Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-26-2018, 07:23 AM   #1
Sheyan

Default Cum like a Girl Challange

I bet i am not the only transgender/femboy out there who loves to dress up and enjoy letting their feminine side out, but when it comes down to having a nice orgasm is falling back into masturbating like a boy.

So i am hoping that you could help me and others like me with lots of ideas and ways how to cum more like a proper girl.

I am not meaning for this to be a dare really but more a collection of ideas and possible discussion of them in the comments. If you do wish to give me specific dares though, i will try them out if they are inside my limits, but please only dares related to the topic mentioned above, otherwise please use private messages.

Loves: bondage, edging, roleplay

Likes: bladder control, petplay, light anal, sensory deprivation, feminization, light cbt

Punishments: pain, hidden public, chastity, toothpaste

Limits: pee, scat, messy, public, illegal, blood
Sheyan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sheyan for this post:
Old 03-26-2018, 10:46 AM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

Tuck your cock between your legs and cum by only rubbing the part you can touch when your legs are together at the knees. Use a vibrator if you'd like. Girls love vibrators.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LucyB for this post:
Old 03-26-2018, 02:06 PM   #3
Sheyan

I will try that, thank you for the idea Lucy, though i suspect it will not be easy to reach an orgasm like that if i have the correct picture in mind, though i guess that is a fair challange.

Likes: bladder control, petplay, light anal, sensory deprivation, feminization, light cbt

Old 03-26-2018, 02:57 PM   #4
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

You could tuck it inbetween your legs and get on top of a pillow or the arm rest of a chair and rock back and forth until you have an orgasm.

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:04 PM   #5
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Sometimes I like to just rub my clitty through my panties until I cum, I think it gives me more intense orgasms, try it out
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:33 PM   #6
andrei

I found a few hypno mp3s made for a girl orgasm feeling. More like sextalk, don't worry you won't get hypnotized.

Most were focusing on telling you how to touch yourself and feel your body like a girl, some finishing to a hands free orgasm for me. Probably you would find these kind of files searching for "female orgasm" on hypno sites.

Last edited by andrei; 03-26-2018 at 03:35 PM.
andrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:44 PM   #7
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I know it's a punishment of yours, but you should try putting on chastity and stimulating your clit with a vibrator through the cage.

Also, try anal milking - anal orgasms are more difficult, but also more rewarding if you manage to get one. Ideally, either in chastity or trying to keep your clitty soft all the time

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 06:12 AM   #8
Sheyan

First off, thank you all for the replies, i have to admit this post received more attention then i dared to hope at first, i will try to leave some comments on the proposals and let you know about how it went for me when i do get around to try some of these out myself if you are interested to hear about it.

I found that when trying something like the idea Alexis proposed and i guess Lucy's too, i struggle keeping my clitty bend down/backwards like that when i get aroused and it tries to get hard.
Also every time i tried to do some anal milking i was unable to reach an orgasm or even dribbly milking before i decided to give up, my biggest issue there i guess is that i am not certain if i found my prostate yet or not, i do think i have but i am missing some kind of clear sign that it definitely is the magic spot, i wonder if there even is something like that...

Old 03-27-2018, 06:24 AM   #9
Simi

I have tested it with a previous slave that along the taint you can find a point which will cause orgasms without touching the cock at all when stimulating with a powerful vibe, I used a mains powered wand in this case.
If you are curious about the hypnotic orgasms side of it i would be happy to suggest some files which could assist towards going under better and some of that guys fantasy files which have orgasm triggers (HFO) I would be more than happy to help with it. I would suggest while you are experimenting with these methods you shouldn't indulge in the more male method of playing in order to be that bit more receptive.

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 12:39 PM   #10
Sheyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
I have tested it with a previous slave that along the taint you can find a point which will cause orgasms without touching the cock at all when stimulating with a powerful vibe, I used a mains powered wand in this case.
That sounds interesting, i have heard before that the area along the taint is supposed to be good for something like this but haven't really tried it myself yet while the bits of testing so far were fruitless but i tried rubbing it with my fingers, a vibe might be a better way to do it though i only have two bullet vibes not a powerful magic wand but will give it a shot anyways.

Old 03-27-2018, 02:34 PM   #11
Simi

even with a wand vibe it took a bit of time finding the spot and getting it to build, for more female play you can always go there...

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 08:38 AM   #12
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

I haven't heard of that one spot, but I have used a vibrator on the tip (bottom side) and it works wonders.

Likes || Limits!

Old 03-28-2018, 08:46 AM   #13
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheyan View Post
First off, thank you all for the replies, i have to admit this post received more attention then i dared to hope at first, i will try to leave some comments on the proposals and let you know about how it went for me when i do get around to try some of these out myself if you are interested to hear about it.

I found that when trying something like the idea Alexis proposed and i guess Lucy's too, i struggle keeping my clitty bend down/backwards like that when i get aroused and it tries to get hard.
Also every time i tried to do some anal milking i was unable to reach an orgasm or even dribbly milking before i decided to give up, my biggest issue there i guess is that i am not certain if i found my prostate yet or not, i do think i have but i am missing some kind of clear sign that it definitely is the magic spot, i wonder if there even is something like that...
I have done it in the past, I wore tight panties plus a pair of tights and would regularly make sure to put it in the center of my body. It isn't easy to accomplish... But it can be done. I think it would be a good way to earn an orgasm. But be gentle and careful as that part is delicate and can break.

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Old 03-29-2018, 07:46 AM   #14
Sheyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Alexis View Post
I haven't heard of that one spot, but I have used a vibrator on the tip (bottom side) and it works wonders.
I have used a vibe to the sensitive spot right below the head already aswell and it really feels great, i personally found it is the most effective if i don't hold it against the spot myself but tie it into place with a rubber band or similar and keep my hands away for as long as possible, maybe even tying my hands up behind my back trying to edge but not cum for as long as possible while it twitches around.

I also got a bit of time to test things out yesterday and have to say that i had my fair share of problems with them sadly, for one the idea to just rub and tease the upper side of the shaft while bending the clitty downwards didn't do much for me as my shaft is just so much less sensitive then the head that just some rubbing was giving me almost no pleasure, the somewhat different approach of grinding against a pillow or similar was more effective but there i found myself wondering how it is much different from humping a pillow, which at least for me feels more manly then feminine...
As for the proposed idea of tantra/hypno, it seems to just not work on me, most likely as i am too sceptical or thinking too much, i do get sleepy with them but that is not what i wish for, but possibly, and same goes for the formerly mentioned methods, i am just too impatient.

Old 03-29-2018, 11:53 AM   #15
craigsub

I have never heard of the vibe on the taint before!

Currently locked in chastity and will try it with the highest powered vibe I can find.

Has anyone had much luck with self prostate milking?
Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat play

Toys: Small vibrating buttplug, Vibrating anal beads, Medium & Large Buttplug, Medium & Large Dildo, Large phallic Vegetables, Vibrating cock ring, Enema shower, Thong, Pantihose, Mini Dress, Rope, Handcuffs, Nipple Clamps, Bondage Harness, Blindfold, Ice etc

kik craigsub

Sexmap

PM dares
craigsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk