Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2013, 01:35 PM   #1
Happy Me

Female 38/F Happyme's first ever getDare roller coaster ride (ask me and dare me)

Hello everyone! I have some time and want to give this a try!

Questions:
You can ask me anything. I have done a lot of crazy kinky stuff (a bunch through this site, and a bunch before that too), and would be happy to tell stories, or just answer random questions too. I can't promise I won't get snarky.

Something Fun:
I have been around here a while, and I have never actually done a dare on getDare before.
But… the wonderful man I usually play with is going to be out of town for 2 weeks in China, where the internet is apparently/maybe sketchy, and I really want to do this.
If you write me up a dare, or something fun, I will probably (possibly?) do it. It is probably not going to be a first-come-first-served kind of thing, but I will do my best to at least attempt dares that people put time into writing.
If I choose your dare I swear you will get an amazing Happyme style report, I have a lot of practice writing reports, and think I have mastered the basics.

Some things about me related to giving me dares:
It would be best if you could give me short dares (like 5-30 minutes) so I have time to do more people's dares and still have my life. If I am choosing between a day long one, and a 15 minute one, I will probably choose 15 minutes.
I live alone.
I work regular office hours (in an office), but during the two weeks will have a total of 9 days off (2 for Christmas, 2 for New Years, 4 for weekends, and 1 for my birthday.)
I live in a super urban area (there is really no private place outside at all).

Likes (in no particular order): Spanking, mild/moderate pain/discomfort, nipple play, mild rules, teasing, touch restrictions, hidden/discrete public, making voice recordings, body writing, mild bondage, mild sleeping tasks, dice games, impossible decisions, orgasm and masturbation control, embarrassment, and trying new things!
Dislikes: edging, anal, denial, humiliation, being cold
Limits: visible public, blood, pee, poo, blackmail, sleeping on the floor, serious bondage (the stuff with ice and keys and all that), denial over 3 days, illegal, insane, pictures of me (though you can find my booby on gdboobs if you like, lol), webcam etc.
Toys: a big vibrating dildo, a small vibrating dildo that is insertable for short periods of time, two silver bullets, a good variety of spanking implements (if you want more detail, I will give it), colorful plastic clothespins, regular wood clothespins, rope, a rainbow's worth of markers, ball gag, velcro cuffs with a mattress strap thing, bondage tape, a lot of silk scarves, a blindfold, and a variety of household items. I also live basically next door to a sex toy store.

Random other information: I don't really own any clothes that are like… slutty. I don't even own a skirt, I wear pants suits to work. Just thought some people might want to know that. I do, however own 3 pairs of high heels that I never ever ever wear.

*Note: Please leave questions/dares on this thread. *

Okay, yay! Let's have some fun!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-22-2013 at 09:39 PM. Reason: so many times, I don't remember now....
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk