Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 09-01-2023, 02:46 PM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Scissors 25 Year Old Female Mistress Reviews your Applications

Hi all.

I'm Pissboi! So one of my lady friends IRL who I regularly play with has become pretty intrigued with this site! She's not going to make an account as she has absolutely no interest in receiving tasks or completing dares. But! We have been laughing together at some of the more pathetic of you.

Her exacts words were "these horny boys need educating" so with that being said, Mistress J and I have spent the last half an hour reading some adverts, and giving advice on what makes bad ones.

Mistress J wants to read more! So!!

If you want Mistress J to read your Slave/Master adverts and give you feedback on it, comment the link to it on this thread.

Some notices:
1. Mistress J has 0 interest in owning online subs, I keep her very fucking busy in real life. 💕
2. Mistress J and I live about an hour and a half away from each other so we don't see each other much so it might be a few days before we get to this (we video chat most nights though)
3. She is NOT my Mistress. We're friends with benefits, but when we play, she takes the role of the Mistress. I take the role of the Slave. We are NOT a couple.
4. If you're a sensitive little bitch, don't ask Mistress to read your thread. She'll give honest feedback on it, not feedback you WANT to hear.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PissBoi for this post:
Old 09-01-2023, 04:13 PM   #2
Thee

I think you guys already saw mine, but this is a really good initiative.

Thank you for taking the time to review ads.

Leaving this here just in case theres more feedback
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=428003

• Likes: Bondage, Chastity, Bodywriting, JOIs, Light-Moderate Pain & CBT, Anal, Ice Play, Clothespins, Omorashi, Spankings, Edging, Giving up Control
  • Dislikes: Cum-eating, Pee-drinking, Writing Lines, Corner Time, Hard spanks to the balls
  • Limits: Illegal, Scat, Blood, Needles, Sounding, Extreme Pain, Family/Friends, Public, Animals, Blackmail, Permanent Exposure

I'm open to trying new things within my limits
Thee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 04:43 PM   #3
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thee View Post
I think you guys already saw mine, but this is a really good initiative.

Thank you for taking the time to review ads.

Leaving this here just in case theres more feedback
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=428003
As you've asked for more exclusive feedback on what can be better, this is what Mistress J had to say about your thread.

--

She thinks the best thing about your advertisement is that at the end of it, she knew exactly what you were looking for from your perspective dominant. She isn't into clingy, needy subs so you would not be right for her. The same can be said for me in all honesty, but it's really good that you mentioned this so that you can find the right Dom.

It was good to see you talk nicely about your former domme. Mistress J did say that her first question for you would absolutely be about why this relationship ended.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 09-01-2023, 07:20 PM   #4
SubsIave

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=427975

I would love some feed bacj as my ad has had 0 response from actual women. Only men pretending to be women
SubsIave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 04:25 AM   #5
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubsIave View Post
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=427975

I would love some feed bacj as my ad has had 0 response from actual women. Only men pretending to be women
So, your not actually looking for a "dominant woman". The word that your looking for is Keyholder, Mistress J believes that wording is everything as it shows that you know what your talking about with this fetish and kink.

She said that she feels your article isn't very personalized. She said it seems like a really big standard chastity advertisement. She would have liked to know your reasons for wanting your cock locked up, describe your penis, what is the length of time your looking to be locked up, what type of device do you have?

For what it's worth, Mistress J's number one kink is chastity. Her boyfriend is locked in a cage permanently, he gets released every two weeks for a proper clean down but Mistress observes him while he showers to ensure no touching. She got into chastity at her boyfriend's request, because she found his begging to be amusing.

He would tell her the reasons that he wanted to be locked. He genuinely believes that because his cock is so small, it should be punished etc.

Your ad just reads as this: "kinda experienced, kinda not - want Dom woman lock me up if you like the idea".

What does that actually tell a woman?

Old 09-02-2023, 04:27 AM   #6
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Update

I am about to walk Mistress J to the train station, we will video call tonight and if there are any more I'll screenshot them over - but don't expect any more replies on this thread until tomorrow, but you can happily send your adverts.

Mistress J loves laughing at you all.

Advertisements
Kink Talk