Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-02-2021, 10:19 AM   #1
vulvasaur

Default Dildo practice for an anal slut (f)

I have a larger dildo than I've ever taken (10 inches long and 1.75 inches wide) coming in the mail today.

I can't wait, but I need help prepping and stretching my hole beforehand, and then will need help taking the whole thing!

Please make your own tasks or choose from the ones below:

1. 10 strokes normal dildo (.75 in wide)
2. 5 strokes double dildo (folded in half)
3. 10 inflatable plug insertions (tell me how much air you want in it~ between 1 and 5 pumps)
4. Edge (keep me horny and desperate until the dildo comes)
5. 5 Minutes Vibe (and no touching otherwise)

Once the dildo comes I would love some instructions on how to use it~ should be in a couple of hours, I think. You can also message me on kik: 404notfound (I prefer to play with women, but might make some exceptions)

23 F switch looking for F Subs & Dommes
vulvasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 10:24 AM   #2
kaiman
getDare Zealot

I'll start things off with some inflatable play. 10 insertions with 2 pumps, 10 with 3, 10 with4 and 10 with 5.

Should help getting that ass welcoming and ready for the newcomer

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 10:28 AM   #3
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Start with 3 use 1 pump. Keep it in

5 1 4
Increase 3 with in pump

Repeat 5 1 4 until you finished with 5 pump in ass with step 3

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 10:51 AM   #4
vulvasaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
I'll start things off with some inflatable play. 10 insertions with 2 pumps, 10 with 3, 10 with4 and 10 with 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post

5 1 4
Increase 3 with in pump

I will do both of these soon thank you!

Old 10-02-2021, 11:33 AM   #5
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Get your favorite pussy spanking implement and cuffs. Have bobby pins and a thick rubber band handy.
Cuff your ankles.

That's right, your on your knees :*

4.) Edge (keep yourself horny and desperate until the dildo comes) manually in front for 5 minutes while having your round anal plug in.

Spank your pussy with the implement, adding 10 more spanks after you feel like you can't handle any more.

Afterwards, remove plug (leave it nearby and handy) and
5. 5 Minutes Vibe (and no touching otherwise) to both of your holes and clit You have enough vibes.

Then your to your ass -
1.) 10 strokes normal dildo (.75 in wide)
2.) 5 strokes double dildo (folded in half)

Following that -
Large vibrating/rotating plug (difficult) if you can manage it, but if you feel it is unsafe to then disregard. I want you to stretch that sexy fuckhole safely.

Go and grab a cup of ice.
Everything out your ass. Vibe in pussy.
Put bobby pins on your nipples (Used ones hurt less than new ones)
10 snaps to your clit with rubber band.
Ice your clit and pussy lips as long you can handle it.
Leave bobby pins on as long as you can handle, then remove and ice your nipples for as long as you can handle.

Optional (but hoping for): If multiple orgasms are easy for you in a day (as I'm sure you will have one with your new toy), then last thing I will ask here is that you edge 7 times however your preferred and favorite way is, then cum for me repeating my name as long as the orgasm lasts with whatever sexy add ons you want to say as long as it's all natural. Report here or on PM at your convenience if you wish.

Thank you for offering yourself vulvasaur.

+Camille

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 10-02-2021 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Adjusted for her not having clamps or pegs, and added more of what I wanted her to do ;)
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 10:57 AM   #6
vulvasaur

Default Task reports!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
Get your favorite pussy spanking implement and cuffs. Have bobby pins and a thick rubber band handy.
Cuff your ankles.

That's right, your on your knees :*

4.) Edge (keep yourself horny and desperate until the dildo comes) manually in front for 5 minutes while having your round anal plug in.

Spank your pussy with the implement, adding 10 more spanks after you feel like you can't handle any more.

Afterwards, remove plug (leave it nearby and handy) and
5. 5 Minutes Vibe (and no touching otherwise) to both of your holes and clit You have enough vibes.

Then your to your ass -
1.) 10 strokes normal dildo (.75 in wide)
2.) 5 strokes double dildo (folded in half)

Following that -
Large vibrating/rotating plug (difficult) if you can manage it, but if you feel it is unsafe to then disregard. I want you to stretch that sexy fuckhole safely.

Go and grab a cup of ice.
Everything out your ass. Vibe in pussy.
Put bobby pins on your nipples (Used ones hurt less than new ones)
10 snaps to your clit with rubber band.
Ice your clit and pussy lips as long you can handle it.
Leave bobby pins on as long as you can handle, then remove and ice your nipples for as long as you can handle.

Optional (but hoping for): If multiple orgasms are easy for you in a day (as I'm sure you will have one with your new toy), then last thing I will ask here is that you edge 7 times however your preferred and favorite way is, then cum for me repeating my name as long as the orgasm lasts with whatever sexy add ons you want to say as long as it's all natural. Report here or on PM at your convenience if you wish.

Thank you for offering yourself vulvasaur.

+Camille
I began with this task as I thought it was a good warm up!

First I edged by playing with my clit, and was already so fucking desperate to cum just thinking about it. My ass was full with my round plug and by the time I edged I was thankful to punish my pussy, so that I could put off the urge to cum. I ended up giving myself about 35 hard spanks to my poor cunt.

I then vibed all of my holes as instructed for five minutes, with my small bullet vibe just barely peeking out of my now slightly stretched asshole. It teased so much and I was extremely desperate! I fucked my ass as instructed, which was basically just a cruel tease…I wanted something more inside of me, and happily took in my difficult plug.

The ice, bobby pins, and rubber-band spanks were pretty brutal. I barely lasted more than a couple of seconds with the ice on my poor pussy.

I did not end up completing the last portion of this task, and will take punishment if necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post

I then completed this task. By the time I had three pumps inside of me I was feeling very stretched and my hole relaxed. I was nearly gaping wide after inserting five pumps 10 times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post

5 1 4
Increase 3 with in pump

I then completed this task. The edges were brutal and difficult and I was desperate to cum. My poor ass kept clamping down on the big plug whenever I tormented my pussy and edged.

I was a wet shaking mess after completing all of these tasks, and was well prepared to fuck my dildo (It was a little difficult at first but I was able to take about half of it, fucking it roughly).

If you have any more tasks for me to complete with my dildo I would be happy to do them!

Advertisements
Kink Talk