Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Lick a toilet? Or lick a urinal?
Lick a toilet 4 22.22%
Lick a urinal 10 55.56%
Lick a toilet PLUS I have added special instructions in the comments 1 5.56%
Lick a urinal PLUS I have added special instructions in the comments 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2022, 10:08 AM   #1
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Default Toilet/urinal licking challenge

===> DUE TO OVERWHELMING RESPONSE (thank you!) THE POLL IS NOW CLOSED<===
Originally the poll was to stay open for 72 hours, but it has been closed after 24 hours because it has gotten to be as much as (or more than) I can handle in one trip. Total votes: 5 toilets, 12 urinals.

People may still cast votes, and GetDare will register them until the original 72 hours is up. Comments are still welcome. If circumstances permit, I might try to do more. But no promises. Apologies, and thanks.

For the week of Feb 21-25 I will be traveling to another city and going in and out of various buildings.

I'm looking to be challenged to lick a certain number of toilets and urinals while I am there.

For each vote, I will lick one toilet or urinal. I will try to do a different one for each vote (depends on how many votes and how many toilets/urinals there are).

If you have special instructions (lick the inside of the rim, engage however with the toilet water or urinal mat), you can put that in the comments.

Thank you!

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 02-18-2022 at 06:53 PM.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 10:36 AM   #2
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Special instructions for toilet:
1) Be naked while licking toilet
2) piss in toilet first, don't flush (yet)
3) lick seat and inside of rim
4) give yourself swirly. (You may dry face off before leaving, but may not rinse/wash)
Old 02-17-2022, 12:13 PM   #3
frgla

Special instructions for urinal:

1) Be naked (undress and redress in open area such as by sinks)
2) Pick most interesting urinal (i.e. most piss inside, lots of pubes or chewing gum)
3) Lick outside, inside, urinal mat if available and floor underneath where there might be dried piss
frgla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 02:23 PM   #4
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Similar to the last post...

Special instructions for urinal:

- be naked
- undress at sinks. and just for fun, remove shoe laces and use them to tie through leg hole on pants and underwear. and the other lace in shirt sleeves. make sure to tie a good knot. leave clothes next to sink as you need to dress there too.
- pick the filthiest urinal. but lucky you, you get to piss all over that urinal. oops, make sure to drip on the floor too, but don't worry you'll be licking it up.
- now lick that urinal clean. like it's a lollipop. lick the outside, the inside, the rim... mmmm, yum, huh? don't forget that urinal cake or pad, pick that up and lick it thoroughly as those never get cleaned. and then end with giving that floor a good licking.
is it spotless? if not, keep licking. if clean, proceed...
you may now go back to your clothes and untie those laces to get dressed. your clothes must always stay at the sinks. you can opt to run off and hide in a stall if you want, but you'll have to leave your clothes out there and hope they don't disappear on you.

Happy cleaning!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk