Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-07-2015, 02:26 PM   #1
aaannn

Default Permission to cum - Seven days of masturbation

Dear GD users,

I'm following Seven days of masturbation dare

According to the rules I have to report each day's experience and ask for permission to cum.

If I receive it by midnight (GMT + 2:00 time zone) - great, if not... tomorrow is another day.

Please evaluate my efforts, described in the reports, and if anyone thinks I deserve to cum, please give me the permission.

I will wait for replies till the deadline. If I receive more than one condition - I will be allowed to cum only if I fulfill all of them.
Dislikes: moderate pain and humiliation
Limits: pee, poo, public, pic/video, family, friends, blood, diapers, illegal

Currently in Seven days of masturbation
Trying to get cured in the Asylum for naughty girls
Favorite dare: Full day of control
My PM Tasks
Toys that I have

Last edited by aaannn; 09-09-2015 at 01:51 PM.
aaannn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 02:30 PM   #2
aaannn

Default Day 1

Where you masturbated?
In a wood.

I decided to combine this dare with another one (getDare Summer School - Week 1 - Outdoor Nudity). It's also a week long so just perfect. Today's task was to go for a 10 min walk without underwear.

Report:
I got naked and put on my jogging wear, only this time I didn’t put any underwear. For some additional stimulation I rubbed some tiger balm over my genitals. Only by this little preparation I got very excited. I set the application I use to guide my jogging to a higher level. I said to myself that only if I make it, I’m allowed to masturbate in the woods.

At the beginning of the jogging session I felt the excitement mixed with the burning sensation between my legs. Since I had a sports T-shirt my breasts bounced a little but not too much in a way to be painful. When I become tired and was about to give up, only though of my “reward” gave me the strength to continue.

I planned the jogging route and timing in a way that after 30 minutes it was already dark as I approached a little wood close to my home. Unfortunately I heard somebody walking behind me. When I almost reached the wood two kids just passed it from the opposite side. I was about to chicken out. I turned around and see that the kids are going away and that the person walking behind me is not that close. I turned to the path and enter the wood.
I only made several steps, turned “street” and slid my hand under the pants. I was scared because of the darkness in the wood, I was scared because of the people so close to me. But when I started rubbing my clit and realizing what a slut I am, I reached the required edge.

I wanted to leave as quickly as possible so I headed towards the “street”. But one of the kids returned and stopped exactly at my exit point. I had to turn around and make another walk to exit the wood on the other side.

In what way were you masturbate?
Standing with legs wide apart, rubbing my clit.

How long you masturbated?
Approximately 1 minute.

How horny you are? (scale of 1 to 10)

Things you would be willing to do to cum right now.
Masturbate some more.
Old 09-07-2015, 02:44 PM   #3
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

only a 4? Seems like you aren't that desperate yet. On the other hand, if you managed to edge in 1 minute...

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 04:31 PM   #4
aaannn

To be honest I didn't expect to receive the permission the first day of the challenge. But I also didn't expect PM dares...
But that is exactly what happened. I had clamps on my pussy lips for 15 minutes and small butt plug in for 68 minutes.
Level of excitement increased to 6.
Old 09-08-2015, 02:47 PM   #5
aaannn

Default Day 2

Edge 1

Where you masturbated?
In a wood.

Due to the summer school assignment I went jogging again. This time I was wearing old panties under the normal clothes. I left home when it was already dark, so I didn't dare to enter the wood, I jogged around. The plan was to enter it only at the end – I know this secluded place not deep in the wood with a bench. But I didn't calculate well this time. Even though I run really slowly the last part of the route I passed the initially selected place since the jogging session was not over yet. First I thought about jogging around the place but I remembered another potential spot.

There is a playground surrounded with the wood and there are several threes at the bottom of the playground. Under the threes there are two benches and a table. And they are not lighted.

Breathing heavily I put the phone on the table and reach under the panties. After putting the butt plug on the table, I took off the pants and panties. Naked under the waist looking around all the time, listening to all the noise around me I put some tiger balm on the plug and inserted it inside of me. I put the pants back on and set on the bench. I started moving my hips to feel the plug moving inside of me, spreading the burning sensation. With nobody around I become a little more courageous. I got up, pulled pants to my knees and bend over the table. I spread my ass cheeks and imagined being fucked in position and situation like this. After a while I started pushing the plug in and out with one hand and rubbing my clit with the other one.

Due to the fear I was so excited I edged quickly again.

Bending over a table with legs wide apart, pushing butt plug in and out while rubbing my clit.

A little over 2 minutes.

Edge 2

Where you masturbated?
In the bathroom.

After jogging I took a shower. Watching my naked body in the mirror and re-living the experience just added to the excitement. I placed the plug, covered with tiger balm, back into my ass immediately after drying myself. Combing my hair I could wait any more. I started rubbing my clit with the hair brush. I was about to edge when the plug fell down. I pushed it back in and gave myself 10 hard spanks over the pussy. Due to the pain I pressed my ass cheeks together and the plug fell out again. With the second set of pussy spanking I was more cautious, trying to control the pain without moving ass cheeks. Reaching the edge, the plug feel out one more time. Another hard ten spanks over pussy and clit. Burning feeling in my ass and over the pussy pushed me to the edge.

In what way you masturbated?
Standing with legs wide apart, but in squad position, with butt plug inside of me while rubbing my clit with a hair brush.

A little over 4 minutes.

General

Masturbate more, accept some dares.

Last edited by aaannn; 09-09-2015 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-08-2015, 05:23 PM   #6
aaannn

No luck today either.
Due to a PM dares I only got more excitement. After having medium butt plug inside of me for 35 minutes, I had to edge one more time with the big vibrator on high speed on.
I feel so very open and ready...

My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
Old 09-08-2015, 05:57 PM   #7
aaannn

Received permission on PM (with conditions), but almost 3 hours too late

My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
Old 09-09-2015, 01:42 PM   #8
Nwbie
getDare Devil

I'll give you some conditions which might allow you to cum but I will only do some after you finish your report.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:43 PM   #9
aaannn

Default Day 3

Edge 1

Where you masturbated?

Outdoors, next to the cornfield.

Today summer school assignment took me out in the early evening. I parked in front of a restaurant and took a little walk. The path from the restaurant on is not lighted. On both sides there is a forest, but on the left there are some meadows and fields. When I reached the cornfield, I left the path and walked along the corn. Reaching the end I hid behind it.

I was surrounded by corn from two sides, forest from the third and there was quite some distance between me and the path. Additionally it was completely dark. But my heart was beating fast as I took all my clothes off. I set the timer and did 20 squats. Each time I bend my legs, I felt my pussy spreading. Then I closed my eyes and counted to 30. I knew there is almost no chance anyone would see me, but having eyes closed, being without the possibility to check what is going on around me - was difficult. However as I checked my pussy, it was completely wet. It took me only few circles over my clit to edge.

But the timer didn’t ring yet. I lift my ass and spread my ass cheeks. I felt the breeze on my body, including both of my holes, and a huge desire to also feel male’s touch on my body.

After the required 5 minutes passed, I dressed and got back home.

Standing, legs wide spread, rubbing clit.

18 seconds.

Edge 2

Where you masturbated?

In the living room.

After writing the report on the edge 1, I felt heart beats in my pussy. I couldn’t wait and more. I grabbed a dildo and started fucking myself. I was thinking of this young man, that I’ve just recently met. Imagining it’s him who’s entering inside of me.

Laying on the back, legs high and wide apart, using dildo and rubbing the clit.

1 min, 17 sec.

Edge 3

Where you masturbated?

In the bedroom.
Thinking that I’m in the perfect position to wait for a man, dripping in excitement.

Kneeling in the corner, rubbing clit with the other hand.

1 min, 38 sec.

General

Edge some more.
Accept dares.
Spank myself.
Wear clamps.
Do corner time.

My PM Tasks
Toys that I have

Last edited by aaannn; 09-09-2015 at 02:55 PM.
Old 09-09-2015, 01:45 PM   #10
aaannn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
I'll give you some conditions which might allow you to cum but I will only do some after you finish your report.
Great, I can't wait...
Old 09-10-2015, 07:25 AM   #11
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Edge 3 times - since you tend to get very wet as you said, lets put it to test. Rest your ass against the wall with your legs above your head. Each edge should be followed by 5 minutes of slow masturbation. After the final edge, put on panties before you get on a normal position - you will edge one more time while wearing them.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:13 PM   #12
aaannn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
Edge 3 times - since you tend to get very wet as you said, lets put it to test. Rest your ass against the wall with your legs above your head. Each edge should be followed by 5 minutes of slow masturbation. After the final edge, put on panties before you get on a normal position - you will edge one more time while wearing them.
Thank you, Asteroth. I will add 4 more edges to the today's required 4.
Old 09-10-2015, 12:16 PM   #13
aaannn

Default Day 3 - permission to cum

Yesterday I received PM with conditional permission:

»since you posted that you're extremely horny 10/10 and thus must be desperate to cum I'll give you your chance.

First go to this thread:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=229370
Now post that you will do it up to level 10.
You might wonder why then, well the reason is because that is the horniness level you are at, that's why I wanted your report before I would send you the dare. Just to make sure you wouldn't be able to cheat.

Should you make it till level ten, then by the method described at level ten you may cum.

After that I expect a nice report.«

I will report it about it later on.
Old 09-10-2015, 12:20 PM   #14
aaannn

Default Day 3 - too late permission to cum

I received another conditional permission:

"You may cum, but only in the following manner:

Drive to a busy store, like a walmart or kmart. park in the rear of the parking lot as far from other cars as possible, but during a time of day where the lot is busy.

Get into the back seat of the car.

Strip completely nude.

Lay on your back on the seat with your legs spread, and close your eyes. Count to 30 while playing with your nipples. Then, without opening your eyes, masturbate and orgasm. When you finish, count to 30 again while rubbing your clit, then you may get dressed and leave.

report back with your performance."

I find it very hot, but it's over my limits - it's too openly public. I also received the permission after midnight.

Anyway I thank the GD user who took the time to read about my efforts and to develop such a nice dare.

My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
Old 09-10-2015, 02:46 PM   #15
aaannn

Default Day 4

Edge 1

Where you masturbated?

In my office.

Due to the previous days I woke up excited. The excitement lasted all day, thinking about the previous challenges and the ones ahead of me I had troubles concentrating on work. When I finally finished what I planned for today, I decided to make it at least a little more difficult for me (since I work at home, the dare designated place “at work/at school” is quite easy). Naked on my knees in front of the chair, with both breasts pressing on it I lubed the first pencil with my pussy juices. It entered inside me instantly just like inside my ass. I left it there while I pushed the other one in pussy. I wanted to leave it there but it was just dropping out. Instead I used it to rub my clit. Lifting my ass high, wishing I had a boss to make me wait for punishment for any work related mistakes, made me close to the edge… quickly. I pushed the pencil several times in the pussy before continuing rubbing.

Knelling, bed over the chair, pencil in ass, rubbing clit with pencil.

2 minutes, 24 seconds.

Edge 2

Where you masturbated?

In public bathroom.

I received PM dare with request to wear small butt plug for 42 minutes. I inserted it just before leaving for some errands. I put another plug in my pussy, so I felt very full walking around the shopping center. I also had to be very careful not to lose either since I had no underwear due to a friend’s request.

I got everything that was on my list before 42 minutes passed. So I set down in a bar and asked for a drink. Sitting with both holes full was very uncomfortable. I was very anxious to hear the phone ring when the required time passed. I went straight to the bathroom, pull my pants all the way to the ankles and took the plug out of my butt.

I set the timer and start rubbing clit with the lighter. There was a person in the next stall, relatively loud music… This is no go, I was thinking. Music distracts my thoughts so do noises of a person so close. I reached to the plug in pussy and started fucking myself. Several seconds I was happy that the music was so loud. It made me hope that the person in the next stall didn’t hear the sounds of my juices. I edged thinking of me edging where ever anyone (or dare) tells me to.

Standing, legs spread, fucking pussy and rubbing clit with a lighter.

1 min, 23 sec.

Edge 3

Where you masturbated?

In front of the window.

Standing on toes, legs spread, rubbing clit.

56 sec.

Edge 4

Where you masturbated
?
In front of the mirror.

Laying on back, legs wide spread, observing pussy in the mirror, rubbing clit with the opposite hand while having plug in the butt.

2 min, 32 sec.
(It took me a little longer because of the uncomfortable position)

General

Edge some more.
Accept dares.
Spank myself.
Wear clamps.
Do corner time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum control, permission to cum