Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-07-2022, 12:54 PM   #1
jcbae96

Default 25/f back and ready to obey

Hi

I disappeared from this site and the scene for a while due to some personal stuff and also had to stop following my previous rules do to that.

Now I’m back and ready and eager to obey and be a good slut. I’ve forgotten my place and need rules to put me back in it.

I live alone in an apartment and work from home so I can offer up almost 24/7 of my life to be controlled. Please give me rules that enforce what a depraved slut I really am.

I also feel that I should be punished for disappearing for so long and bailing on my previous rules. I will accept any punishment or punishment rule within my limits (and within reason) for this.

My toys:
clamps, clothespins, collar, leash, ball gag, ring gag, rope, cuffs, dildo with a suction cup, vibrating dildo, clit suction toy, Gspot/clit vibrator, wand vibrator, small anal plug, nipple/clit suckers, icy hot, ice, household items
anal, loss of privileges, pussy stretching, nipple pain, degradation, numbing cream, risky public, food control, bathroom control, painful insertions, sleep control
Limits
scat, piss, full public, body writing, blood, animals, family, exposure, pictures, videos

jcbae96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 01:04 PM   #2
Norman Farns

Welcome back! As a punishment, for the next week, you are only allowed to pee during the first 5 minutes after each hour. For example, you’re allowed to pee between 3:00pm and 3:05pm, but if you miss that window, you need to wait until 4:00pm.
The following user says Thank You to Norman Farns for this post:
Old 02-07-2022, 01:06 PM   #3
jcbae96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Farns View Post
Welcome back! As a punishment, for the next week, you are only allowed to pee during the first 5 minutes after each hour. For example, you’re allowed to pee between 3:00pm and 3:05pm, but if you miss that window, you need to wait until 4:00pm.
Thank you for the punishment I’ll start this now
anal, loss of privileges, pussy stretching, nipple pain, degradation, numbing cream, risky public, food control, bathroom control, painful insertions, sleep control
Limits
scat, piss, full public, body writing, blood, animals, family, exposure, pictures, videos

Old 02-07-2022, 01:13 PM   #4
Norman Farns

You’re welcome, slut. Additionally, stick your suction cup dildo to your desk chair and spend the rest of the workday today with it inside you.
Old 02-07-2022, 01:50 PM   #5
jcbae96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Farns View Post
You’re welcome, slut. Additionally, stick your suction cup dildo to your desk chair and spend the rest of the workday today with it inside you.
Thank you its in now
Limits

Old 02-07-2022, 03:24 PM   #6
Norman Farns

Surprised more people aren't playing with you. Here's a fun one: for the rest of February, fuck yourself with a different vegetable/fruit each day. Alternate days between your pussy and ass. Be safe with this, of course: use a condom if you need to, don't lose anything up your ass, etc.

Start today with your pussy. Report here each day with what you used and how it went.

By the end of the month, you will have fucked yourself with 22 distinct types of produce. It's easy enough to start with carrots and cucumbers, but I wonder what the 22nd vegetable will be.
Old 02-07-2022, 04:04 PM   #7
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Here are some rules for you:

- when at home you're naked. Only when you get visitors who are unaware of your kinks you're allowed 2 items of clothing.
- when at home you're plugged. The only reason the plug comes out is for using the toilet.
- orgasms are forbidden untill march 31st, on april 1st you must pm random getdare members and beg them for permission to cum. Get permission 5 times and you may cum. Get denied 3 times and you may not cum, try again the next day.
- every time you move to another room the first thing you must do is edge.
- after every 10th edge cool down your clit by holding an ice cube against it until it's completely melted.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gutterpunk for this post:
Old 02-07-2022, 04:11 PM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

You can only use a pu lic bathroom naked.

If you get food from a restaurant you must use a drive up in a swimsuit or answer the door in a swimsuit. This is for the next week.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 04:23 PM   #9
jcbae96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
Here are some rules for you:

- when at home you're naked. Only when you get visitors who are unaware of your kinks you're allowed 2 items of clothing.
- when at home you're plugged. The only reason the plug comes out is for using the toilet.
- orgasms are forbidden untill march 31st, on april 1st you must pm random getdare members and beg them for permission to cum. Get permission 5 times and you may cum. Get denied 3 times and you may not cum, try again the next day.
- every time you move to another room the first thing you must do is edge.
- after every 10th edge cool down your clit by holding an ice cube against it until it's completely melted.
Ok thanks for the rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
You can only use a pu lic bathroom naked.

If you get food from a restaurant you must use a drive up in a swimsuit or answer the door in a swimsuit. This is for the next week.
thanks i mostly order food more than go out
Limits

Old 02-07-2022, 06:01 PM   #10
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

You are hereby forbidden from wearing panties and you may only wear skirts or dresses out until the end of March. You may wear socks or suspenders but not tights (i.e. your pussy will not be directly covered by fabric)

Sign up for a gym or exercise class. You may only wear a sports bra and leggings (note this is an exception to the rule above which would forbid leggings... you're still not allowed panties though)
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 06:04 PM   #11
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Every morning immediately on waking up you will get into a cross-legged meditative position, apply 5 clothespins or equivalent to both nipples, pussy lips and clit, and meditate until the pain is unbearable. Try to last longer each day
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 01:11 AM   #12
jcbae96

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
You are hereby forbidden from wearing panties and you may only wear skirts or dresses out until the end of March. You may wear socks or suspenders but not tights (i.e. your pussy will not be directly covered by fabric)

Sign up for a gym or exercise class. You may only wear a sports bra and leggings (note this is an exception to the rule above which would forbid leggings... you're still not allowed panties though)
Thanks I’ll follow these

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
Every morning immediately on waking up you will get into a cross-legged meditative position, apply 5 clothespins or equivalent to both nipples, pussy lips and clit, and meditate until the pain is unbearable. Try to last longer each day
Thanks I’ll start tomorrow morning
Limits

The following user says Thank You to jcbae96 for this post:
Old 02-08-2022, 02:03 AM   #13
new and willing

I think I should bring back the Cal’s curse dare since you didn’t complete it last time. Since you disappeared last time I’m going to extend the initial listening time. You will start listening to Cal’s Curse every night before bed for the rest of the month. After February is over you may ask for permission in this thread to stop listening to it. 3 people in a row must grant permission to stop. If any post is made not explicitly granting you permission then it counts as a rejection and you will be unable to ask to stop again until the next day. Hopefully people will be nice, otherwise you will be listening to it for a very long time.

Likes: light pain, light anal, masturbating, spanking, rules, bondage, lifestyle rules, I'm still trying to figure out the rest.
Dislikes: wax, edging, chastity, heavy anal
limits: sissification, messy, crossdressing, public, blood, permanent, poop, illegal, piss, blackmail, face pics, wedgies, ass to mouth, degradation

Toys: butt plug trainer kit

I might send pictures at my discretion without my face.
PM Dares
AMA
http://bdsmtest.org/r/eRqjxuvc
new and willing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 04:35 AM   #14
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

As you were gone for too long this may a good punishment
So the dare will related to pussy and nipple torture

For the first part it will be purely nipple torture

Lets attach the clamps to the nipples ,and twist the clamps every 3 mins by 90 degree,continue this for the next 15 mins after that hit the clamps with a implement till the clamps cut off.During these 15 mins do jumping jacks (Dont wanna waste those mins) and with clamps it will be fun.Attach weight to them every 3 mins when you rotate them.

After ripping the clamps off ,attach them with the weight ,this will stay till you complete the whole dare.

Now lets move to the pussy torture

If possible when you are doing nipple torture ,bind the pussy with a clip and release it when you start this one but if you dont have binder clip no worries

Now start by edging 3 times,then hump from a item for 5 mins.
Try how many fingers you can insert in the pussy.

Then spank the pussy with the hardest implement for 50 times.

For completing the dare ,spank your nipples 25 times(each ) too with the clamps on..
Yay you completed the dare ,now you may cum

But you will be gagged,and also the vibe will on full during the dare(If you cum before end then a pm me for a punishment)

Post the report as a reply here
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 03:26 PM   #15
jcbae96

Quote:
Originally Posted by new and willing View Post
I think I should bring back the Cal’s curse dare since you didn’t complete it last time. Since you disappeared last time I’m going to extend the initial listening time. You will start listening to Cal’s Curse every night before bed for the rest of the month. After February is over you may ask for permission in this thread to stop listening to it. 3 people in a row must grant permission to stop. If any post is made not explicitly granting you permission then it counts as a rejection and you will be unable to ask to stop again until the next day. Hopefully people will be nice, otherwise you will be listening to it for a very long time.
I’ll start this tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
As you were gone for too long this may a good punishment
So the dare will related to pussy and nipple torture

For the first part it will be purely nipple torture

Lets attach the clamps to the nipples ,and twist the clamps every 3 mins by 90 degree,continue this for the next 15 mins after that hit the clamps with a implement till the clamps cut off.During these 15 mins do jumping jacks (Dont wanna waste those mins) and with clamps it will be fun.Attach weight to them every 3 mins when you rotate them.

After ripping the clamps off ,attach them with the weight ,this will stay till you complete the whole dare.

Now lets move to the pussy torture

If possible when you are doing nipple torture ,bind the pussy with a clip and release it when you start this one but if you dont have binder clip no worries

Now start by edging 3 times,then hump from a item for 5 mins.
Try how many fingers you can insert in the pussy.

Then spank the pussy with the hardest implement for 50 times.

For completing the dare ,spank your nipples 25 times(each ) too with the clamps on..
Yay you completed the dare ,now you may cum

But you will be gagged,and also the vibe will on full during the dare(If you cum before end then a pm me for a punishment)

Post the report as a reply here
Yes I have binder clips I can use and i will do this tomorrow
Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk