Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2014, 05:42 PM   #11
aaannn

Default Thanks

Thank you PranaDevil for the great thread. Thanks for the comments which were strong motivators.

Thanks also to all the others motivating me here and with PMs.

Due to it this 9 (and more) days I was not only exploring my likes and limits, it also re-woke the woman in me.

I’ve tried several things for the first time.
- Sleeping on the floor. The idea (stil) arouses me, but doing it I realized I prefer a hug in the bed.
- Crotch rope is a big turn on.
- Humping a chair is one of the sexiest ways to exercise.
- Eating from a bowl. Another exciting idea, but not that exciting doing it. I will give this one a try with live audience though.
- Showing tits to strangers was fun, but not a turn on.
- Soap over my tongue is no fun and no turn on.
- Even though writing over my body was a turn on, I don’t plan to do that again. A bit too humiliating.
- Hair spray over my pussy is hellish, but since it doesn’t last long, it’s a big turn on.

I just adored the exercises. Making them this way they is fun and excitement. I think I will continue this even without the dice.

Did I lie? Once. For day 6 I did 8 and not 6 re-rolls to get the proper outfit. Otherwise I followed the dice. At one point I suspected that my dice is not weighted evenly, since I was receiving so many 5s. The first roll I received when started using random.org was 5 . I was tempted to do it differently on the last day (make things I had not rolled before, or maybe choosing the things I like). At the end I decided to follow the rules and let random.org define my day.

Things I didn't tell: I ate fruits all the time – it's a routine I try to follow: eat little but at least 5 times a day. And I did cum. Three times. Not while doing the dare, but after the daily tasks were finished.

I appreciate most the high self-esteem I’ve re-obtained doing the dare. Observing my body in the mirror for so much time made me see all the nice things, not only the bad ones, that I usually notice when taking a quick glance. I was feeling sexy all this time, and still am, even if I clean the bathroom. The dice outfits, especially skirts and heels, re-woke the desire in me to dress up. I think my business partners like that
Dislikes: moderate pain and humiliation
Limits: pee, poo, public, pic/video, family, friends, blood, diapers, illegal

Currently in Seven days of masturbation
Trying to get cured in the Asylum for naughty girls
Favorite dare: Full day of control
My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
aaannn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk