollstigen, and without an entire crew of cameras and microphones, I felt slightly lonely and scared. Despite how much I loathed them, it was comforting knowing they would know immediately if I drove off a cliff instead of people finding out 3 days later when my truck never arrived. My spotter was a Norwegian by the name of Felix and he was relatively good at his job but mostly kept to himself. He was an average looking guy but after living every day in constant fear of driving off a cliff, when adrenaline would stop flowing, I would have this slight attraction to him as if we had survived, stranded on a desert island together. I will never forget it.

I am telling you this story because it is one that cameras will never show and a drive I will never forget. I have kept a journal about my entire trip, logging after everyday, with a few exceptions. By the end of it, I would have done things I had never done or had even thought about doing.

Day 1

Today is a day I hope I never have to relive and yet at the same time feel a rush I have never felt.

I picked up my new spotter Felix today at a cafe in Εndalsnes and I must tell you that the cold here is none I have ever felt before. The bitterness of the Norwegian winter is nothing like what I experienced in Alaska. I must get used to it but for now, I have a big truck and plenty of fuel for the heater, which is good as I don't need to drive wearing bulky coats all day. Felix. Yes. He is a nice guy and only slightly taller than me which is short for a Norwegian and has quite a charming voice even though it is rare when you hear it. However, he is a good spotter and that's all that really matters. We decided to start driving at 9:00AM after we ate breakfast. A Norwegian breakfast is not at all like an American one. It has much more meat and would be a suitable lunch in America. I was quite stuffed when we got in my truck and Felix had already begun lightening up to me which is great when you depend on him to keep you alive.

We were driving for at least 10 hours before it happened. You see, the Trollstigen is a very dangerous road. However it is also very quiet. We were heading around this tight bend and ended up having to wait on one end of a bridge for the cars coming from the other way to pass. The last car to pass was actually a big truck and it stopped on the bridge altogether. We waiting for awhile before getting out of our truck to see what the problem was. While I was heading to the truck, I heard the sound of a stick snapping in a very concise fashion. I turned around and saw Felix on his knees with a gun pointed at his head. It turned out the man came from a car which we had let pass on the bridge.

"Give us your money!" the man yelled with a scruffy voice. I was already shivering with fear and I looked at Felix for consolation. All he did was nod and turn his eyes to look behind him for a split second. I turned around upon hearing the sound of a truck door slamming and noticed a man had left the truck on the bridge and had leaped into mine.

"H-Hey!" I whispered to the man in my truck, somehow loud enough for the man with the gun to hear.
"Shut up American and give your money, or else!" The gunman struggled to say.
"D-Do what he says Lisa" Felix suddenly said in a very clear tone of voice. I slowly took out my wallet and tossed it to him. It only had a couple hundred NOK in the wallet as most of the money was stashed in the truck. The gunman looked through the wallet and then slid it roughly into his jacket.

"Now." the gunman said in a slightly more calm fashion.
"Take off shirt"

I froze in fear. Being a truck driver, I rarely got to meet guys as I was always on the road. This was turning into a living nightmare. I stood there frozen when the gunman cocked the gun.

"I say take off shirt!" he said as he gestured to me with the gun. I looked back at Felix hoping for some redemption but was met with a look of sadness which made him hang his head in shame.

"He dies!" yelled the gunman.
"W-Wait! No!" I responded. Standing there in the freezing cold, I gripped the bottom of my sweater only realizing now that my coat was hanging over the front seat. I slowly began lifting it and began to hesitate as my bra became more exposed to the men. I got the sweater above my head and was a state of panic when I saw a set of headlights coming around the bend.
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
potter1harry
Account Banned

I like this its not the same old same old

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:00 AM   #3
Sexualobster

"Bil! Lar komme ut herfra!" screamed the man in my truck but, until Felix told me later on, it all sounded like gibberish to me. The gunman at that point had turned around and had seen the approaching vehicle. He began shouting to the men in the truck who promptly winded up their windows and began to reverse their way back over the bridge. The gunman then turned to me and shouted something inaudible before quickly running back to his car and driving off.

I stood there frozen with my sweater still held above my head. Felix stood up calmly and tried to hitchhike the car that scared away the muggers. The car didn't stop but instead continued driving on and across the bridge.

"faen hode!" Felix exclaimed to himself.
"You okay?" he continued while he walked towards me.
"M-M-.. My truck." I managed to mumble.
"We'll get help" he replied as he pulled my sweater back down over me. It was at that moment when everything struck me. I had just realized that my truck and all my money had just been stolen and I was about to be man-handled in the middle of no-where if it wasn't for that random car. Felix put one arm around me and we began to walk, or better yet shuffle slowly, across the bridge and towards the next town.

We were walking for at least an hour before another car came. Felix quickly stuck his thumb out but it hardly made a difference because at that point he was pretty much in the center of the road, making sure this car wasn't going to continue driving. Thankfully the car slowed down and halted right beside us.

"Are you guys 'nsane?" the driver exclaimed.
"I's like 10PM and -5 degrees out 'ere!"
"We were hijacked" Felix yelled as the wind began to pick up and engulf everything in a white haze of snow.
"P-Please, we are really c-cold, can you t-take us to the next outpost?" I shouted over Felix's shoulder. The driver sat there for awhile examining us with his eyes.
"Ok shure" he said, stumbling over the 'sure'.
"Thank god" I whispered to myself even though I'm not really religious. We climbed into the car and embraced the warmth of the heater.

"Do you think you could spare us some money? We lost all of ours in the attack." Felix asked the driver.
"Sorry, I'm broke too. I can drop you off at 'he outpost but I need to make up for lost time and won't be heading anywher' you probably want to 'o."

We eventually reached the town and we said our farewell to the driver. He suggested we stay in the inn down the street and see if we could work out a deal with the owner to let us stay for the night. We entered the inn and saw this woman, not much older than myself, who introduced herself as Erika. She was a typical Norwegian blonde and that mean't she was quite hot. We began telling her about our predicament and she seemed to understand quite reasonably and agreed to give us a room for the night.

"Of course... everyone has to pay a price some way or the other." She said, smiling at me.
"Wha-What?" I mumbled to her, a rush of adrenaline running back up my veins.
"Please we need a room" I whimpered.
"Oh, don't worry you will get a room. I just want to play a little game with you" she said with an emphasis on 'you' implying not Felix.

"What k-kind of game?"
Old 07-29-2011, 07:51 AM   #4
potter1harry
Account Banned

man i love this like i said it not the same old same old

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:15 AM   #5
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

well, we all know that this story is going to be different to all the others. it is fantastic
pymani96
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:12 AM   #6
Sexualobster

"The game is simple." Erika said as she slowly walked towards me.
"If you can bring me a bag of salt from Hurley's down the street in under one and a half minutes, i'll provide a shower and breakfast for you and your friend to use."
"That doesn't sound hard." I replied quite casually.
"You'll be doing it in the nude."
"What!" I retorted in shock.
"What makes you think I would ever want to do that?"
"Well running water is scarce up here and I would hate to have to charge you to use the shower and I'm sure you are hungry after all that walking you have been doing." She said with a slow sinister grin.

I stood there open mouthed, looking back and forth between Felix who was giving me nothing.

"I'll freeze to death!" I tried to compromise.
"You'll be fine. Besides, a nice hot shower should warm you up." With hot shower making cold shivers run down my body. I was exhausted and freezing and wished I was at home and lying in my bed, warm after a relaxing shower.
"I... wouldn't mind a shower." Felix mumbles, slightly to himself and to me. I turned my head to him in shock and a feeling of betrayal lingered.

"Wh-What happens when I can't make it back in time?" I said, half forcing myself into implying my agreement.
"You still take a shower. " she said, raising the last word to imply it was not the end of the sentence.
"With me." she finished. I will not lie and say that, behind my trembling fear, I felt excitement. Erika was hot! No doubt about that and I wouldn't have minded seeing her naked. However, I'd never been in a shower with anyone else before and as I stood there thinking of the water hitting our naked bodies, trembling in her arms, I began to feel more excited and closed my eyes briefly. It was mostly to contemplate my decision but also to help me imagine the scenario where I lose.

"Breakfast will also be provided, if a little different than everyone elses."

"I'll do it."

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Thanks for all the praise so far guys, feels good to know people appreciate my work. I'll leave the decision to you guys, should she win the challenge and keep whats left of her dignity for the road. Or fail?
Old 08-11-2011, 09:32 AM   #7
nakeddude

Awesome story!! I hope she loses!
nakeddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:19 PM   #8
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

this is good!
keep going!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:47 AM   #9
Sexualobster

Time for the challenge. This will be a long post and I appologise for any eye-strain you may get from reading all of this. Please leave a comment as that is the only way I know you guys are reading this!

__________________________________________________ __________________________

"I'll do it."

"Excellent!" Erika exclaimed in excitement.
"I'll get everything ready." Erika finally said as she turned and headed out the door.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Felix asked me.
"What choice do I have? You would get the shower either way. I'm doing this for me."
"I know but..." he stuttered and finally ended in a retreat. I looked outside the window and saw Erika speaking to some dark fat guy in an even bigger coat across and down the road. I immediately got a rush of anxiety. I realised that anybody and most probably somebody else, would be watching me. When Erika returned she had a jump in her step yet at the same time looked superior at the same time.

"Its set. Are you ready?" Erika asked me.
"Its in the middle of the night" I tried to bargain.
"You want it to be in the morning when everyone can see you?" She replied. I realised as well that if I were to do it, now would be the best time.
"I don't know if I want to do this." I said, climaxing at my nervousness.
"The choice is yours. The shower is mine however."

"Where do I change?" I finally decided. She opened the door and pointed to the front porch.
"Nice and cold, just for you." Erika said mockingly. My blood was rushing through my head and ears. I felt so scared and took a small step back until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I snapped my head to see Felix and I immediately felt calmer. I gave out a sign and looked down at my shoes. Then I started walking forward slowly.

I stepped out into the cold night and felt a breeze hit my cheeks. I reached over and grabbed my shoulders for warmth before I realised the futility of it. I would be butt naked in a second anyway.

"I'll start the timer when you're ready." Erika said, startling me slightly as I didn't realise how close she was.

I looked around and saw that the fat man, most likely the owner of Hurley's, a group of three guys standing around the corner, and countless eyes looking through windows. It seemed like Hurley spared no expense to expand my audience. I shivered even more at the though. I took off my shoes and socks, taking my time to untie the laces. I moved them aside and neatly stored the socks in the shoes, making sure the wind couldn't touch them so they stayed warm.

"Get on with it!" An anonymous voice shouted. The amount of anxiety I felt as I reached down to my sweater, it was going to be the second time I was pulling my sweater off infront of men today. I grabbed onto the bottom of my sweater and slowly pulled it upwards. Immediately whistles began wringing out from all directions. I continued pulling the sweater until it exposed my red bra and pulled it over my head. My nipples got slightly harder at the though of all those men watching me do this. Forcing me to do this.

I felt cold instantly as the breeze hit me across my chest and stomach, a place I never thought I would feel snow. I reached down to my snow pants and unzipped the front. I slowly pulled it down, exposing my red panties, bending over in the process which was replied with a slight "mmm" sound from Erika. When I had bended completely over, I could feel my my slit open slightly. I had no idea what I looked like from behind but I could tell Erika was able to see it.

I arched back upwards and kept my arms and legs glued to my body, hoping to make myself as small as possible. I stood there for what seemed like 5 seconds before I eventually decided it was time. I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. It immediately slacked and felt loose. I slowly reached over my shoulders and held onto the left strap with my left hand and the right strap with my right. I pulled the left one down slowly and maneuvered my hands to cover my breasts while I pulled the right one down. My bra fell to the ground and I slowly moved my hands down exposing my chest. I have average C cups but I am quite perky and my breasts immediately sprung upwards. This roused giant approval from the guys as the began to whistler even louder with shouts of "Yeah!" added in.

I had one thing left to do, the one which I dreaded the most. I reached down to my panties and began to pull them down. I had recently shaven so I was completely smooth downstairs. I pulled down past my clit and got the biggest applaud i've ever been given. A cold breeze hit my slit half way down and gave me a shot of ecstasy. I bent all the way down and displayed my exposed pussy to Erika which was responded with an even louder "mmm!" I stepped over my panties and threw them on my new pile of clothes. I stood there squeezing my arms against my body with my legs glued together.

I felt extremely cold and exposed but also extremely anxious. I began to get very slightly wet at my predicament and began to get slightly horny.

"Are you ready?" Erika said with a slight moan, at the same time noticing she had her right hand slowly rubbing her own pussy over her pants.
"Show her the bag Hurley!" Erika shouted over me. Down the road, Hurley walked infront of a small alley and pointed at a big bag of salt.

"I can't carry that" I thought to myself, thinking I may have to drag it across the floor.

"Ready?" Erika shouted, more to the boys watching than to me.
"Yeah."
"GO!" she screamed in a more girlish manner than I expected. I began to jog towards the bag and slowed down upon noticing my breasts were bouncing far too much than I wanted the guys to see. Then I realised the consequences of my loss and began to speed up again which was met with approval from the guys. I got to the bag and crouched next to it.

"60 seconds!" Erika shouted. I looked around the bag to see the easiest way to carry it. It was literally a brown sack with a rope tied around the top. I grabbed the bottom of the bag and lifted with all my effort. It inched off the ground but feel back down again.

"50 seconds!" Erika exclaimed once again. I felt a rush of anxiety and turned around to try to hoist it onto my back. I began trying to lift but to no avail.

"40 seconds!" I began to panic and started to drag it across the snow. It left a long mark across the snow and I was constantly falling over from tripping over the deep snow.

"30 seconds!" I was one fourth of the way there and was covered in white snow as a consequence of falling over a lot.

"20 seconds!" I was half way there and had gotten some snow in my pussy which started to excite me quite a bit as it turned into water.

"10 seconds!" I was literally a few metres from the finish line when I tripped. This time however, I fell forward, tripped again and fell even further forward, landing on my breasts. I turned over in pain as my breasts and left arm hurt. My legs were apart which gave a great view to Hurley and the few eyes in the window above and I was rubbing my breasts slightly due to the pain. I felt completely exposed as I lay there for all to see. I opened my eyes and saw a small scratch on my shoulder. When I looked back up, I saw Erika hovering right above me.

"You lose."
Old 08-16-2011, 10:15 AM   #10
Slutkittycallie

Is this all true ?????? If it is WOW

Limits: blood, public, family

Toys: a vibrator ,8'' dildo ,6'' dildo ,belts ,clamps , hand cuffs and leg cuffs
*•*•*•*•*••*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Dare me. Spank me. Use me. Abuse me.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I'm OWNED don't ask

" people will always talk so let's give them somethin to talk about" ~ lady gaga
Slutkittycallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:04 PM   #11
daremaster 1
getDare God

It is alright but hard to belive that it is true.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:42 PM   #12
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
It is alright but hard to belive that it is true.
Its not true. It says fiction at the top.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:43 PM   #13
nakeddude

Love this story so far! Please continue.
nakeddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:30 AM   #14
soccer girl

i actually really like this story
pleasecontinue!
Old 08-21-2011, 07:06 AM   #15
Sexualobster

Alright i'm going to be away for the next few days so I won't update this till then.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breasts, clit, cold, eat me out, erika, fiction, irt, lisa, naked, nude, story, strip, truck driver