Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old Today, 11:03 AM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Default Becoming Getdare's Free Use Toy

Hello!!

I actually can't believe I'm posting this but I recently lost a bet so now I find myself here!!

Very simple premise! I am going to make a KIK group and serve this group for a full on calendar month! Now - I need to make some rules very clear for this group chat. So here we go:

ADMIN:
- The max amount of people allowed in will be 49 due to Kik restrictions.
- You don't have to be active but if you don't message in the group chat and multiple people still wanna join at compacity you'll be removed.
- This chat is NOT for group subs. I don't want to sub with someone. The dynamics of this chat is simple. I am the submissive. Everyone else is the dominants. Please respect that.
- You do NOT have to be dominant to join, you can be a sub who wants to humiliate me or be mean or just think I'm hot and want content etc.
- The group chat will be made immediately but my month will start when we have 20 people in the chat.
- I reserve the right to remove anyone at any time especially if they break a rule.

[B]RULES OF SLAVERY[/B]
1. I will complete all tasks that are given to me that respect my limits and offer picture proof for each task.
2. I will message in the chat every single day of the month, I will not go inactive. If I do miss a day, five days are added.
3. I will talk to everyone with respect addressing them with Sir or Ma'am honorifics.
4. I will not talk back or be disrespectful.
5. I will accurately communicate my limits and boundaries but in a polite way.
6. I will answer all questions no matter how embarrassing but I can withhold private information.
7. I will only cum with expressed permission from someone in the chat. As long as one person says it's okay, I can cum.
8. Please don't private message me for other chats, it's a group activity.
9. I will post content in the chat every single day to keep you all entertained even when there's no tasks being given.
10. My face will be in content, I'm not allowed to hide this. I do ask that what I post is kept inside the group chat!

So if you wanna join the group chat and watch me make a fool of myself for an entire month (or even if you want to contribute to it) - please reply to this post.

Kik Name:
Why do you want to join:
Do you intend to watch, join in or do both:

Thanks

Talk soon!
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:33 AM   #2
mdeaf490

Kik: Mdeaf490
Im curious if u can handle whole week and i intend to dare u a coupe of task which shoud it make harder 🤣

Kik mdeaf490
mdeaf490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:47 AM   #3
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdeaf490 View Post
Kik: Mdeaf490
Im curious if u can handle whole week and i intend to dare u a coupe of task which shoud it make harder ��
You're officially in the group chat!! Oh its a whole month of suffering not a week
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old Today, 12:25 PM   #4
bundyboy

im keen to join, I will contribute to your humiliation, I can be very crestive

male/41/switch
looking for dares, forfeits, Master/Mistress

Like: Humiliation, Cbt, Bondage, Cruel Tasks/punishments, mild pain,KiK games

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, showing face, blackmail , illegal
bundyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:10 PM   #5
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundyboy View Post
im keen to join, I will contribute to your humiliation, I can be very crestive
Perfect, youve been added in! I look forward to seeing how creative you can actually be

Advertisements
Kink Talk